[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a flat earther >sail directly east from the east coast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 36

File: Flat_earth.jpg (85KB, 660x660px)
Flat_earth.jpg
85KB, 660x660px
>be a flat earther
>sail directly east from the east coast of the US
>narroly miss Brazil on my way to antarctica
This is what flat earthers ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>18421245

But brah what about the petrified trees?
>>
>>18421272
dude trees lmao
>>
>>18421272
Just don't scare them as much next time.
>>
>>18421245

This actually makes sense though. Wtf is everyone's problem with the idea of flat earth?
>>
>>18421561
its not flat thats everyones problem.
>>
>>18421564
How does that affect your life?
>>
File: inside.jpg (128KB, 1280x960px)
inside.jpg
128KB, 1280x960px
No this is more akin to it.
>>
>>18421572
That makes even less sense than a flat disc!
>>
>in LA
>want to get to Australia
>fly straight north.

Makes perfect sense, brah.
>>
>>18421571
How does his problem with flat-earthers affect yours?
>>
>>18422007
Actually makes much more sense.
>>
File: 3256578.gif (56KB, 200x200px)
3256578.gif
56KB, 200x200px
>>18421290
>>
>>18422016
What's on the outside and beyond?
>>
>>18421245
>This is what flat earthers ACTUALLY believe
But have you ever done it? I ask you nigger, have you ACTUALLY sailed directly east from the US, miss Brazil by a bit on your way to Antarctica? Answer me.

>b-but columbus and shit
They haven't either.
>>
>>18421572
This is correct.

Globe and flat fags are both wrong
>>
>>18422253
jesus christ on a pogo stick. people have been sailing across the atlantic for centuries. ships do it everyday. but i suppose you believe ever crew member on ever ship is in on some.vast conspiracy about the shape of the earth a secret when the real.explanation is much simpler, youre just not very smart.
>>
>>18422269
Not him, but if you offer people enough money, they will do it. Why is this so hard to believe?

Wouldn't you if you were offered enough?
>>
>>18422269
The sun does not set west and rise from the east. It rotates. What the sailors follow is the sun, the stars, the magnetic poles and whatnot under the mistaken belief that it's all a straight line, West <- East

But it's not
>>
Not a FE fag but by that pic, if compasses still point north, going east means moving along a circular path around the north pole. Going straight means to move against the compass after a certain point until you're going completely south, which would send you on the same path on the normal globe earth, but it looks on globe earth like a curved path.

But thanks for making another fucking flat earth thread you fucking faggot. I'm bumping because /x/ is shit and deserves to die. I'm surprised the succubus shit didn't already fucking kill it
>>
>>18422278
congratulations. thats the funniest goddamned thing ive ever heard
>>
>>18422274
do you know how much a deckhand makes? good grief
>>
>>18422278
If the sun didn't set, and instead rotated in the sky like in OP's model, then there wouldn't be any night time. The sun does set. There is night time. You can watch these things happen.
>>
>>18422327
>/x/ deserves to die

more than anything anon. kill it with fire.
>>
flat earth theory is the biggest bait of all time. as if any of you ACTUALLY believe that garbage.
>>
>>18422419
Why dont you use the curvature calculator thingy and see for yourself?
>>
>>18422346
Can't kill what's already dead.
>>
>>18422230

The real Earth.
>>
>>18421571

Because group think can really fuck the world up. Readily accepting disinformation and straight denying any presented evidence that challenges your world view is how we are able to do shit like the Rwandan genocide, the holocaust, and the Armenian genocide.

Shits bad man.
>>
>>18422016
Explain plz
>>
>>18421245
we wuz pancakes and sheit
>>
>>18422337
The sun rotates around a dark mass.
>>
>>18425781
Your mother is a dark mass.
>>
>>18425781
You mean like in OP's model? OK, but that still doesn't explain sunsets. The "dark mass" would still be above the plane of the earth, and it wouldn't come between the sun and the viewers on the ground.

Do you bother to think these claims through before you make them?
>>
>>18425805
Ebin :D
>>
>>18425828
Yee XD
>>
in order to support the ideas of the flat earthers, you have to support another idea: that it's impossible to take anyone's word for anything. you can't believe any photo NASA takes of spheroid planets, you can't believe any pilot who's been on a flight to another hemisphere, you can't believe the last 2000 years of scientific evidence; if you, personally, have not been to space and looked back at a spherical earth, then you, personally, can't say for sure that the earth isn't flat.

it's sort of the opposite of the idea that you can't rely on personal anecdotes to prove ideas.

it also tends to fail to explain why in the world all of these governments, corporations, and individuals would be spending kajillions of dollars and effort to conspire to keep people from knowing something which, apparently, doesn't actually affect anyone's life in any way, and doesn't apparently benefit the conspirators in any way, unless you get into serious nutball territory like reptilians controlling the world from their base in antarctica so they can use their mind-controll satellites to flouridate the drinking water and rape kids in satanic rituals in the pentagon... the code name for which is, obviously, "pizza".
>>
>>18425781
His mother is just mass.
>>
How come I can see the Earth's curvature looking out my room's window?
>>
>>
>>18426030
the cia broke into your room at night to put secret special cia lens in your eyes
>>
btw y'all are gullible af if you're actually humoring the flat earthers. it's rlly obvious this is just a shitposting meme fest, unless that's part of the joke that you're trying to argue w flat earthers or something. like, people believe weird shit. not all that surprising, why bother trying to change someone's beliefs? that's their prerogative, you know?
>>
File: J1WcsPP.png (207KB, 419x470px)
J1WcsPP.png
207KB, 419x470px
>>18421290
tss
>>
>>18422419
I feel it in my soul
>>
>>18423415
It's happening right now with climate change deniers.
>>
>>18421564
>>18422011
>>18421245
>>18422332
>>18422327
>>18422269
>>18422419
>>18423415
>>18426024
>>18426031
>>18426030
>>18426037
>>18426038
are you lost. this is /x/ the board where you're supposed to be able to suspend your programming and at least consider whichever premise to be within possibility
>>
I can't tell if flat-earthers are unprecedented baiters or they're just those guys who say contrarian shit they don't really believe just on the off chance they'll be able to say "I told you so" once in their life
>>
>>18426100
How about stopping to be spoonfed and research a little bit on your own. There isn't a single fucking proof we are on a "planet". Debunking space and NASA with their photoshop spheres is something a 6 year old could see if they werent indoctrinated in the globehead bs
>>
I saw the curvature of the Earth when I flew to London 5 months ago
>>
>>18426116
You didnt
>>
File: 1481008176752.jpg (22KB, 220x393px)
1481008176752.jpg
22KB, 220x393px
>>18426109
>There isn't a single fucking proof we are on a "planet".

are you retarded?
>>
>>18426123
Yes I did
>>
>>18426126
Show me. Enlighten me please
>>
>>18426116
Same but with Japan
>>
>>18426134
Samefagging shill try harder
>>
>>18426139
lmfao I'm >>18426126

Believe what you want. I can post mathematical equations to actual pictures of the planet and you'll say it's not proof. What >>18426024 said is correct.

You live in delusion. I honestly don't see how or why you find it productive to believe not just the government, but 90% of the population, are shills or 'brainwashed.'

How about this, show me mathematical equations, photos, or otherwise that disprove things such as the curvature (shown in videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-w2_nTnunc ) or anything else. Prove to me that 90% of the population is lying.
>>
>>18426155
Ok my friend i will give you some videos to chew on. Of course you can beLIEve what you want but listen to your inner self and you can see for yourself. Disproving the globe is easy proving a flat is right now difficult because military will get in your way.

I could spam the shit out of this thread with information but i will give you just one good entry point. Listen with open mind and heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmFTgeK7U6U

Cheers
>>
>>18426155
Also 90% are not lying. We have all been deceived
>>
>>18426173
There's nothing in that video that's valid. It's all just dumb people stating flasehoods.
>>
>>18422230
Hashem
>>
Geoid.
>>
>>18422230
There are other continents. Research operation high jump. admiral richard t bird was in charge of the operation. here in this video he describes finding a continent with green grass and warm water. he died a few months after this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM
>>
One word...geoid.
>>
>>18426312
>beyond Middle America

Wow, it's almost like he is describing Antarctica and only misspoke.
>>
>>18422337
the sun is very small 33 miles across and 2 miles up. if it were to go far enough away, off in the distance, the sun and its light would vanish over horizon.
>>
>>18426341
>2 miles up
>33 miles across

So the sun extends 14 miles into the crust of the earth. Got it.
>>
>>18425813
due to the limits of your vision, the fact that you are so close to the ground, the sun being so small, it disappears over the horizon, or at least appears to. now if you had a jet pack and flew very high into the sky, after the sun and its light disappeared, the sun would come back into sight since you increased the height of your perspective
>>
Geoid.
>>
>>18426024
governments dont spend kajillions of dollars on space programs. the people's tax dollars do. NASA is given $19,300,000,000 a year to give you photoshop, spacewalks that are green screens and filmed underwater. its the easiest way to rob the people in the name of the new religion of the age, science
>>
Geoid...
>>
>>18426173
ill give you a video back my friend. 200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
>>
>>18426367
Lol faggot. I checked it on wiki turns out project grace is a nasa project gtfo
>>
>>18426367
its not a planet, its a plane. look up the black star too. there is an invisible "sun" too. sun (father) moon (son) black star or invisible star (holy ghost)
>>
>>18426376
What?!? Geoid is the word to describe the shape of the earth idiots
>>
The tides are a lie the moon has no affect on them whatsoever. if the moon did affect the tides due to its gravity, we would be able to measure and probably see the water raising due to the moon gravity. we could see the water directly under the moon rise more dramatically than the water around. but we dont see that. We see tides that ebb and flow every 20-30mins regardless of the location of the moon
>>
>>18426378
Geoid is a word to describe the shape of earth idiots Not whatever the fuck u are talking about.
>>
>>18426386
I know. Just check where the geoid "data" came from
>>
>>18426350
no, it hovers 2k miles above the earth's surface
>>
>>18426393
Doesn't matter the earth is not flat.
>>
>>18426392
i know what a geode is. i went to college probably just like you and i had to take some sciences classes where they taught us some BS. can you at least try to put for an argument or give some examples that disprove what i'm saying? you're just repeating a term you learned without being scientific by questioning everything and using experiments to test your theories
>>
>>18426402
Well im 100% sure its not a planet. Tell a vision lied to you

Feels bad
>>
>>18426402
>you know because people you trust told you.
>>
>>18426402
why did you come here just to shit post? can you give any examples that disprove what we are talking about? or are you just going to repeat the same short, inane sentences over and over? if you are ignorant of the fact we are are happy to teach you
>>
>>18426405
>argument
thanks for that input it's really going to contribute to the progression of thought in this discussion
>>
File: Naw nigga.jpg (55KB, 401x401px)
Naw nigga.jpg
55KB, 401x401px
>>18426407
>>18426408
Hivemind bro

It's sad ppl don't question anything and whole heartedly believe bogus info
>>
>>18426173
no videos, we want math
>>
>>18426411
The earth is not flat and I didn't learn that from television idiot You learn that from looking at a fucking globe and looking down from an airplane window dumbshit
>>
>>18426411
And if you reject that you are retarded.
>>
Flat Earth Truthers are the real scientists or our time. We question everything. We do not look at the establishment of what is taught in colleges as absolute truth. If you believe in science your religion is science. you are the same as the Christian sheep you mock. Question everything
>>
>>18426427
No you just are ignoring truth and mocking anyone that tells you "your theory" is wrong when it clearly is. You are not smart I hate to even use that word referring to this and have not come up with a new theory you are just plain dumb.
>>
>>18426424
So if I look at a globe, a toy, you know for certain the earth is round? By your logic, I can look at a toy Santa Clause and know where my Christmas gifts come from. You are putting no critical thought into the things you say. I have taken several flights in my life and I always pick a window seat. There is never any curvature. If you see curvature I guarantee you it was at the edge of the window where the glass is tempered to wrap around the fuselage. So that is an illusion of curvature. Additionally, the horizon will always meet your eye line no matter how high in the air you go. This would only happen if the earth were a plane. in contrast, if the earth were a globe, the horizon would recede downwards and you would have to look down to see the earth, but this is not the case. Now can you put any critical thought into what I have written or will you just keep repeating the same simple minded, dismissive speech you've given us so far? Please dont disappoint.
>>
>>18426441
Not a single valid argument. Prove the earth is a sphere. There is no evidence. NASA even admits 99% of the pictures of the earth are photoshopped, because "they have to be"
>>
>>18422278
Nigga do you think boats in 2016 use the same rinky dink guiding mechanisms as in the XIII century? Do you think we need the Sun to follow a straight line when we have acceleremoters and GPS?
>>
>>18426445
Did you just come here to shitpost?? I'm not gonna bother with someone as thick skulled as you sorry
>>
>>18426441
So all you have is name calling, ok. If you can disprove me on this one point I will admit you are right and believe. How is it that no matter how high you go up, whether it be on a mountain or a plane, the horizon always meets your eye line? This can only happen on a Flat Earth model. But go for it. I look forward to your response
>>
>>18426445
I have this for you my friend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM

Maybe youve seen it
>>
Where are other places to encounter the dome besides the poles
>>
>>18426447
I saw that vid too. Way to stay woke bro. NASA scientist also admit they cannot pass through the Van Allen belt due to it's high radiation. So how did we send men to the moon without them being cooked alive? baka
>>
>>18426456
Instar
>>
>>18426457
Once you see it you cant unsee it bro
>>
>>18426452
Told you I'm not gonna bother...believe what you want but at least I don't believe in retarded bullshit. Period.
>>
>>18426450
That's not an argument. Can you address the points I have raised, please? You can't refute my content. Admit to yourself, you know it's true. That's why you entered this thread. You want to know more, but you don't want to let go of the lies. Because the lies are familiar. I have to agenda, except I want to know the truth. And the truth has led me here. So I try to share the knowledge since I believed in the globe at one point as well. anyhow, please adress the points I made. Thank you
>>
>>18426453
YES! I've seen this too!! Crow777 is great. Check this out, maybe you have seen it too my friend. here in the video we can see the outer sun. I'm trying to find a good black star vid for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgv_nmqv91M
>>
>>18426471
What point have made?? Because I see none..
>>
File: thirst .jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thirst .jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>18426471
Not the poster you were talking to

You are 100% right bro. I always say if people dismiss every conspiracy theory they are more vulnerable to conspiracies.
>>
>>18426471
Other than sheer arrogance.
>>
>>18426470
you seem to believe in name calling and lack the capability to make a solid argument. you can always come back. the knowledge will be here forever for you
>>
>>18426488
thats a fragment sentence not a refutation. I'm not arrogant, again you are name calling, i am poking holes in the things you say, while inviting you to do the same to me. Why wont you refute the point I have made?
>>
>>18426423
there is math in the videos. the equation to calculate curvature is 8 inches multiplied by the distance of the object squared. so an object 10miles away should be at least 66.67 feet below the horizon due to curvature
>>
>>18426490
you seem to believe in only your arrogance and mocking globes are widely avalible go get one...
>>
>>
>>18426498
Again I will say, this is not "your theory" nor have you broken ground with it... You seem unable to except that.
>>
>>18426504
so out of everything I said, all you got was "mocking globes" ?!?!?! That sounds like a good punk rock band name. Anyhow, please address the point I made. You keep saying I am the one who is arrogant yet your responses are aloof and insulting. Please address the points I have brought up
>>
>>18426504
Its ok if you cannot accept now it but you will see it one day anyway
>>
>>18426515

>>18426488
Addressed you just can not accept this. Period. I am done. Bye.
>>
>>18426445
>the horizon will meet your eye line no matter how high you go.
So if I went 1 light year away from the plane you claim the Earth is, I'd still somehow see the line of the horizon? Do flatfags even think before typing?
>>
>>18426514
I do ACCEPT that I did not first propose these proofs the earth is flat. I merely stumbled upon them in my search for truth. And it's not a theory it's an easily proven fact the Earth is Flat. In fact I proved it with the horizon point I brought up earlier. I'll ask again, Why does the horizon meet the eye level of the observer no matter the height of the observer? This is only congruent with a Flat Earth model.
>>
>>18426522
It's not "your theory" and you will never break ground with it sorry your arrogance will not let you accept this
>>
>>18426526
You cant go that high. there is a limit to the height you can climb due to the firmament or dome above us. But if you go say 10k meters up in the air, the horizon will meet your line of sight. so please address the point Ive made and stop invoking star trek babble speech like light years and galaxies and all that nonsense photo shop bs. horizon. please stay focused here
>>
>>18426534
and I never rejected the theory, like you have my beliefs, so I will reject yours as well...
>>
>>18426534
I never claimed ownership of these truths. stop putting words in my mouth. here is the video that started me on my journey into truth. if you choose to watch it you might learn somethinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg&t=2591s
>>
>>18426534
I never said it was my "theory". It is in fact true
>>
>>18426540
>if you go 10 km up in the air, the horizon will meet your line of site.

No it doesn't. It dips several degrees below the horizontal. It's something you can measure with a sextant. You could go up a high mountain and do it.
>>
File: FE 2suns.jpg (34KB, 684x662px)
FE 2suns.jpg
34KB, 684x662px
>>18426513
beautiful! thank you for this. here is a good one i found. its an artist rendering from germany but its interesting to see
>>
>>18426549
I didn't get my beliefs from a YouTube video again showing your thick thinking..
>>
>>18426513
You posted this before. What do you think it means?
>>
>>18426552
It is not. Period.
>>
>>18426503
>curvature is 8 inches per (mile) squared

Well that's wrong math then, because it's describing a parabola, not a sphere, and anybody with a high school education should have been able to figure that out. 8 inches per mile squared only approximates the curvature, and only for the first few miles.
>>
>>18426562
Shill you are so funny
>>
>>18426540
>claims something will always happen
>I bring up a scenario where you're wrong
>says said scenario is impossible without proving why, following circular logic
Also light years are a measure of space, having it brought up in pop culture doesn't take away any validity.

In any case you're wrong, if you hover above a plane, the line that plane makes will start curving the higher you go. This is proven by taking a coin at eye level and lowering it. Your claim was false.
>>
>>18426556
then where did you get your knowledge? at least i provided a source? still waiting on that response to my point though.....
>>
>>18426453
debunked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29dGItQMHX0
>>
>>18426540
>light years and galaxies and all that star trek photo shop bs
You're dumb even for /x/ standards.
>>
>>18426567
so show me what you would call the real math. and the earth is said to be approx 25k miles which is how i got 8 inches per mile squared. i got the equation from the NASA website
>>
>>18426396
>now it's 2000 miles

Oh, well that's quite a change. Well if it's always 2000 miles over the earth, then it could never sink below the horizon, now could it?
>>
>>18426573
excellent point with the coin!! im going to use that moving forward, thank you!
>>
>>18426587
>The earth is said to be approx. 25k miles

In circumference, yes. There is no way to get from there to 8 inches per mile squared.

>I got the equation from the NASA website

You just said you derived it yourself. And before that you said you got if from the flat earther video. Why do you keep contradicting yourself?

I don't believe you got it from a NASA site. They've all finished high school.
>>
>>18426585
can you refute one of my points please they are scattered throughout the thread. stop name calling, that is not an argument from reason. that is an argument from passion. i thought science believers were supposed to logical and calm and open to discussion in a forum of free ideas. i guess not
>>
>>18426585
You know you can look through telescopes and see galaxies, right? And you can measure stars being light years away through simple parallax? Do you know what parallax is? Do you know what trigonometry is? Or is that some sort of jew trick?
>>
>>18426575 I did not claim my belief as fact as you have, you are being thick skulled and arrogant, again this is not your theory nor will you break ground with it so stop shoving it in people's face and believe what you want, you have done nothing for the progession of the theory and claim your believing it is fact is enough evidence to condensingly push it on others? Please get over yourself.
>>
File: flatearth1.jpg (41KB, 497x361px)
flatearth1.jpg
41KB, 497x361px
>>18426600
>>
File: roundearth.jpg (21KB, 560x297px)
roundearth.jpg
21KB, 560x297px
>>18426614
Here you go, brah.
>>
>>18426601
>stop name calling
Please point out where I called you names. I think you're confused and thinking every reply is from the same person.
>please refute one of my points
I did that in the post you're replying to. Your claim that hovering infinitely above a circular plane will always bring the plane's line (horizon) to meet your eyes is a false claim, proven with a horizontal coin.

>>18426607
I fail to see what that has to do with anything I said, anon.
>>
>>18426591
because of the law of perspective. because the observer is too close to the ground. the angle and height in which an object is seen diminishes until at a certain point the line of sight and the seemingly uprising surface of the earth converges to a vanishing point i.e. the horizon line beyond which the object is invisible.
>>
>>18426614
>I can't respond, so I'll post memes and make it look like I'm right
>>
>>18426624
I meant the other guy.
>>
>>18426612
I have made my point, said my piece.
Believe what you will, but if you are gonna push it on others cut back on the condescending attitude. I will not be replying anymore. Period.
>>
>>18426621
oh so it's a dome?
>>
>>18421245
Let me ask all you flat earthers something really serious.

How much money do you guys make? And if its above 25k, what kind of job is it?
>>
>>18426600
i have given three sources. none of which are contradictory. am still waiting for you to refute my point from earlier with my horizon example. this is the accepted equation provided by NASA, so any other equation you provide, still waiting on that BTW, is not NASA approved
>>
>>18426621
shitty photoshop. also the earth is supposedly 6 times the size of the moon, the earth would appear much much large in the night sky than that if that were a real picture. which it's not..
>>
File: EarthComparisons.jpg (67KB, 600x429px)
EarthComparisons.jpg
67KB, 600x429px
>>18426621
>>
>>18426612
why would you come to a flat earth thread if you didnt want flat earth shoved down your throat? lolol i am advancing the truth one person at a time. ive made an impression on you. hopefully one day you will come around to the truth
>>
>>18426630
are you sure? you came here to have this info pushed on you. you could have gone to any other thread but you came here, and now you know something you didnt know before you entered. the earth is flat and there is proof
>>
>>18426661
no you didn't.
>>
>>18426661
He is a paid globeshill bro
>>
>>18426638
i make 50k. i work for a bank. why?
>>
File: bait.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>
>>18426675
im sure he's trying to find my ip address but i wish he would have tried to put up a fight more
>>
>>18426626
No. There's no such law. On a hypothetical infinite plane, as long as the object is above the ground, it will be above the horizon.

Now due to perspective, it will get smaller and smaller and smaller. But it won't disappear behind an object unless it literally goes behind an object.

Furthermore, according to the model presented in this video:

The sun is directly overhead a meridian passing through western australia, but it's night time on a meridian going through eastern australia. Australia's 2500 miles wide, so giving you the larger distance at Australia, instead of the shorter distance on the equator, then the sun would be 40 degrees in the sky when it sets, and on the horizon according to you.

This is a mutual contradiction. Your model is fundamentally, ridiculously, demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>18426653
There you go. More photoes. The 1975 photo and the 2015 photos are single photos. The others are composite images.

Here's a thorough debunking of the claim made in the fine print.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-blue-marble-photos-show-a-changing-earth.t6616/

Do you even bother to research this stuff yourself? Or are you just a sucker for whatever anybody tells you?
>>
File: TMrDv4I.png (130KB, 430x288px)
TMrDv4I.png
130KB, 430x288px
>>18426680
Makes no sense tho
>>
>>18426685
so you in this one post have disproved the law of perspective by saying "there is no such law". you should get a nodel prize, or you can google the law of perspective. its real whether you like it or not. also i think you forgot to attach the vido, please attach to my comment so i can watch it, or are you referring to the 200 proofs vid i posted?
>>
>>18426691
Dat outer glow tho photoshop game on point
>>
>>18426640
>this is the accepted equation provided by NASA

then link it.

>still waiting

Here you go. Note the angles, perpendicular to the horizon of the target.

A lot of you flat earthers fuck even this much up.

You still don't get what's wrong with the 8 inches / mile squared, do you? Let me ask you this, how far below the horizon would an object be if it traveled 24,999 miles?
>>
>>18426711
>>18426691

If you wonder this is your sauce
>>
>>18426691
930,000 miles up? study esoteric numerology. study gematria, if you had more knowledge about how the Zionists, the Jesuits and the Freemasons deceive you you would be able to see this site is fake too. more Zionist apologetics for the lies they tell. if you knew the religion of the illuminati you would know why 93 is important. bu you dont, or you dont care and youre a shill. do you even bother to research your source?
>>
>>18426691
they even show a globe from three different distances as "proof" and then admit that all those photos were taken from 930K miles up lolol why are the continents such wildly different sizes? this is too funny
>>
>>18426703
>You'd get the nodel prize

Wow, that's even more prestigious than the Nobel prize, probably. Anon, I havne't disproved the "law of perspective," the "law of perspective" never makes the claim you say it makes.

If I watch somebody go away, he gets smaller. If he goes behind a tree and disappears, it's not because he went too far away, it's because he went behind a tree.

>which video, the 200 proofs one?

No, the Macedonian one that makes all the same claims and is just as easily debunked. Shit, even in that Eric Dubay video he only makes a couple dozen claims, all easily debunked, and keeps repeating them and restating them over and over. I guess that tends to happen if you're a plagiarist and don't bother doing your research.
>>
>>18426714
it would be 1 mile behind me at that point so 8 inches below the horizon
>>
>>18426711
You mean the atmophere, anon? That's a composite image from near earth orbit, so yeah, the atmosphere will be very prominent.
>>
>>18426724
>why are the continents different sizes

Read the link, anon. It explains it very clearly. It's because of the law of perspective that you don't understand.

Because the earth is a globe, the continent that is facing towards you is thousands of mils closer to you than the continent that's on the horizon. Because of perspective, the closer things are, the larger they appear. Again, take another look.

Small children can understand the point you're missing.
>>
>>18426729
But according to your formula it would be 950,000 miles below the horizon.

Hence the error in formula.

f(x) = n * x^2 describes a parabola, not a sphere.
>>
>>18426728
hey im typing quick so forgiv my spelling errors. there is "no law" because google represses the information. but i gave you the text book definition earlier. if i can pivot real quick, how does water curve? i have never seen large bodies of water curve. water always finds its level so how could water curve around the world like a blanket, yet the surface remains flat?
>>
Cringe thread? Cringe Thread.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

This is offical footage it really cracks me up

>GET
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT
>>
>>18426744
Me again i just noticed there is the SEX sublinimal in there too no shit.
>>
>>
File: young sh.jpg (37KB, 624x351px)
young sh.jpg
37KB, 624x351px
>>18426735
small children can see the continents in the provided photos, maintaining the same position on the photo shopped globe you provided are different sizes.Look at America? how could it's size change so dramatically even though its in the same spot when the two different pics are taken? you came here, to my thread to talk shit. that's such a sad existence. Did a flat earther take your lunch money when you were a kid? or did you have a brief love affair with neil disgrace tyson? did you know there are two stephen hawkings?
>>
>>18426744
What a cuck.
>>
File: old sh.jpg (42KB, 590x563px)
old sh.jpg
42KB, 590x563px
>>18426772
here is him older. obviously a replaement after he died. they lie to you about everything
>>
>>18426582
You think researchers of this whole mess don't have better stuff to do than fake evidence? There is so much evidence its unnecessary the gov has lied to you about every single thing you think you know 20 lifetimes wouldn't be enough to go through everything. Crow777 is legit
>>
>>18421245
>use a compass
>follow East
>land in Europe

the center of the disc is the magnetic North reported by your compass. There seems to be a lack of understanding of basic geometrical concepts such as "a disc is round too" "we can circumnavigate a disc too" etc... among balltards.
>>
>>18426777
>>
>>18426744
>https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

lol, why do the clouds do not move at all during the whole sequence? We only see the motion of the skyball but not any motion of the clouds themselves which is impossible.
This question is purely rhetorical of course, the shit is obviously a CGI, a fake below even Hollywood standards.
>>
>>18426711
LEL shit is so obvious it becomes funny as it makes the shills look like brain damaged monkeys. You get a more realistic blue marble in the generic of Universal studio shits. LOL
>>
>>18426806
>a CGI, a fake below even Hollywood standards.

>>18426817

So true. we should meme them into oblivion with this stuff
>>
>>18426817
>>18426806
>>18426838
Stop samefagging.
>>
>>18426846
>>18426846
Its a hive mind and youre too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0meH1Txwc

Failed to shut them down early huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCA8HofWsxc
>>
>>18426846
From as high as 40 km:
no curvature to be seen, horizon still at eyes' level.
it's flat out there!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMF6lFqDeE
>>
>>18426772
>how could its size change so dramatically>

Did you read the text or just look at the pictures? It explains it right there.

>Stephen Hawking.

Same guy. Pro-tip, your face gets older when you age. Also: what would be the purpose, exactly, of faking a Stephen Hawking. What do you think they gain?
>>
>>18426782
>You think researchers

I don't think Crow777 is a researcher

>nothing better to do than fake evidence?

Nope.
>>
>>18426949
Respectability to any idea they want to push.
>>
>>18426806
>https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

>why don't the clouds move

If you look close, they do move. It's a four hour time lapse, so unless they're moving at thousands of miles an hour I don't know why you'd expect them to move very far in only four hours.

>the shit is obviously CGI

Based on what evidence?
>>
File: ohlookcurvature.png (300KB, 641x354px)
ohlookcurvature.png
300KB, 641x354px
>>18426895
>no curvature
>>
>>18426957
>to add any respectability to any idea they want to push

Except Stephen Hawking retired decades ago and is no longer a working scientist. He isn't pushing any ideas. Furthermore, being a famous scientist doesn't mean people automatically believe your ideas. That would be something called "argument from authority." Stephen Hawking got famous in the first place because his ideas were good, not vice versa.

Your argument makes absolutely zero sense.
>>
>>18426031
this pic is retarded in so many aspects that it suspiciously looks like something that came out of a balltard cointel pro.
1/ the shape of continents is off
2/ the lack of border/edge that suggests the retarded flat earth leaking ocean water pushed by the establishment
3/ the presence of two astro actors in space in a seemingly 0g environment while space and gravity are two provable lies.
4/ the antisemitic touch to make the whole looks borderline hateful if not outright illegal in some countries.

Everytime I see that pic, I can't help but see a balltard shill hiding behind. If you are genuine, for god sake fix that shit.
>>
>>18426975
Yes that was the point, they made a nice video, didn't they.
Sad there are so few using a standard cam (no wide angle/fish eye lens shits)
there is that other very good one and it's flat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
>>
why do they want us to think the earth is a globe if it's not? dumb theory
>>
>>18427010
Anon, the curvature is visible in both these videos, as demonstrated by the red lines.
>>
>>18426963
>If you look close, they do move.
I did but No they do not move.
> It's a four hour time lapse,
it's quite a lot for clouds. We would see them moving, there is no question. Look at what a difference 4 hours make
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0Zzw93Fz8

>Based on what evidence?
based on my common sense, personal experience and the fact that Hollywood makes more realistic looking CGIs on a regular basis.
>>
>>18427010
If the Earth is flat how come there is a map of where all the sattelites are orbiting?
>>
>>18427030
Not only is your red *line* not curved
but we are looking for a downward curvature.
On a real sphere you need to look down to find the horizon which isn't the case here, instead the horizon is always at eyes' level which proves that Earth is flat.
>>
>>18427035
Look closer, I'm seeing them move myself.

>four hours is enough to move

How fast do you think clouds move, anon. Five miles per hour? Ten?

If a cloud is moving ten miles per hour, how far do you think it moves after 4 hours.

Now how many pixels do you think that is in that video of earth?

Do you think the clouds in the video of earth are the same size as the ones in your video in this post?

Do you understand the difference between looking at something that's a few hundred meters across, and something 12,500 miles across?
>>
>>18427053
>your red line is not curved

Correct, My line is a straight line, and the horizon deviates away from it. Hence the horizon is curved.

>the horizon is alway at eye level.

Also false. Furthermore, there is no way for you to determine where eye level is in these videos, as the camera is constantly moving.
>>
>>18427039
> there is a map of where all the sattelites are orbiting?
shit, if there is a map then it's game over.

>How fast do you think clouds move, anon. Five miles per hour? Ten?
you missed the point, it's not as much the distance they make in that frame than it is the different motions we would expect from different air currents. You would expect to see clouds moving away from one another, changing shape etc.. but you don't see anything like that. There is absolutely no motion at all to be seen.
I stand my point.
>>
File: 1478670965354.png (847KB, 747x549px)
1478670965354.png
847KB, 747x549px
>>18427063
But there is a map
https://in-the-sky.org/satmap_worldmap.php

It's even on Google Earth, also.
>>
>>18427063
>you would expect clouds to change shape, move away from each other

They do. You have to look very closely at the edges.

Most of those aren't tiny little puffballs like in your time lapse video. They're entire fronts thousands of miles long and hundreds of miles wide.

Over only four hours the larger weather systems would move very little and change very little. Not unlike the weather systems your local weatherman shows you on your local news.
>>
Flat earth debates in a nutshell

Sorry but flat earth doesn't support x

>in this model it does

Yes but that model doesn't support y

>let me refer you to this other model i have here
>>
File: science.png (18KB, 629x177px) Image search: [Google]
science.png
18KB, 629x177px
>>
>>18427058
>and the horizon deviates away from it. Hence the horizon is curved.
No you just drawn a shitty line that doesn't follow exactly the horizon.

> Furthermore, there is no way for you to determine where eye level is in these videos, as the camera is constantly moving.
pretty easy actually, look at where the horizon is relative to the window when the camera is at ground level, wait till it reaches 40 km and notice the horizon is always at the same relative height.
>>
>>18427022
If the earth is round and just a planet and ones of billions in a huge universe, then people are insignificant.

If the earth is a magic pancake at the center of the universe, then that means they must be special, and Flat Earthers care more about feeling special than they do about facts.

That's a common among all the conspiracy theories.

All the people in the world have been duped into a big lie, but they, a shut-in with personality disorders who never finished jr. high, have somehow figured out a big elaborate secret that nobody else ever though of before. And that makes them feel special and powerful.
>>
File: flatearth-riddle2.png (601KB, 1280x754px)
flatearth-riddle2.png
601KB, 1280x754px
>>18427075
>They do. You have to look very closely at the edges.
I can't see it, please show me
>>
>>18427085
>it doesn't follow the horizon exactly

That's because the line is straight, and the horizon is curved. If I were to follow the horizon exactly, it would be a curved line.

>where the horizon is relative to the window

Anon, there's no reason to assume the window/camera lens is horizontal. The only way to determine the horizontal eye level is with a straight edge, and some sort of plumbob or bubble level or such device, and none of those are visible in the videos.

If the horizon IS below me, and you point the camera straight at the horizon, that doesn't mean you've moved the horizon to eye level, it means you've moved the camera.
>>
>>18427091
balltards are basically apes living on a rocky testicle spinning at the speed of a bullet at equator, they have no goal, no reason to exist, no hope as they can get crushed at any moment by a black hole (giant anus), an assteroid or get sucked by a dying stars.
This is a paradise for any nihilistic cuck

By contrast, flat earthers are actively seeking the Truth as all the lies are being exposed one after another.
>>
>>18427103
> If I were to follow the horizon exactly, it would be a curved line.
No I did it for you here
>>18427100

>Anon, there's no reason to assume the window/camera lens is horizontal.
Doesn't matter, with my method you compare what you see at ground level with whatever you see at 40km, If both matches it's game over.
>>
>>18427100
>Please show me

Here you go, a nice gif somebody already made

http://i.imgur.com/3C4Pu5K.gifv
>>
>>18427122
The horizon is dropping below your red line on the right.

>it matches both

No it doesn't. At sea level the horizon is curved very slightly, and is almost at eye level.

At that altitude in those videos, it's curved quite noticeably and is several degrees below eye level.

Also, none of these videos or pics are showing eye level. You don't even appear to understand what eye level means or how to determine it.
>>
>>18427125
LOL no, what we see here are not clouds moving in their own way following air currents and according to their altitude but mere geometric deformation caused by Terragen, the software used to produce that rubbish.
You are a shill
>>
File: flatearth-riddle2.png (601KB, 1280x754px)
flatearth-riddle2.png
601KB, 1280x754px
>>18427130
>The horizon is dropping below your red line on the right.
wrong, look again. The ground on the right is actually clearer due to the Sun light but I followed carefully the horizon and it's flat.
Here is the original for those who want to check for themselves.
>>
>>18427143
You can see clouds moving away from each other. Clouds forming. Clouds disappearing. All exactly as you'd expect from a 4 hour time lapse.

>caused by Terragen, the software used.

Nope. They are all cropped stills from the video that YOU linked. The one where YOU said you couldn't see movement.

A bigger man would admit he's wrong, but that's not you, now is it?
>>
>>18427151
We haven't even started on the reason why the Moon is so small relative to the Sun on that pic. Something only possible on a flat Earth.
another time may be
>>
>>18427151
>how will the moon eclipse the sun

By moving between it and the earth. The moon moves, relative to the sun and earth.

Also, that's probably not even the moon.
>>
>>18427156
>You can see clouds moving away from each other. Clouds forming.
No I can't see that, What I see is a geometric shape being deformed according to a spherical pattern in motion something a renderer akin to terragen would produce.
>>
>>18427073
>>18427073
>>18427073
>>18427073
>>
>>18427164
You see the space in the middle with two clouds, vaguely looks like a raccoon's face with two eyes or something like that?

Now look on the left side of that space. On the lower left there's a small cloud moving away from the rest. On the upper left there's a cloud disappearing.

It's right there for everybody to see, and any honest person to admit.
>>
>>18426621
This image proves the moon is flat and the earth is a hemisphere
>>
>>18421245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7gne8dVF94

What now, OP?!?
>>
>>18426031
We have never even left low earth orbit, because of the firmament.
>>
Regular reminder that this should be the first post in any flat earther thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EspZtA7C3o
>>
>>18427590
The voice of reason emerges at last.
>>
File: 14609949490362.jpg (20KB, 416x251px)
14609949490362.jpg
20KB, 416x251px
Okay, if the sun is small and close, please, name the approximate temperature of it`s surface. And please, provide the model of it`s energy generation with emission that matches the spectral profile of sunlight.
It must surely let us to develop compact cold fusion sources!
>>
>>18427830
>>18427590
but carl sagan is a UFO enthusiast.
>>
>>18426030
must be a very high building you are living in. lol moron
>>
File: flat earther.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
flat earther.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>18426341
No, it wouldnt. Stop pulling shit out of your ass and present your math, brainlet
>>
>>18427569
Tell that to voyeuger
>>
>>18423415
>comparing flat earth theory to genocide

Last I checked, a collective of circlejerking basement dwellers is harmless.
>>
>>18427569
How can we prove the existence of the firmament?
>>
Do most flat earthers believe the sun is a small disc? Couple miles across? That seems to be what I hear the most.
>>
>>18426037
You joke but this is what many flat earthers actually believe
>>
>>18426447
>>18426457
[citation needed]
>>
>>18426513
I believe I said as much last time you posted this pic, but here we go again...

It's a very nice picture, but what exactly is it supposed to prove?
>>
>>18426653
>what even is weather
>>
>>18427085
>No you just drawn a shitty line that doesn't follow exactly the horizon.
Make up your mind, is the line straight or isn't it?
>>
>>18421272
bruv how about those silicone trees
>>
>>18428673
you mean rubber trees?
>>
File: Horizon curvature.png (1MB, 1282x754px) Image search: [Google]
Horizon curvature.png
1MB, 1282x754px
>>18427100
>>
>>18427085
>No you just drawn a shitty line
The line is perfectly straight

>that doesn't follow exactly the horizon
Because the horizon is curved

>No you just drawn a shitty line that doesn't follow exactly the horizon.

> the horizon is always at the same relative height
No it isn't
>>
>>18426038
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
>>
>>18426109
>Debunking space and NASA with their photoshop spheres
Like the ones they preprogram into all those non-computerized telescopes! Wait, that doesn't sound right for some reason...
>>
>>18426631
The Moon isn't always full as seen from Earth, and neither is Earth as seen from the Moon.
>>
>>18426092
Stfu weeb
>>
>>18426133
You're just going to say "That's not proof! You're just stupid and buy into NASA/Da Gubermint's web of lies!" to any evidence or argument he provides. It's all flatards ever do.
>>
>>18426352
>>18426365
People like you are the reason we haven't colonized space yet.
>>
>>18426997
Its a joke you chimp
>>
>>18421245
What is an easier way to identify defective, confused people? Present them with an old, severely ridiculous theory. And say it's true because you can't disprove it with anything other than scientific fact. Ffs. Abandon logic, look as crazy as possible. Discredit yourself.
>>
>>18426365
You're why the aliens don't talk to us.
>>
Real question for flat earthers here: if the earth is indeed flat, why would anybody bother covering it up? What would be the point?
>>
>>18426742
That isn't what the curvature means.
Spheres have constant curvature equal to 1/r^2.
>>
>>18426647
Man, put on your glasses ..
I would be fucking scared if the moon appeared this huge from where i see it.
and what exactly is 6 .. six .. times bigger? dumbfuck
>>
>>18429112
>r^2

His formula wasn't r^2.
>>
>>18428857
is there a reason /x/ has a higher concentration of newshits and general hapless misfits than most others boards? Sometimes coming here is like oh shit it really is just /b/ with ghosts.
>>
>>18426427
By that logic, you can't trust anything. How do you know that I don't actually live in the Earth, where I claim to be a flatearther in hopes that nobody will discover my molten lava lair? Where do you draw the line?
>>
>>18429463

When you're an outcast who fulfills his/her deviant urges by trolling image boards for the disgusting and weird, it's really in your best interest to hope for a paranormal and hidden world. One where you alone have the inside scoop.

If things were really just as they appeared, then it means you're just a loser.
>>
File: del.png (3KB, 290x174px)
del.png
3KB, 290x174px
>>18429739
delet this
>>
see >>18429731
my OC.
Find it out yourself
>go to NASA or any space affiliated educ. institution
>search 'earth photos'
>all of them are 100% faked so choose any of the result where you can see fake earth from space
>edit them in photoshop (used krita in this one)
>go to 'color balance' or simply (CTRL+M)
>all the blacks colors are shifted upwards. see and use pic for reference. The higher the lighter. leftmost = shadows - right = light - middle = midtones, slide up to increase shadows.
>make fetish
>???
>fapfapfap
>>
>>18429751
And this proves...?
>>
>>18429110
Their usual reply is usually something to the tune of "Satanic cult trying to lead people away from God" or something equally fucking stupid.
>>
>>18429751
Why did the Greeks b.c. begin to lie to us?
>>
If the earth is flat, then what shape is the plane and what are its boundaries?

What stops all the water from falling off the edge, a giant magic force-field? Where exactly would it fall to?

How do you account for the consistency of acceleration due to the force of gravitys pull?

Why do we not hear daily communication from ships/airplanes about all the new dry land/bodies of water they are finding? Is that all a government cover up too?
>>
>>18428630
admiral bird talked about additional continents beyond the ice wall. you can find dozens of videos showing the second sun. it doesnt prove anything admittedly, but it's something to get you imagination stirring as to what might be out there.
>>
>>18428847
with a powerful enough telescope on a clear night, you will see the stars are not spheres. they are geometric shapes, much like the ones that form when you play certain sound waves against water. the water forms these same geometric patterns
>>
>>18428864
that has nothing to do with what i said. and also, why the hell should we care about space travel? lets take care of the planet we have here before worrying about stealing another world
>>
>>18426653
>I have never seen what difference different cameras and lenses make
>I don't understand that on such a fantastically large scale compared to every single other photo I've seen that maybe, just maybe, things can look dramatically different between each photo you take, considering weather, date, lenses, astronomical changes, etc.
>>
File: 1479063007913.jpg (1004KB, 1000x1042px)
1479063007913.jpg
1004KB, 1000x1042px
>>18421290
Gold. Solid gold
>>
>>18426090
Don't use the term"climate change". It is too ambiguous. An ice age is climate change. The term you actually mean is "global warming".
>>
>>18430273
What if the sun it's guilty?
>>
>>18429530
when do you take yo head out your ass :p
>>
>>18430282
It's not. We know what's causing global warming. It ain't the sun.
>>
I've been to Antarctica. It does not go on in an endless ice wall.
>>
>>18426600
No one here even believes the flat earth they're just fucking with people who are dumb enough to argue with them.
>>
>>18430441
There are people here who don't believe in global warming or evolution or the holocaust, I'm sure there are some people who believe in a flat earth.
>>
The earth is a good idea to do with a few weeks ago, and then the rest of my favorite part of my favorite part of my favorite part was that the new York City, and 5. The only thing that I have a great day. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a very long. I have been Ave, and the rest. the first one. the first one. the first one. the other side, but the most of us.
>>
>>18426063
tss if the earth's flat, what did someone step on it or sumptin? tss
>>
>>18426997
retard
>>
>>18429463
sup reddit
>>
>>18429751
nice photo analysis, brainlet
>>
>>18430174
>with a powerful enough telescope on a clear night, you will see the stars are not spheres. they are geometric shapes
wrong. you can only see them as points. stop lying
>>
>>18430284
Good point
>>
>>18421245
Proof.
Also there is a ufo at 00.21
Earth is fa curved dimension not flat but not spherical either, those two are just based on angle of perspective as you see in the video
we made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzlR0Vajs3w
>>
>>18430157
What does that have to do with the photo in question?
>>
>>18430174
lol

You're talking about things like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9nnRvJcz98

Retards zooming in on stars with their phone cameras, thinking they're seeing something special but it's just stars out of focus.
>>
>>18430157
No he didn't.

There was an interview he gave when he was very old where he was talking about a continent beyond the tip of South America but he misspoke and said a continent beyond the pole. So every conspiracy nut job thought that he had leaked super secret information that the earth is flat, but in context it's incredibly clear he was just talking about Antarctica.
>>
File: 8E1ZpwL.gif (3MB, 500x368px)
8E1ZpwL.gif
3MB, 500x368px
>>18426653
>why is there never any real video of the earth spinning
>>
>>18431518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJOBFj3hKs
>>
>>18421245
>Get device that can track height
>Set current position as reference
>Fly to what would be completely opposite side of planet
>Check height difference compared to reference point

Did nobody think of this ?
>>
>>18431530
I was honestly just poking fun at flat-earthers with that and the thought of potentially taking footage of earths rotation from an ISS orbit or whatever.
>>
>>18421245
>what is a compass
>what is pole and polarity
>how do magnets work
>>
>>18426092
>this is /x/, its supposed to be retarded!
>>
>>18427030
what you're trying to do is right but the point is wrong. you're trying to prove that earth is curved by showing that the angle is simply tilt. it just looks tilted.
>>
>>18431599
It won't work because the earth is curved, almost like a sphere
>>
>>18431787
It's not a tilt, anon, it's a tangent. There is no possible straight line that matches the earth's horizon from that altitude, regardless of tilt.
>>
>>18432226
But it would still show difference in height.
>>
>>18426427
Nope, you're a bunch of fucking idiots who just like creationists are doing your best to get funding money diverted from REAL, ACTUAL, USEFUL science projects in order to promulgate your pet delusions. In a truly sane world we would be rounding you all up and drowning you in buckets of bleach to stop your stupidity from infecting others.
>>
>>18421245
If Pythagoras were here today he'd be arguing for these idiots to be sent into exile.
>>
>>18428677
Didn't you hear about the devil's tower m8, its the stump of a tree that was made out of silicone
>>
>>18423415
>the holocaust
Listing stuff that didn't happen is not helping your point
>>
>>18426513
Yeah that's a Solar Halo caused by light refracting through the freezing mist.
>>
>>18426365
>200 years from now we make contact with aliens
>Find out they had known about us since forever but decided against making contact
When we ask why they didn't contact us, this post will be presented.
>>
>>18426540
Wow so you're telling me that all those radiosondes attached to weather balloons that I launched over the years, and tracked by radio and gps telemetry never actually got to heights of 25 to 30 km before bursting, despite all the data we got from them at those heights?
>>
>>18426391
'Tides that ebb and flow every twenty to thirty minutes'
Retard confirmed as being a retard.
>>
>>18422257
you're suggesting that the largest structure t hat exists is our earth? And the rest of the universe is inside it? Fucking nonsense. You could then expect to point a laser up at the sky and have it be detected in another country.
>>
File: what-happened.jpg (60KB, 320x213px)
what-happened.jpg
60KB, 320x213px
>R: 310 / I: 33
>flat earth thread

For fuck sake stop with this shit
The mental capacity of flat earthers is beyond comprehendable. I'm almost starting to hope that there is some psyop going on and some secret agents are trying to take our attention away from something else.

I do like the idea of doubting knowledge we're taking for granted with the possibility of overlooking something but the flat earthers have yet to make a valid argument for earth being flat.
>>
>>18430441
Im here to share knowledge. The Earth is a motionless plane. If you do the research, you will learn the truth. or you will go on in your life being a close minded sheep. It's your decision. I mean prove the earth is round! You can't you reference NASA's BS photoshop. lol Way to be skeptical when you believe the lies you are told without question
>>
>>18430816
I would never lie anon. use your eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g
>>
>>18431498
It's a Nikon 800x zoom Not a camera phone. Do some research, go off this board and do some research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g

Visual proof.
>>
>>18431503
He was in his 50s and of sound mind. He couldn't posible be more clear when he stated "beyond the pole" meaning past the south pole. past Antarctica. Research Operation High Jump, which is the operation Admiral Bird was in command of. Research Operation Fishbowl where they tried to crack the dome above the earth. I'm not making this up. The knowledge is out there and very easily accessible.
>>
>>18434044
Truth can never be destroyed. They may bury it but only for some time and now we are collectively waking up. ELites are shaking right now they know it can't be stopped anymore.
>>
>>18434049
Some nights you can actually see it with only your eyes, saw the exact same thing without any cam. Wife saw it too
>>
>>18433655
So you support mass murder in a "sane world" I'm sorry you're so butt hurt about being lied to your whole life. There are no dinosaurs, there was no jewish holocoast, we neve went to the moon, 9/11 was a mass human sacrifice event that had been planned 33 years prior to its occurrence. I dont expect you to believe me, I expect you to throw a hissy fit. But that's what happens when you have never been taught how to think critically. The flat earth is easily provable. All you need is a little time to do the experiments yourself. Here is a list of 200 proofs anon, please review them, calm down and you might learn something :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
>>
>>18433658
Pythagoras was a alchemist freemason and satanist. why would you trust that guy?
>>
>>18426949
>>18426957
He's just a propaganda machine, and your head shape, ears positioning, eye shape and positioning do not change as you get older. Your skin sags and your hair changes color. 2 Stephen Hawkins...
>>
>>18426955
Anyone who researches anything is a researcher by definition. Can you address his video? You can see waves on the moon for yourself if you own a telescope. Here are several examples of the phenomenon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM
>>
>>18431530
So this is almost a 24 hour time lapse. And the clouds hold shape the entire time. Lol
>>
>>18427058
Stand a top a moutain and the horizon will meet your eyeline. Fly in a plane and look out the window and the horizon meets your eyeline. Do your own research, use your own experience
>>
>>18434007

The majority of the posts in this thread are shills. They felt the need to post almost 200 times about something they don't have interest in
>>
>>18427091
Where did you graduate from anon? what did you get your degree in? what is your level of educational achievement? Did you believe every thing your jr high teacher told you? Isn't it possible that you have been lied to and brainwashed from a young age just like your teacher was lied to when they were in school? Have you ever tried to think critically on this subject or did you enter this discussion with a preconceived biased that you will not let go of? Science is your religion. Flat Earthers are like Aethists for these science lies. You obviously dont feel special, I feel bad for you. You are special. This plane on which we live IS special
>>
>>18427539
doesnt prove a thing. where are the stars? if the moon were a sphere and very small, there would be a very obvious curvature even from a low altitude on the moon's surface.
>>
>>18427899
your math is good but your earth model is too small. the earth is 10x that size. sun is 33 miles across and 2k miles up approx
>>
>>18428624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
>>
The number one response to someone's claims that the either is always "but what about muh physics. If it's flat how did we get to the moon in a rocket ship!"

Oh anon
>>
>>18427899
My bad I had to double check the numbers, here are your numbers - the diameter of the earth is approx 10.4k miles across and 52.8k miles in circumference. The Sun is 33 miles across and 2k miles away from the surface. The sun is too close to the surface to shine on the entire earth constantly. Due to the limitations of perspective, the Sun and it's light appear to vanish over the horizon, when in reality the appearance of this vanishing is just due to the limitations of the viewer being too close to the surface. Humans can only see a distance of about 10 miles
>>
>>18434061
Learn something? Sorry anon, but if you believe even half of the shit you've posted in this thread, then about the only thing you can teach me is what a window tastes like. And frankly I'm not that eager to find out.
>>
>>18434062
A satanist eh? Just by default of living before your messiah was born? Putting the 'Mental' into Judgemental right there.
>>
>>18434158
Honestly, where do you come up with his shit? 'Humans can only see a distance of about 10 miles.' Utterly. Fucking. Bullshit.
>>
File: 1406515338391.gif (1MB, 446x469px)
1406515338391.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>18426445
>>18426405
>>18426391
>>18426365
>>18426352
>>18426341
>>18426109
>>
>>18434076
>Anyone who researches anything is a researcher by definition
So every person that has gone through high school is now a researcher because they had to write a paper at some time or another?
>>
>>18434076
read the thread, already debunked.

It's photoshopped. Also, if it were a thing that was actually happening to the moon, it would be visible to multiple people all within site of the moon, at the same time, and it would be independently corroborated.

Also, use a little common sense for once in your life. If it were a real thing, a credible person would have noticed it looking through real telescopes at some point in the last several hundred years. Not some amateur huckster with his phone.
>>
>>18434092
My PhD is in chemistry. Where I got it isn't important.

>do you believe in everything your jr. high teacher told you?

No, quite a few of my teachers were dipshits. One was a creationist. Another believed in water divining. That said, I never found an error in the curricula in the books.

>Is it possible you were lied to and brainwashed

Lied to? Sure. Good thing it's easy to tell when people are lying. Brainwashed? No.

>do you ever try to think critically on a subject

Sure, every subject. Critical thinking anon, doesn't mean being paranoid that every school teacher is a liar, but every fruitcake on youtube must be telling the truth because it's the opposite of what they say in school.

>science is your religion, flat earthers are like atheists

Quiet the opposite. Flat earthers rely on faith, hope, wishful thinking, and sticking their fingers in their ears. Atheists rely on evidence, and keeping an open mind to follow the evidence where it leads.

>You obviously don't feel special

Feelings don't enter into it. Neither you nor I are special. When you die all your memories and thoughts will cease to be and when everybody who knows you dies you will be forgotten utterly except for maybe a name in some record in paperwork, and in time that too will vanish. You are completely and utterly insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

And thank god, because you're a pretty dumb cunt.
>>
>>18434104
"We must solve these challenges before we send people before these regions of space."

Right. With the shielding he described earlier. At no point does he ever say we can't do it, nor has it never been done.
>>
>>18434080
>the horizon will meet your eye

No it won't. From a tall mountain the horizon will be about a degree below eye level. From a plane it will be three or four degrees below the horizon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYJ61EC9XI

>do your own research

Right back at you. Go and check for yourself. The claim it always meets eye level is a demonstrable lie.

>>18434078
Uh, no. The clouds are clearly changing shape.
>>
>>18434049
>clearly out of focus stars
>do some research

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0v4Kcuk-3w

>Nikon 800x

Doesn't matter how good your camera is, if the operator doesn't know what he's doing. This is "glowing orbs" tier retardation.
>>
>>18434053
He was 68. He died a few months later. The video's already been posted in this thread, and it's clear he only misspoke.

>research Operation Highjump

I did. it was a mission to map Antarctica, look for potential places for military bases during the cold war, and a training exercise. Nothing more.

>operation fishbowl
>crack the firmament

lol, anon, by the time Operation Fishbowl happened, the U.S. had already put a man in orbit.

Fishbowl was an experiment to see what would happen with high altitude nukes. They're quite different than nukes detonated in the lower, thicker atmosphere. They famously damaged a British satellite, something else that would have been impossible with a "firmament."
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.