[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm reading and fucking loving the Ted the caver story.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 150807-news-louie-louis-ck.jpg (79KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
150807-news-louie-louis-ck.jpg
79KB, 1300x867px
I'm reading and fucking loving the Ted the caver story. But absolutely fuck angelfire. That broken fucking ad riddled bullshit. I've read until 5/19/01 when they're about to go back into the cave and the fucking next button just redirects to the same page. Can someone please post a direct link to the next page or to a version of the story NOT hosted on angelfire?
>>
>>18424995
Nevermind that's where it ends on the wiki page too. Fuck this bullshit.
>>
>>18424995
it is one of the worst pastas anyway
>>
You played yourself kid
>>
Iirc, you can change the page through the URL. Lol.
>>
>>18425010
Yeah. This shit is like getting the best blowjob ever and right when you're about to nut she pops it out of her mouth and looks up at you like 'what?'. Horseshit
>>
Oh and I'm fairly convinced the movie doesn't exist. I've looked everywhere, including the 2 private trackers I use, and no one has it. Fuck it I'm gonna watch the descent.
>>
>>18425006
the footage is spooky tho
>>
>>18425065
You mean the pictures?
>>
>>18424995
It's fake and almost entirely a ripoff of another story
>>
>>18425282
You got a link to the original?
>>
>>18425282
You fucking faggot learn some Internet history. The published story is after Ted and fucking rips things from his story.
>>
>>18425621
i wish i was ted the caver except inside of the goatse man's asshole
>>
>>18425641
that's pretty much equivalent to browsing and posting on 4chan
>>
File: 1477365871640-pol.png (522KB, 732x548px) Image search: [Google]
1477365871640-pol.png
522KB, 732x548px
>>18426654
>>
>>18425621
>lrn2history
fucking-a right nigga. this is basic internet history. straight outta psych 101. ted the caver is the max headroom of the internet. he came out before it was cool to a caver. now every stupid nigga is caving. digging caves. living in caves. building caves. eating sand. it's nutso out there anon. but ted the caver is og. and if we don't know our internet history we are destined to repeat it. never again.
>>
>>18426880
Aaaand saved for future pasta
>>
>>18424995
http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=480404
>>
bump 4 ted.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.