[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother just has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

File: cword.png (1MB, 832x710px) Image search: [Google]
cword.png
1MB, 832x710px
My mother just has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, is there anything I or you can do to stop her dying from it?
>>
>>18427925
It depends on the stage of course: If its 1 or 2 its not too bad. If its 3 she might have a chance. If its 4 she's fucked. Sorry m8
>>
>>18427932
it could be benign and there is nothing that needs to be done. it technically wouldnt even have to be removed
>>
>>18427925
We all die, anon. It's best you be with her and help her accept death with joy. If you start being more sad and depressed than usual, you will only be a burden to her. Empathy is key here.
But death is not the end, if you become really sensible you will see, there is only life in an infinite amount of ways. You will not lose anything.
Hope this helps, anon. My heart is with both of you
>>
>>18427925
Hope it didn't spread. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18427925
Alkaline and low sugar diets help a lot in limiting and removing cancer growth. I hope everything goes well OP
>>
>>18427925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw Watch that doc OP, i know you can get it outside US you just have to find the right person, the medicine can cost around 80-100 pounds for the propper stuff, also please look into Turmeric (a powder). Also OP look into Alkaline diets for cancer, Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment. Also look into any "healers" in your area. This information i give you is what iv found could work, i believe more in the cannabis concentrate medicine.
>>
>>18427925
hash oil (ingested and/or rubbed onto the area) and a heavy diet of broccoli and cauliflower I fucking shit you not man your mom doesnt have to live with cancer in 2016 any of you brainwashed naysaying patsies can fucking fite me
>>
>>18427945
yes. listen to this man
>>
>>18427925
OP, don't look for metaphysical hollistic spiritual crap from /x/
get your mum proper medical treatment and stay with her.
Hope all is well.
>>
>>18427941
This and look up ketogenic diet and hemp oil.
>>
>>18427954
expensive =/= proper
>>
>>18427941
She has been on a low-carb diet for months, should she switch to an alkaline diet?
>>18427945
I'm familiar with turmeric, just ingested as part of food?
>>
>>18427965
who said anything about cost? medical treatment = proper. fact.
dont go spreading bullshit anectodal shit when we already understand much of how cancerous cells work and how to treat them. if youre butthurt about cost tough shit, deal with your broken system instead of spreading crap and leeching off the desperate.
i don't believe satan exists, but if he did, his greatest work would have been conceiving people like you
>>
>>18427954
Britbong here so her proper medical treatment is free. I need to know if there's anything more I can do.
>>
>>18427972
I am not 100% sure of the intake method OP, all i can do is advise to research on it. OP supposidly there are lots of ways to reduce and remove the cancer, i will pray for your mum OP, i am also Brit.
>>
>>18427981
Marijuana and a relaxed lifestyle.
Placebo effects are pretty real and well documented. Other than proper medical treatment, I would rely on that.
>>
>>18427974
well the only medical treatments for cancer that are available in hospitals happen to be very expensive. ill phrase it differently for you then: medical treatment doesnt just mean hospitals and doctors, we just tend to think that. the real fact my good man is that people have been studying medicine since the dawn of time and have made amazing discoveries before the age of concrete and lab coats. science is about observations as well as always questioning things around you.

im sure youre aware of what can be done to influence the outcome of a scientific study for an investor's benefit.
>>
>>18428001
cmon, i don't think that i see it with my own eyes in my line of work everyday.
we have been studying medicine since the dawn of time and science is a continuation of that through observations. its the best we have. and that means weeding out bullshit.
by questioning hollistic crap, we can definitely conclude its just simply crap. and don't take my word for it, simply do research.
>>
>>18427925
>My mother just has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, is there anything I or you can do to stop her dying from it?
Nothing I can do, but Jesus can.

So I pray that God heals your mother of ovarian cancer, in Jesus' name, I seal this healing complete before God's throne in Heaven, and I eagerly look forward to giving Him all the glory when it comes to pass.

The faith of a mustard seed can move mountains. There mustn't be any room in your mind for doubt. You must speak of this thing that be not, as though it is.
>>
>>18428001
>outcome of a scientific study for an investor's benefit
This only works because of people like you.
You just go along and selectively reference 'its science!' without questioning.
>>
seconding posters above that mentioned an alkaline diet. you should also look into fasting which will make the change in diet easier. fasting is also good because all physical energy will be devoted to healing and not digesting. to fast properly, make sure you get the best water - no tap water - and make sure your mom gets plenty of rest.

personally i would reccomend you read "cracking the cosmic egg" by joseph chilton pearce. it should help give you some ideas.

the most important thing you can do is to encourage her with thoughts, images, and words that foster healing and love.

i've seen in my own family that diagnoses have become self fulfilling prophecies. everything becomes "what's the point, i have cancer." wallowing is the easy path. be strong and encourage your mom to be strong too.

if either of you are open to "woo woo" stuff i reccomend the quantum healing system. i found it through another anon who makes a healing thread from time to time. my own mom hurt her foot and it was swollen, i tried the quantum principles and used a pendulum to draw out and release the pain (i didn't know what i was doing really, just felt right) and she called me, my aunt, & grandma the next day saying her foot was no longer swollen. with a little open mindedness and perseverance you can do incredible things. think of when you get a small cut and it heals - it seems so unremarkable - but keep this small miracle in mind to help demonstrate that the body is a natural healer. all you have to do is to not be overtaken by fear.

sorry about the jumble of information, i'm quite passionate about helping people heal themselves because of what i've seen in my own family. email in field if you want to talk. i wish you & your mother the best.
>>
Ever since I was eleven I've had special powers. Almost like the evangelical miracle healers. I've made blind men see and healed New borns of their asthma. I will save your mother with a small fee of ¥1,000,000 I will nut all up inside her
>>
>>18428041
annnd forgot my email. sorry
>>
Sorry to hear that Bro.
I would put her on a ketogenic diet, max 15gr of carbs a day. That would starve the cancer cells. I really hope she's gonna be okay
>>
Chemotherapy
>>
heh op
i been saying to people for weeks a truth (?) i discovered last year

vaccines are little ufos
vaccines cause breast cancer, testicle cancer, nut cancer (check graphs, i posted a partial list of graphs at /sci/ archive 'little ufos)

basically since 1975 when the vax rate increased to 7x vaccines from 1 cancer skyrocketed and so did abortion miscarriage retardation birthdefect
(ill post a video w/ more proof at yt aman apeman but probably not til jan/feb)

ovary removal is bretty ez and a good option
the other option is:
- do like we do and dont talk about them / leave them alone
- build every missile, use drones, tazers, riot shields to get them (they mostly live in caves). the other thing some people alledge they do is hallow out a moon and fly it around (to escape the hosts immune system (ex hide in the host))
(posibly teleport down there and run shit yoself. )

gl op
>>
>>18427925
Medical treatment would be the obvious solution but then again i'm a crazy person.
>>
>>18427925
let her die faggot, thats what life is for.
>>
>>18428041
Thank you for your serious and considerate response. I'll take you up on your email offer at some point if you don't mind.
>>
>>18428110
Buddy, that shit fucks up your body as well as the cancer.
>>
>>18427925
Ask Steve Jobs, it worked out well looking for a cure in places like here.

Go to Cuba, they have top tier cancer treatment.
>>
>>18427925
Magic is not real.
Your mother will die.
>>
File: 765432434.png (66KB, 666x487px) Image search: [Google]
765432434.png
66KB, 666x487px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_cancer

>>>/sci/
>>
>>18428177
Better than nothing
>>
>>18428225
in her dreams if you not reply to this post
>>
>>18428229
how does this help?
>>
>>18427972
it's literally curry
http://www.thekitchn.com/19-delicious-turmeric-recipes-to-spice-up-your-life-223795
>>
>>18428309
>http://www.thekitchn.com/19-delicious-turmeric-recipes-to-spice-up-your-life-223795

Thankyou for this, I'm quite good at making curry, but this will help me include it in other ways
>>
Massive doses of vitamin c, Rick Simpson oil
>>
>>18428206
/thread
>>
File: crop.jpg (24KB, 385x260px) Image search: [Google]
crop.jpg
24KB, 385x260px
OP I am so sorry to hear about your mom, it is so terrifying to have the most important woman in your life that you love so much have a chance to be taken away from this world, way too soon, way too young.
I have never heard of the alkaline diet before, I am definitely going to research it.

Maybe someone could also give suggestions for my mother?

She has a very large pituitary gland tumor, it is benign, but has caused many bad problems, like pressing on her optic nerve and brain, if I understood correctly.
Her tumor is so large that it isn't safe for her to have it removed through her nose or a craniotomy. They told her she would have a 0% survival rate with surgery, so meds are the only route we can go. She has been taking them for over a year, and amazingly, her tumor had began to shrink.

However, as soon as we began to see some progress and improvement, the meds began giving her side effects -- like seemingly stopping her blood from clotting? The slightest bump or scratch will within minutes make blood continuously pour out, or pool under her skin, causing very large red bruises (sort of like pic related, but more widespread). Her doctors did blood work, and said it was worrisome -- enough that she would need to stop taking the medication immediately.
Of course, this also means her tumor will begin to grow again.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, is there any hope for my mother? I don't want to lose her.
>>
>>18427974
But muh magic cancer-curing crystals! (only 59.99+s&h, results may vary)
>>
>>18428001
You just don't trust "mainstream" medicine and think that all doctors are frauds who spend years of their life learning to give people sugar pills, don't you?
>>
>>18428010
Yeah, because he heals all those 6 year olds with cancer all the time.

>There must be no room for doubt
Translation: If praying doesn't magically cure her, it's because you didn't believe hard enough.
>>
>>18428592
This is not the place to ask for advice on that sort of thing, you'll get a bunch of morons telling you to go buy an expensive shiny rock or pay someone an absurd amount of money to give her a magic backrub to "align her chakras" or some shit.
>>
>>18427925
Go to doctors and follow their advice religiously.

If you give use more detail, then someone might be able to recommend a complementary herbal medicine. Take care of your mother, she needs kindness above all.
>>
>>18428318
Add a little black pepper, it helps the organism to better absorbe the curcumine of the curry.

Also warm baths in the tub with coarse salt helps a lot.
>>
>>18427925
No, immortality has not yet been achieved.
>>
>>18427925
Extract her problem teeth.
>>
Apricot seeds and hemp oil are what I've heard. Peace and love.
>>
File: tragedy.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tragedy.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>18427925
Have you ever heard The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>>
File: staff.jpg (321KB, 629x640px) Image search: [Google]
staff.jpg
321KB, 629x640px
>>18429962

He could save anyone, except himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg4QJheclsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjq2fy66y9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3pcIKNttLU
>>
>>18427925
fuck dude, I'm sorry.

But altimeters and aging are supposed to be cured when you're old. so look forward to that. Your kids wont know that pain.
>>
File: Kali-Chromolithograph.jpg (2MB, 2418x3227px) Image search: [Google]
Kali-Chromolithograph.jpg
2MB, 2418x3227px
>>18427925
Any magic that promises to heal sickness or cure cancer is most likely a scam.

I'm genuinely not being a dick, but you should be preparing yourself mentally and spiritually for her and your own death.

Death is natural and for as much grief as it causes, it is necessary. I'm incredibly sorry you have to deal with this however.

I hope your preparation is fruitful and will not have to be put into practice for years.

I love both you and your mother OP, I wish you only the best.
>>
The most certain way of reversing cancer is to go on a completely raw foods diet combined with an herbal program. If you want to dig really deep make that diet consist of only fruit. Doing a 60 day grape "fast" would be extremely beneficial. Making a fresh juice consisting of alot of parsley/cilantro, apples, lemon, ginger and cucumbers could also be highly beneficial. Many people have reversed their cancer through similar means.

Her cells are degenerating from being in an acid medium. Changing the diet changes the chemistry of the body. What you want is a body that is highly alkaline. Her kidneys are probably down along with her adrenal glands. Those two organs pretty much control the entire body and with both of them down the lymphatic system gets clogged up and can't filter out the waste that is daily generated through the cells. This eventually backs up throughout the entire body leaving the cells to bask in their own waste and break down into what is known by the medically community as diseases and cancer.
>>
>>18427925
Reishi, lighzi, shitake, marijuana.
>>
>>18427925

My ex had Ovarian cancer twice. You can't, but doctors can.

Either that or get her a bottle of hash oil.
>>
>>18430154

Do you even science?
>>
>>18427974
Depends on where you live. Medical lethal preventable medical mistakes are a very frequent cause of death.
>>
>>18427925
CBD oil could help. There's many places where marijuana is legal medically or recreationally and this would be more easily obtained.
>>
>>18427925
I heard this couple spent all their time watching comedies and that helped.
>>
>>18427925
Have you heard the story of Darth Pelagius the Wise?
>>
File: archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg (32KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg
32KB, 250x335px
>>18427925
Biophysicist here.

Not all cancer is created equal, and from what I am reading on pubmed, you might want to avoid phytoestrogens. I recommend that you make her some kind of spicy beef stew: without whole grains or beans. I would cook, or at least deliver, Pho for her- because the spice mixture should inhibit comorbidity factors like oncogenic virii. At the very least, she needs beef bone broth. You could also try cooking Osso Buco for her if you prefer Italian over Vietnamese food.

Ultimately, you should check over any advice with her doctor; and if that person likes what I have told you, all the better.

>>18427972
The beef broth is alkaline and activates the relevant metabolic pathways.

>>18428592
Blue oyster mushrooms have some water soluble compounds that help clot the blood. Make her a broth for her to drink, and strain the solid mass from the beverage before she imbibes. She can also eat 1 serving of capers every day if she wants to go back on that medication.
>>
Baking soda. Sodium Bicarbonate neutralizes the acidic cancer cells safely. Radiation therapy and chemo make cancer worse. Most cancer is caused by candida. A parasitic yeast fungus.
>>
File: 1476887886266.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1476887886266.png
814KB, 604x717px
>>18430428
holy shit
>>
ummm....hysterectomy???? why has nobody said this.....my mother had stage 4 metastatic colorectal that spread through the ENTIRE body. once it hit the ovaries they removed them through a common hysterectomy.
>>
Sorry to hear OP I hope it goes into remission. What stage is the cancer?
>>
>>18427925
Cold press black seed oil, aluminum free bakimg soda with water, food grade hydrogen peroxide with water, if available oxygen therapy, all fresh fruita and veggie diet, godspeed my brother love and light be with you and your family.
>>
>>18428008
Found the pharma fda kike patsy, i fucking absolutely detest you people.
>>
>>18430806
saving humanity with something that actually works isn't something you should detest.
if you have a problem with pharma fda kikes, deal with your own countrys broken system that is littered with kikes.
>>
>>18427925
Playing childhood videos will extend her lifespan. This new drug opdivo is just that they play you videos of your life while you sleep and it increases lung cancer duration by like three months from regular platinum based treatment. A strong emotional bond lengthens will power based survival.
>>
>>18427945
I don't think an alkaline diet would be safe. I mean, cancer can't survive in that environment but neither can people. If your blood's pH shifts more that 0.1 in any direction, you're dead.
>>
May have to have her ovaries removed.

Good luck, OP.
>>
File: sativa-vs-indica.gif (4MB, 306x286px) Image search: [Google]
sativa-vs-indica.gif
4MB, 306x286px
rick simpsons soaked tampons
>>
>>18427925
Apart from the things people all ready mentioned i've also read that dandelions are good against cancer.

Same with organic fruit, it has to be organic though since fruit that has been sprayed does not create silvestrol.
>>
>>18430858
>If your blood's pH shifts more that 0.1 in any direction, you're dead.
bullshit
>>
>>18427925
Op i am so sorry this is happening to you. Home cooked meals, love, exersize, and modern medicine will help. Tea will bring lots of nutrients and comfort as well. Loose leaf is best especially when steeped for a nice long time to draw out all the flavours.

Stay strong for your mom. She needs your love and support now more than ever. Cancer is much more beatable than it was 20 years ago. They are amazing. Just stay strong and stay healthy for your own sake
>>
>>18427925

She'll be fine.I wish that upon you two.
>>
Look up Vitamin B17 - Laetril. Cant hurt.
>>
>>18427925
Wim Hof method, or maergzirjan cabal vampiric healing ritual
>>
>>18430858
Except it doesn't. Have you not heard of Wim Hof?
>>
>>18430521

This, OP.
>>
>>18430521
He's from another thread and seems to have done his research.
I would recommend this, it can't hurt.
>I came here looking for that response.
>>
>>18427925
Baking soda in water.
>>
>>18427925
if you post her picture and tell me the truth about what type of people are you are, I can save her from death. Otherwise, unfortunately, I cannot and will not save anyone who may be evil. Only the good and worthy should be saved and healed, don't you agree?
>>
I don't think you can do anything other than assist her the best you can. I hope she'll do ok.
>>
TEST
>>
Have sex with her OP. My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer just about 4 years ago now. The doctors did all the could but in the end nothing worked and she faded away slowly. One night I was sitting by her bed and talking to her as she fell asleep. She just kept looking at me and saying "I love you" over and over again. My teenage hormones got the best of me and before we knew it I was on top of her. She just kind of held onto me as I went at it and to be honest it wasn't the best sex of my life but it was okay. She didn't talk much for weeks after that and just kind of cried when she saw me so I started visiting her less and less.

Eventually she did die of cancer so I can't say this will work 100%, but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>18432651
he just wants to fap over your mother, don't do this
>>
>>18427925
Cannabis
>>
>>18427925
Don't be a pussy
>>
Look up Tim Morrow, Dr. Lliala Afrika, Dr. Phil Valentine. They will give you some great answers.
>>
>>18427925
Make a habit of consciously visualizing white light surrounding her, while consciously sending love towards her.

Also, this isn't an insult:

Tell her to drink her own urine. All of it. Every day.

http://educate-yourself.org/fc/#urine

Conveniently this will force her to change her diet for the better, for reasons she will quickly find obvious.

And please keep in mind that all forms of sickness are, if not directly caused by them, exacerbated by negative emotions. Find a way to have your mother forgive both herself, and every person who has ever wronged her. This emotion of forgiveness will cause her health to dramatically improve, as well as her improve daily moods and her psyche overall. I recommend suggesting to her that she literally write down in a notebook "I forgive x for y unconditionally" a set amount of times each day.
>>
I prayed for your mom, anon. Cancer runs in my family as well. Let us pray!
>>
Why do you ask /x/?

You probably were expecting some cool magic ritual or demon summoning right?

It's not real. If you want to help her that way, accept her death.

If you want to actually help, fuck off and look after your sick mom.
>>
>>18427981
A positive upbeat happy hopeful attitude helps to strenghen the immune system. Get her real medical help.

So give her hope, focus on the positive, try to make her happy etcetera.
>>
>>18427925

Whatever you do anon, don't try using science. Definitely instead try some /x/ tier bullsh-whoops I mean 'remedies', like Steve Jobs. Decolonize your mind.

Wait.
>>
>>18430521
for fucks sake, citation needed as always
>>
>>18427925
I'm sorry to hear about your mom OP, but most of /x/ treatments can be found right here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unproven_and_disproven_cancer_treatments

Sure, maybe goverment is lying to us, but I doubt any of these work
>>
>>18432711
I hope and pray to the Almighty God that you will get blind so you can not see what to type and you will not post anymore insults like you posted.
What a low life you are.Better for you to die now then to be alive and do this to others you scum.
>>
>>18427925
>>18428592
I wish both of your mothers to be cured and well. besides medical treatment which is obligatory in this cases and psychological help you could provide to the loved ones you can also do following: imagine her, visualize her body fully and as perfectly as you can (practice visualization if you can't do it properly). imagine a pure white healing light coming dow from heavin and huging her surrounding her with healing energy and light. hold this image in mind as long as possible, give your energy to it, it is important to not brake the focus on your healing intention. best case will be when your mind is singular and in some kind of trance state, when you can only think about that image and nothing more.

you must also realize, life is nothing without death, all things eventually die, this is one of the hardest truth to accept in this situation. it is important to lose your ego in this situation, and view everything from ill person's point of view. get rid of your self-pity, and always remember that mind changes during this kind of experiences. what can be nonsense to you can mean a world to your mother. make her life full of laughter and strong emotions. make her remember and remember yourself, you will both need it. good luck and best wishes!
>>
My friend I haven't seen for a while told me that our buddy I've last seen maybe 3 years ago got lymphoma cancer and managed to get out of it by smoking shit load of weed, eating edibles, all medical grade and doing chemotherapy. that's all I can help with, take it seriously or call it a bluff I've heard about many miracles caused by marijuana, read about Rick Simpson oil.
>>
File: magnets.jpg (54KB, 550x381px) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
54KB, 550x381px
>>18430122
Try and find black zedoary and apply it as an oil douche.

Have her become vegan if possible.
If she uses artificial sweetners discontinue them and replace them with stevia or monkfruit.

She will benefit from cannabis, turmeric and black pepper, and hibiscus.

If she has sex with her man it would be best if he doesn't come inside. As semen is weird and this is a parasite feeding on her ovarian energy, naturally cum is a part in it's stimulation.

She would also benefit from chaste tree berries probaby and from Di-indole-methane.(a broccoli thing)
'
Di-indole-methane gets in between the hormone receptors and in turn shuts off the hormone supply, and essentially starves ther hormone mediated cancer in theory.

I use the same supplement to not grow facial hair because I'm a tranny witch who summons demons, and cant get prescriptions for shit.

The facial hair thing is probably connected to it's blockade of hormone receptors.

DIIM is safe too, but not when taking tamoxifen or something to chemo stuff.

If you're a pooorfag you can get DIM with boiling broccoli to death and drinking the cabbage death goop.
>>
>>18427925
>anything I or you can do to stop her dying from it
you can always just kill her.
>>
Just let her die, Jesus.
Your precious mommy can take care of you in your after life.
>>
>>18427925
Radio frequencies are underutilized. The right set up can burn sea water like fuel AND cure cancer. See:
https://youtu.be/Y3wwdmwv0zk
>>
>>18434589
are you proud of your post you stupid prick?
you don't know how lucky you are we are not face to face
if you have any decency you should request MODS to remove your stupid posts

how luck you are we are not face to face,punk
>>
>>18427925
417 Hz/ 528 Hz, monatomic gold
Don't let her consume meat, dairy, or eggs.
>>
>>18427925
>posting this on /x/
anon, listening to /x/ is more likely to get you killed or worsen the situation than anything else
>>
>>18436088
Agreed, I would never post anything so personal so emotional especially about my family members on /x/
Assuming that OP is telling the truth of course..
>>
You should have replied to that post, Anon.

But you didn't. You kept scrolling. So fuck you, this is what you get.
>>
>>18436088
>Dude, you could like totally make that terminal illness kill her

I understand your sentiment, but this isn't someone posting a rash on their dick and asking if they have AIDS.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.