[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, do Aliens exist? I've been interested in ayyyy lmaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: E.T..png (934KB, 772x1080px) Image search: [Google]
E.T..png
934KB, 772x1080px
So /x/, do Aliens exist? I've been interested in ayyyy lmaos on and off throughout the years, compiling information, VHS tapes, DVDs, watching videos and TV shows, etc. And if there's one thing I know for sure, it"s that ayyy lmaos exist. I've heard eyewitness accounts from trusted friends and acquaintances.

It really pissed me off that there was no alien thread on /x/, so here you go. General ayyy lmao thread.
>>
>>18427244
until the government reveals official shit or they are formally revealed (alive) or we get invaded I won't believe shit.
>>
>>18427248
>I won't believe something that's right in front of me until muh precious corrupt lying government is finally forced to reveal the disturbing truth after ages and ages of shit cover ups and excuses

Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18427258
I'm just saying, that's the only point where it would affect my normal daily life. before that point it doesn't really matter to me. say I spend time looking into this shit, what do I do with the knowledge? nothing. can't do anything except be that weird guy who watches ancient alien.

the stuff is interesting, but from a sci fi horror aspect, not from a "i've seen the light holy shit guys they are REAL" sort of way.
>>
Bump (OP)

I've never had an experience or sighting myself, but I do believe
>>
>>18427282
Okay, yeah, that's a lot more understandable. I'm not exactly Fox Mulder, I just posted this for fun
>>
>>18427292
have you looked into the breakaway civilization theory? it's a really interesting kinda realistic take on the roswell crash and ufos and making contact.
>>
>>18427244
Yes. I have extensive knowledge about multiple alien species and their roles in the development of the human race. Ask me anything about them.
>>
>>18427296
which species had the biggest penis?
>>
>>18427296

Is it worth it to make contact with them and which species would that be if so?
>>
>>18427299
Dubs commands it
>>18427296
>>
>>18427299
Probably the Aryans desu! A lot of them don't really have penises, or they reproduce in other ways. I think some reptilian species are giant too and will rape you and your children and consume their life force while they do it.

>>18427303
Sure, the easiest way is through dream cycles, although if you have certain genetic/soul connections you can actually channel a representative of one of their races telepathically. I don't think there's any specific race which is "the best" to make contact with. As long as they're benevolent, it's all good. If you believe you're a "targeted individual" such as by the "illuminati" or more accurately dubbed as "the cabal" by the good guy aliens, you can actually summon them to fix you up, the quarantine on the planet is lifted enough now for them to start intervening more and more. Just recently the attempts of some cabal members attempting to flee the planet was stopped and their underground bases are being destroyed/reformed.
>>
File: IMG_1312.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18427282
>affect my normal life.
>Work
>marry someone
>save money
>buy house
>have children
Do you think your "normal" life is your choice?
>>
>>18427313

Ok I actually do have telepathy. Which species are benevolent then? I kind of like the greys or the greens which look similar. Are they cool?
>>
>>18427324
Depends! Personally, I'd suggest talking with the Pleiadians. The Greys, some of the groups are good... but there's also a lot of "rogue groups" of "Zeta Reticulans" who basically act as the slave race for reptilian overlords, doing all the dirty work. Plus Zetas in general have trouble working with human emotion and have more of a "hivemind" as well.
>>
>>18427248

Many people won't even believe what they see with their own eyes. Knowing them is about opening your mind to them.
>>
>>18427244
i've watched some stuff about this topic and it is really fascinating. i started off with Erich von Däniken's videos and theories: there are so many indications (not evidence but plain indications) that aliens have been (or still do so) visiting earth. One thing that is mindblowing is the book of Ezechiel/Hezechiel in the old testament. Read this and you will be astonished. Ezechiel tells us about "God" who came to him, then puts him on the "throne" of god's "glory" (depicted as a frickin helicopter or another vehicule). Ezechiel then is put down on a giant mountain above a city and is told by a "man who looks like ore" to measure the temple which he landed in. This Ore-Man jokes about humans: you have eyes but don't see and you have ears but don't listen.
I was just simply mindblown while reading this and i suggest to all who are interested to read this. And also watch the videos of von Däniken.
(My translation could sometimes differ from an actual english bible translation, it was just a roughly description as i remembered it from my bible in german (swissfag here))
>>
>>18427295
Not that OP
I've never heard of the breakaway civilization, care to TL:DR for me before I go googling away?
>>
>>18427248

LolWut? Plenty of retired government and high ranking military officials have said they exist.
>>
>>18427244
Man, while I absolutely adore the lmaos and would absolutely get one as a pet, they sadly dont/cant exist. Not here I mean. The chances they would find us are simply ridiculous.
>>
>>18428208
basically roswell was real, the aliens were dead from the crash and the government reversed engineered amazing new tech from what they salvaged and has been continuously getting black op think tanks developing new shit to this day to the point that they could be considered their own civilization separate from ours. the guy who gave the lecture listed billions in r&d research that has gone "missing" or unaccounted for since roswell along with quotes from officials that talked about being able to travel to mars easily even before we went to the moon.
>>
File: HitchensEvidence.jpg (24KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
HitchensEvidence.jpg
24KB, 500x349px
>>18429716
Not really, if the species has had say, 1,000,000,000 years more than we have had to evolve, and they have mastered interstellar travel, it would take only 60,000 years for them to colonize the whole universe, if it so behooved them. Now obviously they would run into opposition along the way from other ayy civs, but if they just wanted to travel and explore, it would take very little time in the scale of the cosmos, for them to find us, however, pic related
>>
>>18429839
Touche. I suppose bullshitting can work both ways.
>>
>>18428228
oh yeah? prove it
>>
>>18427248
why would you believe the government?
if they started admitting they're real i'd be questioning their motives and if it's not just all some elaborate prank to support mass immigration
>>
>>18430239

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWUCDHofEho

This is just one video but they do this like every year. Called National Press Club Disclosure or some shit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3051151/Governments-HIDING-aliens-claims-former-defence-minister-Paul-Hellyer-urges-world-leaders-reveal-secret-files.html
>>
>>18427244
We're aliens desu. If you're asking if there's other life in the universe, the universe is alive on every level. Every facet of it is alive and conscious but not all of it has free will or the capacity to change it's environment.
>>
>>18427244
There is no doubt that aliens exist. Whether they've visited us is another story.

I used to be hardcore that they exist but I'm not so sure now. Of course there are many purporting otherwise but I thought after four years of believing in aliens, there would have been some sort of government announcement by now.

Unless there is a reason they don't want us to know.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.