[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically believe that Ayyyy lmaos are to blame for radical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ThreeGreys.jpg (87KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeGreys.jpg
87KB, 1000x733px
I unironically believe that Ayyyy lmaos are to blame for radical feminism, Otherkin and SJWs. The ayyys abduct fat, mildly undesirable women and slowly brainwash them into being ridiculous, man-hating cunts with septum rings and retarded hair. In turn, they use Tumblr to share and promote these radical and inhuman beiefs, which are far too ridiculous to stem from the human imagination in an unironic manner. The trend has spread and now more women have turned to Radical Feminism and Social Justice than ever. The fact that the ayyys are taking away all the easy pussy means that men cannot procreate with women, which slows down the rate of the increasing population. It also has detrimental effects on the male mind.

This also ties in with fake transgenders, LGBT worshippers, and outrageous, cringey homosexuals, which are also unfortunate individuals brainwashed by the ayyys to make the entire LGBT community look like a bunch of idiots.

The spread of these trends work much like meme magic. The select few people are brainwashed by the ayyys and then they use Tumblr to spread this newfound ET information, and it reaches impressionable, gullible 15 year olds and stupid college girls.

So, with the men of earth not getting any pussy and the LGBT community being viewed as a joke by bigots and being worshipped by stupid college girls, this means that Earth's population is not growing and that the different peoples of the earth are being divided.

The way RadFems and SJWs worship Islam is also a part of this, which means that terrorism is more likely to enter the United States.

Black Lives Matter is also an ayyyy conspiracy, causing all the black people to rob, steal, destroy, and murder. Racism was all but Eliminated until Ayyybama was elected into office by feminists and brainwashed blacks.

This promotes racism, which is even more divisive.

So basically, the ayyys are trying to divide the human race and stagnate its growth so that we destroy ourselves...
>>
well, stopping the increase of population is a good thing.
>>
The reason why this post is gonna disappear into the abyss is because instead of using the word "alien" or any of its synonyms, you used that retard pseudo-meme. Good job!
>>
>>18430479
Yes, which led me to beleive that the aliens are tying to help us, but the amount of evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. The ayyys are trying to tear humanity apart.

Together we stand
Divided we fall
>>
>>18430483
Fuck you're right
>>
Feminist for life! What you say is invalid, I may be fat but not brainwashed. Women must rise up and conquer all cultures. We can repopulate without scum men bringing us down and making us conform to feminine roles. Fuck you op!
>>
>>18430524
You fucking idiot. Tumblr has began the process of converting you into a libtard sheep.

Feminism is useless, there are only 2 genders, aliens exist, not all men are scum, and the aliens are trying to destroy us all, you included.

Get triggered and face the truth, slam piggy.
>>
>>18430533
DUBS OF TRUTH BITCH
>>
File: 1238047026467[0].gif (294KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1238047026467[0].gif
294KB, 200x150px
>>18430524
>>18430533
>>
>>18430533
Aliens are a conspiracy brought by the government faggot
>>
>>18430536
Fucking faggot
>>
The Black Lives Matter movement was created by the government so that they could enforce Martial Law and tear the country apart
>>
>>18430551
You're an idiot if you believe that. There is countless evidence that aliens exist. Roswell, the Phoenix lights, Area 51... You can't deny it
>>
>>18430560
That's also a part of the ET's agenda. They're afraid of Donald Trump saving mankind, so they want Obamo to enforce martial law and become the dictator of earth.
>>
>>18430567
How the fuck can he became dictator of earth? Hitler did a far better job at running a country than Obama. White supremacy is the key factor in running a stable and strong country.
>>
>>18430565
Really countless evidence? Roswell was a myth it never happened.
>>
>>18430579
Any kind of racism is an ayyylmao attempt at division. Why do you think MLK was shot? He got in the way of the alien agenda.

>>18430582
>Roswell was a myth

You're probably one of those dumb cunts who just believes everything they see on the news.
>>
>>18430470

Have you read up on the history of social Marxism? There's a pretty traceable line from modern feminism back to when Marxism was transformed from conflict between classes to conflict between any conceivable characteristics of groups where one can be designated the bourgeoisie (oppressor), and at least one other group can be designated the proletariat (victim).

I think it's a dreadful theory, guilty of head-to-desk levels of question-beggary, but probably not extraterrestrial.
>>
>>18430588I have not read about this, but I should. It seems interesting in a psychological sort of way
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.