[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I send my conscience back in time to an earlier point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: time_machine_by_sparco2-d5d5jwc.png (530KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
time_machine_by_sparco2-d5d5jwc.png
530KB, 900x563px
How can I send my conscience back in time to an earlier point in my life while still retaining the memories I currently have?
>>
>>18427647
By going there.
It takes lots of thought form. Try starting with a Tulpa before this.
>>
>>18427647
You could get someone to hypnotize you back to that point in your memory
>>
>>18427658
do u travel time?
>>
Steins gate
>>
>>18427647
Meditation, access fifth dimension
>>
>>18427647
Literally the premise of Steins;Gate.
>>
>>18427647
Well my dear @channeler, I have perfected and applied the very concept you are talking about. Myself, with no help WHATSOEVER have come up with a mechanism that stores memory signals from someone's temporal lobe and compresses them into an equivalent of 36 bytes of binary data, the perfect size to fit through a kerr black hole with an induced rotation. What does this achieve exactly? Well, nothing more than fully functional memory time travel. Or how I like to call it, A TIME LEAP! This memory data is recieved by you in the past through a phone, when you hold it up to your ear... KABLAM TIME TRAVEL SUNOFABITCH!
El Psy Kongroo
(patent pending)
>>
>>18428385
>>18429301
Someone explain, I'm not a weeb
>>
>>18430771

Just watch it, great anime. I won't call you a weeb until you binge watch 50 episodes of one piece in a day.
>>
>>18430771
Basically, you attach a Cellphone to a microwave and put a banana in it and turn it on. First you have to understand World lines and 1% divergence though.

>>18427840
Maybe? I'm not quite sure. If you Jump world lines only your energy travels with a little bit of information. I try to get myself to the place I want to be though. It's working more and more and it's getting easier and easier though.

BTW 4Chan works as one MASSIVE TULPA thoughtform. It's the ship that Carried us to Trump. You can exploit this friend, just make sure to align your threads to activity at CERN for maximum effect,
>>
>>18430771
>Dude and his friends accidentally discover how to send text messages back in time
>Ends up causing major changes, but only the MC remembers the differences for some reason
>Changes eventually lead to the death of MC's adorable childhood friend
>Sends his mind back in time over and over to try to prevent it
>Eventually figures out that he needs to undo all the changes he and his friends made originally
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.