[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is time. In 13 days time I will begin my journey to and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (12KB, 368x137px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 368x137px
It is time.

In 13 days time I will begin my journey to and underneath Black Mountain, QLD Australia.

Money has been short, so I will not be able to LIVE broadcast this event however I will be able to post a thread with updates and photography.

Not travelling alone, my partner will be given instruction that upon my disappearance both the police will need to be notified, as well as update this thread as to the continued events that take place.

I will be in this thread for 40 mins if you would like to ask any questions or make any helpful suggestions.
>>
>>18429505
What is paranormal in dat
>>
>>18429513
From wikipedia:
>The area has a bad reputation as numerous people and those searching for the missing have disappeared without trace giving Black Mountain the nickname ‘mountain of death’
>>
>>18429527
Why do you go there then ? What are your skills ? No paranormal involved then ?
>>
Good luck op, don't die up there.
>>
>>18429513
Quite a lot. This place is a serious anomoly.
The Aboriginal people refer to it as the mountain of death - and have a dreamtime story regarding it involving a tall 'medicine man' who used to eat humans, turned into a giant lizard and exploded like lightning.

Modern history involves multiple missing people dissapearing in this location never heard from again. Another story involving an escaped convict chased by two police into the mountain, the convict dissapearing, one cop going insane and the other not saying a word.
There are ongoing UFO sightings at this location, as well as it being impossible to fly over.... plane navigation equipment going haywire flying anywhere near it... despite tests showing no magnetic influence.
Locals fear this place, and do not go near it.
Total 12 dead or missing. One detailed report of a caver who did come out, who reported hearing all kinds of noises down there like hissing and moaning.
The location can be seen here north of Rossville QLD on google maps. Look for the only Black land mass in the region.
>>
How do you plan to use the internet in such a remote location? Not likely cellphone towers are nearby
>>
>>18429547
It is close enough to Rossville to pick up reception.

I know what this place is, how it was formed, what is down there and what will likely happen.

That said, I would like to leave that up in the air for now to allow for some fun speculation from you all.
>>
>>18429541
U didnt answered, why do you go there ? And what are the skills that will make you more fitted to fight this environment ? Also I suggest taking magic mushroom with you
>>
>>18429552
What this place is. What is down there ?
>>
BTW internet wizards are claiming that a massive energy wave will hit the Earth on that day or the day after.

Prepare your spirit-anus OP.
>>
>>18429555
Can't argue with trips, but why is that?

I an seasoned as a explorer, going in and out of many cave systems and have a fair degree of survival skills. I have researched the environment there and do expect gas to be present.
That said, there is nothing that special about me aside from a few unusual life experiences.
>>
>>18429552
>what is down there
Is it a secret AYYY/Archon base?
>>
>>18429562
So....bring raincoat and boots?
I have heard of the wave here and there. Exploded nebula right? Should make for a very interesting time. Perhaps linked to my drive to get there, kinda like the people in 'close encounter'
>>
>>18429563
You seem like a good person, take the shrooms in case things get out of control, and that you have to face things out of understanding, you may have need to improve your awareness, physically and mentally. I would suggest that you takes matches, to detect gas, but I'm sure you have better ways, will you keep us informed ? Do you have a blog ?
>>
>>18429566
>Exploded nebula right?
Haven't heard that one yet.

Most common explanation I hear is "galactic alignment".
>>
>>18429564
Getting warm anon.
Why not have a close look at it yourself. Think about the fundamentals of how this place was made. Look at all the matching sized boulders. Not saying any more on that.
>>
>>18429573
Well I will need to definately wear a tier 3 acid gas mask going in. I expect all the bat droppings to have created quite a toxic environment down there. Probably as hazardous as the millions of Taipans.

No blog, I will put up one more thread after xmas to get a little buzz going so people can follow and then one again on the day so keep eyes out. Here is the thing, If I capture evidence then I want it out asap hence the thread.
>>
>>18429585
Do you think you will encounter a cryptid ?
>>
>>18429592
yes, many
>>
>>18429595
What kind, share your theory, share your hypothesis, i wanna know everything
>>
Im off for a little bit.
Something to leave you with. What type of animal would enjoy extra hot humid air, laden with gases that match almost perfectly prehistoric atmospheric conditions + Low light.
>>
>>18429595
Will they be ancient hominids (taller than humans) with an advanced civilization that were forgotten by history?
>>
Well, The Place of the Spear is left be, by the people who have existed around it for a long while. And your going there, to find something? Kek. Your going to find what your looking for.
>>
>>18429608
>>18429607
Indeed. And if all goes well, many many people will bear witness to this.
>>
>>18429604
With no sun exposition, I would say Tiny Dangerous shit, weird fungus , bacterias ... Or even worse ... Insects ... Considering you are in Australia, I would say You chose a good way to die, I admire you :) I hope you'll like it !
>>
Good luck mate, will keep a keen eye out for your updates.
>>
>>18429613
Are you the archon-aussie from /pol/ who claimed to have seen A-shaped space ships hovering close to his house?
>>
>>18429604
How prehistoric? There's quite a stretch of time before man walked this earth, and it has changed many times.
>>
>>18429615
Oh wait, you are hunting reptilians ... Well , take the shrooms with you guys, like for real, you will need them, you'll know when to use them
>>
>>18429620
Permian/Triassic
>>
>>18429628
Two reports from locals couldn't identify the large invisible creatures that were circling them and their tent. I assume you know about this, and feel that shrooms would open my perception to see them. Close?
>>
Be safe Op. be extremely wary of area that could colapse. seems like something unknown lives in those mountains. People literally have disappeared as if lifted from where they stood. Or swallowed whole.
>>
>>18429642
There is a wild tiger-like cat spotted here. Even if I managed to get a photo of that the trip will be worth it. Also a rare Ghost-Bat of which only a few remain alive today which will be a thrill to see. But yes you are right, it is treacherous and I could very literally die while hunting, bigger more glorious rare creatures of the earth that most certainly qualify as paranormal.

See you all again very soon, have a wonderful xmas. Don't be stupid and do what i am doing.
>>
OP if you read this, what do you know / suspect about Uluru / Ayers Rock?

Aboriginal Myth states that it is inhabited by the spirits of creator beings.
>>
Tbh, i dont see what the point is, doing this without a live stream or something.
You will go missing and anything you might have learned will die with you.

Unless you just wanted to commit suicide and figured this was a cool way to do it?
>>
>>18430646
On this note, OP you should keep a journal so that if you die someone 'might' loot your corpse and discover what you knew.
>>
>it is time

>in 13 days time

Other then that good luck OP! Hope you dont disappear. I know you said you can't but live stream if at all possible! If you go missing it was all for nothing if you can't get us the info
>>
>>18429505
your so full of shit OP you cant get a signal in the caves after you go so far in. the cell phone towers are not strong enough to pic that shit up and your cellphone isnt strong enough to pierce tons of stone

a damn emp cant make it through 4 ft of concrete. all light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum. microwaves are light
>>
>>18429505
Best of luck QLDbro

Some balls on you. I would not go fucking near that thing
>>
>>18430661
>microwaves are light
then why cant we see them? Ur retarded
>>
>>18430688
I hope you're trolling
>>
>>18430739
He is.
>>
>>18430688
we can only see ROYGBIV
>>
>>18429505
Wish you the best OP, hope you know what you're doing
>>
File: 1481506682758.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
1481506682758.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>>18429505
You should be real careful anon.
A lot of people have gone missing in there. You'll fall down a hole and never come up, fuck that shit.
>>
>>18429562
Im pumped!! You pumped??
>>
What's with these (what appear to be) cairns?
Seeing these little white circles of rock on an otherwise black mass is pretty strange, almost looks like they were placed there.
>I'd bring some climbing equipment, looks like you could fall anywhere into some endless void if you are not careful where you step. Very strange formation indeed.
Be safe OP and report if you happen to make it back. Definitely looks like a "Madness Mountain".
>>
>>18430688
Because Magnets.
>>
File: Fotor_148191060396965.jpg (420KB, 1440x2224px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148191060396965.jpg
420KB, 1440x2224px
>>18431389
Wait what the...
Why is everything called Cairns around there? Hmmm. Is it a giant cairn itself?
>>
Only 12 days till Operation Gangbanged by Skinwalkers commences, RIP OP i cri eberytime
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.