[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, /x/, I tried, I really tried ignoring it but this is too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0028.jpg (40KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
40KB, 400x267px
Ok, /x/, I tried, I really tried ignoring it but this is too much. A few weeks I received a card, no words in ti but hair, I thought it was a pre-puber joke. Since that day I am seeing hair everywhere. I mean, I was in the kitchen, coocking a freaking chicken, I cut the stomach and I found a ball of hair, that was on sunday.
>Monday
I am working, I work in an ofice of IBM, did wrong a shit I and I copy the pape again, the copy got out of the machine with black lines al over it, then I see hair photocopier, clean it up, scared as fuck.
>Nothing happened on Tuesday
>Wednesday
I am driving my car, the road is lonely and it's arround 11PM, I am near to my house then a black mass on the middle of the street suddenly appears, its a bit shinny because the lights. I had to put my glasses to see what it is, hair. No way, I keep driving, seing shadows on my rearview.
>Today
I am feeling sick, i didn't go to work. I am hungry so I decided to check up the kitchen. I open the refrigerator door and some things are bitten and other stuff dissapeared, and a lot of hair was in there. But, shit, I cant. ¿What is this?
>>
File: Aldriche.jpg (1MB, 1341x2000px)
Aldriche.jpg
1MB, 1341x2000px
>>18428668
It is the spirit come upon ye

so trot along, will ya?
>>
>>18428694
Which spirits is that?
>>
a stalker is messing with you
>>
>>18428713
They're messing with us all
>>
>>18428668
FWIW, I remember a teacher telling in class a similar story that supposedly happened to a friend, but I can't remember any specifics.
>>
>>18428668
Sounds like someone has it in for you, Op. think carefully and it might start to make more sense. Idk.
>>
>>18428753
Yeah, when they put it on 4chan...
>>
no idea but sounds creepy as fuck
why haven't you built a breastplate of crucifixes and wear garlands of garlic by now?
>>
Call the cops or someone to investigate your house op, this shit is very fucked up. I recommend you to move out if things like this keep happening, not safe at all...
>>
File: cousinit.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cousinit.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>18428668
I think you've fallen under a deadly curse, the curse... of cousin it!
>>
>>18428668
If you're just posting this to make the story you told your boss when you called in sick sound true we're not buying it.
>>
>>18429660
OP here. I went to the local police (useless). Nothing. They just were thinking that it was a prank.
>>18429005
I have some, and bibles too. ¿Nothing familiar? ¿A spirit name so I can rid off? I am getting tired. I just waked up now and there was a bit of black hair on my sheet.
>>
>>18428983
Animals? I live near to a forest. But, the hair on the printer is fucked up.
>>
>>18430415
My boss is a good friend of mine. He understood that I wasn't working like a week ago, I am really tired. You can see that if you see my face.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.