[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the creepiest dream you've ever had? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

File: 1480896965545.webm (903KB, 648x414px) Image search: [Google]
1480896965545.webm
903KB, 648x414px
What's the creepiest dream you've ever had?
I'll start

> walking down a wide street, devoid of lights or cars
>one man in an almost black suit and fedora in front of a store as if he was the doorkeeper, head down so I couldn't see any facial features.
>walk into store, see someone who I've seen in past dreams standing behind a wooden counter
>look around, place has random creepy coloured shapes on the wall
>walk up to him as I'm looking around
>he tells me "you shouldn't be here"
>I walk out, as I do I tell the man in the suit "you can't touch an angel"
>he then chuckles while slightly raising his head and says "watch me"

Thought I would put the kitty up for smiles :)
>>
That's a pretty kitten.
>>
>>18421160
Sounds like your mind working on moral stuff. Sounds kinda interesting. I always find the things (you) say in a dream to be interesting, since the dream-character you probably has a lot of significance to you, safe to say.

I had a dream about Krishna last night. He was like, talking to people and fixing shit. Sort of like, worries in my head. Said something like...
>I go back through all of it and remove all of it
>mentioned some of my fears and guilts
>at the end of the dream I cursed Krishna
>this was only symbolic
>He was sitting cross legged after doing various beneficial things, and I said, "may you never have legs again".

Altogether positive... Fucker can't run away now!
>>
I'll start

> riding bike
> cabbage patch kid asked me to drink
> surely can't be
> sure was
> took a pooper on a pupper
> suddenly Ron Howard
> scared
>>
>>18421160

That wasn't that creepy senpai, barely even weird.

>Gramps gets diagnosed with cancer a few years ago.
>I start having dreams of him and I yelling at each other over stupid shit we would never argue over in real life
>Few months down the line and his cancer markers go down, lifting a major weight of all our shoulders
>As soon as we have time for a sigh of relief, his markers go back up
>And so, with the cancer returning, so did the dreams.
>Things went from bad to worse and his health deteriorated
>He could barely shower on his own, often enough he'd be riddled with pain, forcing him to now take baths sitting down.
>Stubborn old man was too prideful to take physical help from anyone, even my grandma.
>His appetite diminished, he'd eat no more than half he was supposed to.
>As a result, he lost a substantial amount of weight, and he was already a pretty skinny man.
>The medicine he was on, which was one of those 'if it doesn't kill you it'll maybe help you live a couple more years' kind of deals started to give really bad side effects, so they took him off it
He's stopped taking chemo and doesn't wish to return to it
They said it'll be a miracle if he makes it to may of next year
>The dreams started taking a darker turn as his health plummeted
>In the dreams I started to yell much more aggressively at him, sometimes leading up to me physically attacking him.
>A couple days ago he asked me to go hunting with him before he dies
>Not only did I say no as there would be no way for him to hunt in his condition, but I've never killed anything other than worms and fish
>He was clearly devastated
>The dream I had last night was the worse so far, in it it went beyond physical attacks and yelling, this time, I actually strangled my own grandfather to death and laughed while doing it

What's wrong with me? Is this a legitimate way of coping? Throughout his entire battle with cancer, I never cried at the thought of losing him, and it wasn't because we weren't close.
>>
>>18421273
It was to me because over the period of the next 8 months I was driven to attempt suicide, it somehow failed. A few days ago I had a flashback of the dream and thought about it just before I made this post.
>>
>>18421273
Conflict is the way males bond. He is trying to pass some lore of violence to you. Hence, hunting.

You could probably figure out how to go hunting with him if you wanted to. Do or do not, which ever you think is best... I will not be a family guilt fag on the internet.

Perhaps you have the spark that your parent, his child, does not. It is oft said that this is how generations work.
>>
>>18421333

Thanks kek
>>
>>18421328
howd you fail? asking neutrally with interest. I'm not even going to mention the fact that your dream includes a fedora. Dreams are questions from your mind, that's why you react to them with questions.
>what does this mean
Well let me put it this way, the bad guy is either you, or the fear of someone else. Which is it?
>>
>>18421341
benis.
>>
>>18421160
I had many creepy dreams in my life, and a day (or two) ago I had something in that alley.

>discover hidden closet-like place at my home
>my mother used to have buddha statues collection and I was always afraid of them as a kid, since at night they looked creepy
>in that closet hideout I find she stashed some old buddhas
>now that I am not a kid I fancy them and kinda want to put one in my room (at least in that dream)
>look around for the prettiest one, keep searching and comparing them
>behind them there's a window-like thing, but behind the glass there's just darkness
>I am aware of the window but completly ignore it, as I look for more and more statues
>As I look at them and keep comparing, suddenly, in the window, the creepiest, most wrinkly grandma face appears
>she has black holes instead of the eyes
>makes loud, demonic noises which I cannot possibly describe, as it's just not possible
>old granny dissapears as soon as she arrives
>get the hell out of the closet and promise myself to never come back
>question my sanity (in a dream)
>>
>standing in a forrest
>people wearing black robes standing next me
>no face
>look up to the sun
>sun is black
>a red line moves across the black sun, tearing it into pieces
>everything starts to slowly fade to black
>run
>>
I walk through a warehouse trying to find the source of a scream I'm hearing. I finally find the source, it's coming from a room on the second floor. The person who is screaming is being tortured by someone who is dressed like a doctor while there strapped to a dentist chair. The person in the doctor's clothes is me and the person strapped to the chair is my little sister.
>>
>>18421160
The one that has affected me the most is one I can barely remember.
>Age 3 or 4, laying in bed with my mother.
>I dream of stars in the sky
>But the vision is interlaced with a vision of my father being strangled to death with someones hands
>The dream goes back and forth.
>Then lightning cracks in the sky which gives me a jumpscare and wakes me up,

I started bawling my poor eyes out next to my mother, I described it to her. She somehow nursed me back to sleep. I have had recurring nightmares of people I love choking, including myself since that dream. The funny thing is that I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck as a fetus/newborn, my mother had to have an emergency c-section as a result. Don't buy into the bullshit, your mind is slowly developing inside the womb, not just when you leave it.
>>
>>18421160

How could there possibly be a heaven without the loving souls of all my late kittens? Therefore kittens go to heaven. QED.
>>
>in diner with family
>also my cat
>cat runs outside
>dad gets up and runs after him
>i hear a tires screeching and a thud
>push my way past crowd and police line that instantly formed
>my dad is laying on sidewalk partially propped up against wall
>dont even say anything, just lay down beside him and hug him while crying
>>
>in a room with a bunch of people in lab coats
>they're experimenting on people
>i seem to simply be observing
>sit man down in a chair
>force him to swallow a live rat whole
>he starts crying as i watch the lump slowly travel down his throat, moving a little bit
>scientists explain that the rat is scratching the inside of his throat
>wake up
>whatheactualfuck

Another one that has stuck with me

>be in some sort of factory
>given a machete
>taken to a small room with tracks on the ceiling
>young boys with their skin removed start moving down the track, hanging from hooks
>i start hacking off their limbs
>i enjoy it
>start whistling, chopping in tune with the song
>wake up
>cry
>>
I have a shit ton of weird dreams, I fight in a lot of them, some are very gory, I actually keep a dream journal if anyone is interested I can post some of the more interesting ones. One of my weirdest was the following:
>sitting in my high school classroom at the end of the table.
>my high school crush sitting to the right of me and my best friend sitting to the left, they are talking face to face and I'm listening to the conversation.
>turning the head to look at my crush I notice that a man in a dark brown trench coat and a hood over his head is sitting at her place.
>turn my head to the place where my friend was sitting and the chair is empty.
>I sit at the friends seat to look at the face of the man in the coat
>Notice that his face looks like a combination of features from the people I know
>his face starts glitching out and change features that don't match
>Man shifts to the side while the glitching face hologram stays hovering in place and fades away
>The man looked like me but had his whole face burned, his mouth had no lips and he had rotten teeth and tongue.
>He was talking to me in a gibberish language while I looked at him with a mixture of pity and disgust.
>>
Not creepy but pretty fucking weird.

>dream that I'm shopping at the mall.
>Instead of puppies for sale outside there's a bunch of little pale alien dudes like a foot tall running around in this pen like they're drunk.
>Lady says they're like 50 bucks each.
>I buy one.
>Pick the little dude up and put him in my shopping cart.
>"Aaaaayy lmao!"
>That's literally all he says as he stumbles around in the cart and tries to throw my other stuff out.
>Finish shopping, go back to car. Put groceries away and buckle up the ayy lmao in the back seat.
>"A-A-Ayyy lmao!"
>The drive home lasts forever in the dream and the whole time I keep seeing his little black eyes staring at me in the rearview mirror.
>Hear him unbuckle a bit later
>Crawls onto the center console and whispers in my ear "ayyyyyy lmao"
>Wake up
>>
Other than the men in black dreams, here's one from a year ago

> suddenly awake in room
> see an indian (couldn't make out the gender, seems to be both) next to bed
> has long flowing black hair, multiple arms and hands, has a dot in the middle of forehead, three identical heads with mouths that were drooling, faced away but looked intense at me (hawk eyes almost), outfit has gold details and very light looking (curtains looking?)
> they weren't even breathing, they were so still like an object but could tell they were 'alive'
> felt like they didn't belong here, like a glitch
> forgot what else happened
> tell partner about dream
> they said it sounds like either Shiva or Ganesha visited me

I don't know much about Buddhism other than Buddha himself so who or what was that?
>>
Still unsure to this day if it was a dream or real;

Woke up between 2 and 3am due to shaking bed
Looked in front of me
Saw a dark silhouette sitting at the end of my bed
Throw my bedsheets over, and it's gone

One of the scariest things I experienced.

Something possibly related;
Was looking upstairs for my mother
Thought she was in the room next to me
Open the door, and see a dark silhouette

That also got me scared shitless. Luckily haven't experienced something like that in multiple years now.
>>
File: X8874.png (289KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
X8874.png
289KB, 640x400px
>dreaming that Im on a fetish site I used to visit
>one of the people I used to talk to is apologizing profusely to me via text, over and over again how they didn't realize how smart I was

Even in my dreams I'm an arrogant douche. Wow.
>>
>>18421160
I've had a few, but the creepiest is probably the weird shadow demon one.

>in my room, laying in / sitting on my bed
>pitch black creature crawling around my room, across the walls and ceiling
>scared but not terrified, because i have some kind of awareness of it's purpose
>it's there to punish me
>don't remember what i did but did have a feeling that i knew why it was there and i deserved it somehow
>in a weird state of fear and calmness
>the creature is not going to hurt me, it's just there to torment me
>ask it "have i been forgiven"
>"no."

And then I woke up.
>>
>>18421273
Go hunting with him before its too late. Otherwise you will regret everything.
>>
>Vampires
>My parents are Vampires
>Parents try to bite my sister
>watch out!
>my sister is a vampire
>;_;
>they are looking at me
>panic attack
>run to bathroom and lock doors
>I know this is dream
>try to wake up
>fail
>So I'm trapped in house full of vampires
>only option is... surrendering
>*wake up*
>fuck you vampires
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480285902469.jpg (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480285902469.jpg
22KB, 480x640px
> Fedora
>>
>>18421211
lol
>>
Recently? I guess the one where I tried to convince my mom that a "lawyer" figure was tricking her and she would not listen. He had ash colored skin and yellow eyes.
Or maybe the dream where I was standing in my brother's kitchen with my mother and brother, but they were frozen like mannequins and a voice said to me "This isn't real" and they disappeared in a pixelated fashion and everything went dark.
>>
>>18421273

Go.
>>
>>18421160
Okay I don't remember a lot but from the confused notes I wrote it looks like :

>live with gf near a construction site
>said site is totally open, looks abandonned but I know it's not, it's somewhere between construction, reconstruction and excavating ancient ruins like a chapel or something
>gf and I often walk by and it's creepy as fuck
>some murderer was himself killed and buried here
>a tarp is protecting a part of the site but it's all torn and we can see human shaped holes in the foundations

Also I wrote that construction workers had to burn the tarp for a very specific reason but I don't remember which one

Anyway

>everything around is forest, I think we live close and there is a path in the forest on the other side
>we have to walk through the forest to get somewhere
>we know the forest makes people crazy
>gf tells me "whatever happens, you never ever let me go, even if it has to rip both your arms off"
>we walk
>soon she is kicking and pushing me, screaming, trying to escape my arms like i'm gonna kill her
>I'm in the worst state of fear you can conceive and what I fear the most is losing grip on her and find myself alone in this forest
>things are coming toward us

Just to let you know how horrible it was, I woke up, remembered I have no gf since a year and nobody likes me, and I laughed with relief.

Now I think I have serious emotionnal issues.
>>
not creepy but weirdest dream i head
>be in hotel lobby with group of people, go im elevator which is made of silver.
>we go up, but sometimes elevator travels sideways
>everyone gets off at some point
>i look around and discover elevator is now made of glass and through it i can see that i'm in outer space now
>it stops, door opens to a glass room(still in cosmos)
>two guys who are human but look alienish, sort of even look like elijah wood, they had big weord blue eyes and london gapped teeth like him, both are holding violin
>one of them clicks "up" button
>i ask "why did you push that button what could be beyond this place?"
>"oh you will see" they smirk and start playing violins ferociously
>wake up
>>
>>18421350
i think i had similar dream as a kid, but now that i think it was rather funny back than i was scared shitless.
>be im bedroom, it is night but i have bright light on
>window has a steam on it, so i draw a smiley face on it with finger
>suddenly drawing changes to face of keanu reeves wearing red tie and brown jacket>i get really scared, drop in fetus position and pretend i'm dead
>wind opens door, and brings many dry autumn leaves inside room and onto me completely covering me
>>
>>18421420
it was your hands how did you not realize that?
>>
I can't remember the entire dream but it's the last part before I woke up shaking.
>sitting outside old house in rural area I haven't lived at in years
>holding a gun watching this dark treeline just as night is falling waiting for something to move.
>suddenly this silhouette of a demonic long legged skinwalker'ish thing starts running towards me from 100m away.
>Hear a scream like the scream from Tom and Jerry but heavily distorted.
>wake up sweating and shaking.
>>
When I was young (13 or so) I used to live in a really really bad neighborhood. By bad I mean gun shots all the time, graffiti on everything, buildings all falling apart, and drugs everywhere. When I attended school some of us were pushed into selling crack and heroin for an older dropout and his goons who was maybe 20 or so. He was a real ugly motherfucker with nasty dreadlocks, his name was knots. They beat us real bad if we fucked up. My left eye is partially blind as a result. Years after my grandma who I was living with died and I was adopted by my new parents in the suburbs I would have nightmares all the time. They always followed a similar form. They would start off with me in a car staring out the window then suddenly I would be lying on the wet concrete in the dark and knots would be looking down at me motionless, except he had no pupils, and my grandma's dead body would be handcuffed to me. I would try and scream or run but I could never move. I don't have these nightmares anymore but they really messed me up as a kid.
>>
>be me, like 7 or so
>trying to get to sleep I start dreaming before I fall asleep
>dream is me going down the street, holes in the ground appearing
>have to jump over them to continue
>have this dream like 3-5 times or more then they stop.

>be me, like 7 or so again
>start dreaming
>come to a room with only a man in a chair sitting in the middle of room
>man is black-hole dark black, except for water reflection like red on his body.
>wake up not knowing to this day why I dreamed that, and not know how to feel
>only dreamed once
>>
>>18421160
I watched that webm and was expecting a screamer
>>
>>18422239
>I don't know much about Buddhism other than Buddha himself so who or what was that?
Shiva and Ganesh are Hindu deities, not Buddhist.

That's about all I know about it tho
>>
>>18425770
shit, my bad
>>
>be 13-year-old me
>sitting down to watch a film with family
>suddenly Dad points out that we don't have the DVD remote
>I remember that I had it in my room and go upstairs to get it
>Staircase goes up from the TV room, to the living room, then another staircase goes up from the kitchen to the bedrooms
>Rounding the corner from the living room to the kitchen
>see a sign hanging on the wall that isn't there in real life
>one of those cutesy crocheted things that hang by doors and say stuff like 'home sweet home' or 'bless this mess' or some such
>this one didn't say that
>it said 'there are others upstairs'
>I turn the corner further to the stairs and partially ascend
>I can see down the hallway into my room
>there are shadows on the walls that I immediately understand are cast by the 'Others Upstairs'
>light flickering like they've lit a campfire in my room
>Can hear loud arguments between them, but can't make out words
>Take another step
>stairs creak loudly
>Others Upstairs freeze, then vanish with the sound of claws on hardwood
>Know they're coming for me; turn and run
>parents are watching from couch as if nothing unusual is happening
>Make it to the bottom of the stairs before the Others Upstairs catch up
>ded
>>
File: nightmare jesus.jpg (322KB, 916x834px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare jesus.jpg
322KB, 916x834px
I'd just like to direct your attention to the Bogleech Nightmare Posts, where an assortment of people post nightmares and an additional assortment of people draw their contents.

>http://www.bogleech.com/halloween/hall16-nightmares3.html

Link is the most recent post, which links back to the past ones.

Pic related is a sample.
>>
The Special Storm stands out the most

>be me
>outside in front yard
>midday, we can all feel it coming
>looks like a mini hurricane cloud, very low to the ground, green glowing orb in the center
>where it went time and space became distorted, everyone was running away from it
>no technology worked
>people were getting transformed
>I managed to escape it somehow but I ended up very very far away from the start

Weird shit, had 2 similar dreams which were scarier than any other nightmare
>>
>>18421333
Hunting isn't violent, faggot. It's relaxing, leading up to a single shot.

Unless you're one of those window-lickers who drives deer so it's impossible to get a clean shot.
>>
I remember a dream where it played out kind of like a documentary like i wasnt really there, there was no storyline i was just observing this island with a small community of people on it and there were no trees or foliage but weird looking gangly pale monster came ashore every night and the villagers would kill them and make weapons and housing out of the creatures bones. They also played a haunting tune with instruments made from bone. Idk it creeped me out a little and gave me inspiration for some art
>>
>>18422239
What nationality are you?
I have a theory, but I want to confirm first if you yourself are Indian or what..
>>
File: 396893242_16ab707a02_z.jpg (28KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
396893242_16ab707a02_z.jpg
28KB, 500x250px
Not a dream of mine, but a dream my cousin had of me. it still makes me feel a little dreadful, especially of the fact that he waited weeks to tell me even though we live together

>dream starts with him in his bedroom downstairs
>hears a loud fire alarm sound
>naturally he follows the sound
>while walking thru living room, notices all windows are solid white (he described it as white paper covering them and bright light coming from outside)
>no one else is in the house (I live with my family and there's usually always at least one person home so he def found this off putting)
>sound changes to a constant pitch and is coming from upstairs, my parents' room
>walks thru doors
>sound is coming from closet
>approach closet, open door
>the closet is completely empty, except for me
>I'm standing there in a long black dress, facing away from him and at the wall
>as he walks towards me I turn around and my face distorts
>he wakes up
>>
Dream I have been having recently. think of it recently and ca not make sense of it

help?

>in room with hot woman coworker
>pull is pants down and kneelz
>i squeeze orange slices on the small of her back and let the juices flow
>lick pulp and juices off butt cheeks
>start licking her asshole greedily

what is it meaning ?
>>
>>18421273
Go hunting with your grandfather. Chances are you won't even end up shooting anything. Spend time with the man
>>
Recurring dream I had for years when I was younger:

>creaky wooden dock extending out into the ocean, nothing else for miles
>at the end of the dock is a swirling vortex
>a giant hand comes out of the maelstrom and grabs me by my foot, pulls me toward it
>the entity speaks in a voice that I cannot understand
>sounds exactly like the thing from Shadow of the Colossus that says "Thy next foe is..."
>once it pulls me to the edge it lets go, sinking into the vortex, and I run for the shore
>right before I get off the dock the hand shoots back out and grabs me again
>repeat

I got that a lot. Always made me wake up sweating. Stopped having it for years until about two years ago when I had it again. Awful, awful night.

Another recurring dream I had was weirder, not as scary:

>set in my room
>everything is slightly off
>chairs are too big or too small
>my bed is as hard as stone but my dresser is soft and squishy to the touch
>eventually I start growing and am too big to leave through the door but I keep getting bigger and find myself increasingly cramped
>wake up right as I am about to fold over onto myself

I remember my dad waking me up from that one once, saying he could he m crying in my sleep from across the house.
>>
File: 1461130750115.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461130750115.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>18421160

Vince McMahon was behind the deaths of Chris Benoit and his family. Vince was also behind most of the fucked up shit you hear in wrestling.

This was during a benzo withdrawal.
>>
>enter a building on a sunny day
>light inside is efficiently dispersed, interiors are bright and clear
>escalators in front and left of me
>decide to go right
>see escalator to my right hidden from sight when you enter building
>go down escalator
>now inside tunnel system
>no signs, no markers
>go walk around
>fucking hell tunnel system is a maze
>eventually end up finding a tram track similar to Half-Life's
>follow tracks into a HUGE chamber
>try crossing it like a footbridge because it goes WAY DOWN
>at the middle feel something strange
>that feeling when you want to jump when looking down from a height
>feels like my body wants to jump in all directions at the same time
>feeling overloads my mind
>get nauseous
>go back to where I came from
>eventually find myself back at brightly lit building
>remind myself next time I come here that the downwards escalator leads to the future
>probably have been there before I just forgot
Dreams with sequels is great.
>>
I walked into a bathroom and a robot old woman came out and told me to wash my hands.

Sounds really stupid but im terrified of animatronics to this day. I went on its a small world at disneyland and that was one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

I have nightmares about being next to the roof tiles in the far corner of the back, behind the robots and scenery. Does anyone else get creeped out by this?
>>
>>18421273
Go now before it's too late, anon. I miss playing beisbol with my grandpa.
>>
A few weeks ago I stopped my friend from killing herself by OD'ing on benzodiazepinesby scooping the pills out of her that day ing her vomit them up. Ever since then I've been having dreams where I die in various ways, some more unsettling than others. Sometimes I die choking as an old woman, sometimes I die drowning or by bleeding out on the ground from wounds. Sometimes I jump to my death and my dream is nothing but air. I always wake up crying. I don't want to sleep
>>
>>18421160
The one that freaks me out the most is the one where I felt the pain in my dream and after I woke up from it.

>lying on floor in dark room unable to move
>man walks up to me, can't see his face, only his legs
>he presses his boot painfully into my right side
>woke up and still feel the fucking pain in the same spot

Although the pain went away after a couple of seconds.
>>
>>18427187
Puerto Rican
>>
>>18421160
happend a few weeks ago

>walking through a forest
> tall, slender figures appear
>covered head to toe in dark blood
>wearing my dads torn off face as masks
>trying to grab me
>screeching
>wake up

my dad killed himself last year
also, kitten is cute af
>>
File: 1471938370580.jpg (121KB, 1458x818px) Image search: [Google]
1471938370580.jpg
121KB, 1458x818px
Not really creepy if you interpret it in ways, more weird than anything.
>Dream starts out as a cool sci-fi film
>Me and a band of adventurers go to a abandoned space station to investigate something
>A rival band arrives and a fight ensues
>After fight only me and a guy from the other crew remain
>A platform comes down and we both get on it, made truce by this point i guess
>It takes us to a separate space station that is really fast out and is just a room pretty much
>Old lady is there in a robe, not creepy old, but wizened, kind of like Kreia from KOTR2
>Asks if we are ready and a black hole sort of thing appears
>Guy with me is instantly disintegrated wasn't ready.jpeg
>Wake up later in a room where a average party seems to be going on
>Some guy (Let's call him Blue) I don't recognize, but know is next to me
>Begin to socialize at party
>Eventually play ping-pong
>Start to get my butt whooped and wished that I could just win
>Win by scoring a point that is obviously not how the game should work
>Blue informs everyone that I cheated somehow, i'm very confused by this.
>Continue to socialize, but everyone gradually starts to hate me
>Eventually they all start belittling me and yelling
>Notice the party has a lot of red decorations
>Wish the color red never existed, it happens
>Everyone now is visibly upset and start threatening me
>Yell im sorry and reverse the party to when it started
>Wake up again and this time Blue isn't with me
>Realize that I created blue as a limiter to learn what my newfound powers are
>Start to levitate and fly away until eventually I see the entire universe in a portrait
>Look at all of the timeline's and such and realize that everyone that was god or whatever previously manipulated people even though they had free will
>Decide that the time for a god is not needed and people need to move forward on their own and make their own decisions
>Kill myself as god and never let another one be created.
Wake up
Me in pic related
>>
>>18433452
this sounds so edgy when i read it wow
>>
>>18421160
10/10 "webm" op

It is hard for me to decide, I no longer see any of my dreams as nightmares, so scary is not something for me to decide.

I had one that ended in line with what you might expect from this place though:
>help friend sell his belongings from a store front of an otherwise vacant building.
>He decides he doesn't need me around any longer so I leave.
>Every few steps find that it all has become a blur and I have somehow become several blocks past where I wanted to go.
>Finally end up outside of town as a result of overshooting it.
The lights of the city are looking pretty at night so I admire for a sec.
>walk into ditch towards road, end up climbing it even though it isn't that steep.
>stand up walk across the first side of road.
>hear horses, see carriage drawn by nothing. with a small lantern lit.
>no time to prepare for impact. but no impact occurs. it is no where in sight, it disappeared.

>Look around to make sure I wont end up run over. when I look in the direction the carriage was going I am surrounded by a slightly green light, I cant move.
The dream ended and I woke up in the middle of the night.
>>
>>18421422
Maths are spoopy :)
>>
>>18422132
>>18422132
KEK
>>
>>18421160
>be 6 year old
>dream of a guy who is a rapist and chases you
>next day see the exact same guy in the streets.

i will never forger that moment.
>>
>>18424213
>>18424213
>>18424213
Damn that's some real shit senpai
>>
>>18421160
Had this dream when i was 17

>watching my life like a tv show. Like, from a 3rd perspective
>somehow, the "character" of myself died. I don't remember how
>flash forward a couple months
>my mom has left my room the exact way i left it when i died
>she goes in to dust, and there is a folded piece of paper on the bed
>she picks it up and it says
>"look out mom, there's a man in the wall -anon"
>>
>>18433557
Anyone have any input?
That isn't the only time that thing has taken over...
>>
File: ibis.jpg (325KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ibis.jpg
325KB, 900x600px
Had this dream a few months ago:

>a few days after bf left me
>start having really vivid dreams
>i'm in a room standing over some woman's body
>i catch a look at my reflection, i have the head of an ibis but am normal from the neck down
>i knew this woman was seeing my ex, so i'm eating her
>this goes on for a long time, i peck at her body occasionally
>my ex picks me up later, doesn't notice my bird head

It was a little weird.
>>
was in a hotel room and as I was drifting off to sleep I had several closed eye visuals of disturbing images. An old lady, a hairy figure with spider like eyes, etc.

My dream started off spectacularly, I was in a large theater room watching a 70's style movie on the aliens and the occult, it felt like I was receiving hidden, forbidden knowledge. The whole thing was very trippy, flashing lights and symbols and quick snippets of people like Anton Lavey.

Then suddenly I fell out of my seat over a balcony and violently crashed to the floor. After hitting the floor I bounced back up violently and flew into a wall then bounced back down. I managed to stand on my feet and had blood gushing from my head. I thought I was dying and began to cry. I fell to the floor as my vision began to turn blood red and then the creepy part happened which I will never forget: I heard a sinister voice say in a mocking tone "Were you surprised? Did I get you?" At that point I realized it was a dream and that some sort of entity created it as a joke.

It still fucks with me to this day. I woke up with my arms and legs crossed with the blankets wrapped around me tightly as if I was a mummy. It was also a full moon out and my head was positioned towards the moon upon waking.

I've read that hotels can carry some pretty negative and lingering spirits/energy/whatever-the-fuck.
>>
>>18422889
>start playing violins ferociously
How does one play a violin "ferociously"
>>
>>18421160
I used to have a reoccurring dream that I was in this old Victorian creepy house but I was watching it like it was a stage show from the front (front door being stage left, staircase in the back of the set, corridor ran off stage right) and id be alone. Slowly disembodied heads would start appearing and try to bite at me so I'd punch them and my hand would go through them feeling like I was punching a sheet (I probably was). These would then come more and more until I was overwhelmed, taken down and id wake up. Sometimes id be first person other times it was stage view. Happened nightly for a pretty long time until one night I dreamt that "everyone in the world" was there to help me. Same room and everything but packed with people. After that it stopped until one night years later I had it again.
>>
Literally wrote this as soon as I woke up that day, so there's alot of mistakes.
Dream:mom granpa and grandma had gone to the store. I was left alone. I eas around 5pm on a saturday or sunday. Went outside to say goodbye cameback to find main front door was locked with both locks. Our second door was also locked but bottom lock, luckily I had my key. Didn't think much of it as my mom has done that in the past. Door is to grandparents room and when I went back in there was a very weird off creepy feeling to the apartment. All lights where off execpt for the one above the dining area. I was in the afternoon with an overcast sky but light still mananged to flood most of the living room. As I walked back to my room I had an eerie feeling of something walking behind me. I walked fast the last few steps to my room and slamed the door behind me not even looking back. I live in an apartment and my room was facing a courtyard where there was a party going on. Opened my blinds all they way anyways. The room had now had a greyish color to it similar to the livingroom. I finished fixing the blind I turned around my tv was somehow upside down. I didn't really noticed it at first as is justs around 27inches and pretty much a black rectangle when turned off. Wtf I thought to my self, now officially creeped out I fixed it and thinking up things to explain that shit. I was still standing there in silence (party noises outside) flabbergasted at what or who might have done that. Suddenly I heard what I knew was the TV in the livingroom. I peeked my head out my room the TV was indeed on but since the tv was not facing me I could only hear it. I turned off. Still peeking out I decided to go and investigate. It was off and the room still had that feeling to it. "Whoa the fuck is happening" I thought to myself
>>
>>18435882
going towards the still locked main door. Unlocked the top lock so my mom can get in. Went back to my room and tried to forget about it by lurking at the party outside. Heard a knock at my room and voice call out "Paul". "Great my moms is here" I thought as I told her to come in. She didn't come in and didn't even try to open the locked bedroom door. Her voice sounded very off as she again knocked and called out my name. "Come in!" now yelling. "Open the door Paul I need to show you something" th very high pitch almost forced voice said. She still hadn't even fuzzled with the doorknob at all. At the same time my phone lit up with a txt message. "Mom" the notification read. "Paul, we got caught in traffic we'll be over in a few minutes be ready to help us with some groceries". I felt my heart dropped. Panic set in as knocking was still there persisting to open the door in a still calmed manner. "Umm, go away" almost yelling. Knocking every few seconds followd by a now even more noticeable forced high pitch"paul let me in". Heart racing I bent down in front of the locked door to take a look at the slit at the bottom. Those where my mom's bare feet in the same sandals she wears. "Open the door if that's really you". The doorknob didn't move a d now a distorted growl "Paul let me the fuck in!" followed by banging at the door. "Get the fuck away fucking demon!" I yelled. Now full on gut churning growls and heavy banging at the door. I ran to the window yelling at the top of my lungs at the people outside. They didn't even look my way. The window would not open and my door along with the wood frame around it broke open. Nothing was there. A deep whispering voice at my ear "Hi Paul I'm here for you".
>>
>>18435859
Really fast?
>>
>>18421160
>be 3 years old
>sleeping in my mom's room one night
>have what i think was a lucid dream where this almost nuclear green color is shining out of the stairwell that led to her bedroom
>curious, i get up and walk downstairs to find dozens of these eldritch abomination type of creatures all over the house
>not phased for some reason so i just walk around while they all watch me

that's all i can remember
>>
File: The_Sovereign-1.jpg (24KB, 406x369px) Image search: [Google]
The_Sovereign-1.jpg
24KB, 406x369px
>dream of me sleeping in my bed
>white face floating in thin air appears out of nowhere, sort of looks like pic but less warped and perfect white
>says "I know all of your sins" and then grins, which contorts its face into a long horse-face sort of before it disappears
>wake up but can tell I'm still dreaming
>look at closet for some reason
>head is coming out of the closet and at me attached to a long neck
>wake up for real
>cold fucking sweat
>afraid to ever look at my closet for any reason for the next two years
>>
For some reason, I can always say and do whatever I want in my dreams. They're often like scenarios presented to me that I have to figure out or solve, but sometimes it's just random shit.
>>
>>18427260

Pretty basic stuff. If you are tight with your cousin this is probably his subconciousness warning him that people change and you might not always be around or be as close as you are now. Hence the empty house and your distorted face respectively.
>>
>>18421160
Standing in a dark room with my mother.
There is a machine in the room, with a few chambers arranged radially.
There are human organs in the chambers.
We've been stealing organs with a time machine so that we can have a baby.
Fuck that was creepy as shit.
>>
>about a day after getting out from the hospital because of dengue
>walking around the neighborhood after a typhoon
>see a tiger, a gorilla, and a giraffe talking with each other from their cages
>ask them if i can take their picture
>they say yes and i took it and i sent them a copy
>showed it to my dad
>went back and they were gone
>>
>be me
>wake up floating in some dimly-lit mansion
>see a shadowy humanoid with black eyes and i attempt to chase it
>looks at me trynna threaten me so i try to spirit gun him lmao yu yu hakusho but i cant because still not used to lucid dreaming or whatever
>he throws a shadowy ball thing at me and i wake up
>i manage to sleep again and we were on a different place
>he was running on a wall of a building upwards and i was now chasing him
>the city also looked different like it was dark and didnt have any lights despites living in a big city
>i fight him off for a few moments but once again i wake up
there was more but i cant seem to remember all of it but it's all in the back of my head
anyone wanna tell me what happened?
>>
>>18421273
Would he be up for going fishing, or is it that only hunting is important to him?

Did you consider telling him the dreams?
>>
>>18421160
My dreams have been remarkably simple lately. They're mostly just mundane events, but they frighten me -- sometimes so much that I wake up. Example:

>I'm in my apartment, but none of the light fixtures work
>Fucking with the circuit breaker does nothing
>I keep flipping the light switches on and off, but I'm still in the dark
>Starting to panic
>Flip the light switch in the bathroom and the light comes on, but it's red colored
>Wake up in a cold sweat
>>
>>18435859
>>18435905
With head banging.
>>
>in a living room alone
>suddenly feel something staring at me
>get picked up and slammed against wall while not seeing anyone/thing
>deep voice bellows and starts speaking something I can't even remember/comprehend

Iv'e had this dream for years. different locations in the dream along with various people I've never seen before
>>
>>18421273
Go hunting with him you fucking manbaby. Don't be selfish, he's dying ffs
>>
File: IMG_2110.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
When I quit drinking cold turkey I had terrible sleep paralysis for a few days. Every single night for 3-4 days:

>wherever I'm sleeping (living room, bedroom) I'm laying in my exact position
>I wake up inside of my dream and I can't move because my limbs feel like they weigh 1,000 lbs
>the room I'm in is normal except everything everything has a dreary grey and orange tint
>I always become immediately scared and try to start waking myself up because I know what's about to happen
>I try screaming, I try rolling off my bed to wake me up, I try to literally open my eyelids
>suddenly a dark spirit in the shape of a tall male stands besides me
>I continue to struggle to wake up
>the dark figure always picked me up from my ankle and always started to bring me up to his face to force me to look into it's eyes
>I always managed to wake myself up before he brought me up high enough

I shit you not that I woke up by peeling my eyelid open. It was always so fucking horrible. I always wonder what it's face looked like.
>>
I had this incredibly blizzare dream that has an everlasting physical effect on me:

>be in a store with my mom
>suddenly Jim fucking Varny from the Ernest movies comes barging in
>he has this weird leather attachment on his nose that extends like 6in off his face
>suddenly I'm in the back of his car and I remember him looking up in the review mirror looking at the traffic behind him
>I'm absolutely fucking horrified
>a hand reaches through the top of the car and presses its thumb on my forehead

This happened 6 years ago and ever since then every time I lay down and relax my forehead begins to tingle. It's very, very annoying and used to take pain killers to make the tingle go away because doctors had no fucking clue what was wrong with me. I got to the point where I considered Botox to permanently numb it so I didn't have to worry about it anymore. I use kratom at night now so it doesn't really bother me anymore but sometimes I have to put icy hot on my forehead so I can get some damn sleep.
>>
>>18439384
To add:

I've googled this shit for hours too. Only thing that ever came up was this guy who said he had a bad tingling sensation but only when he tried to relax. He said he built something that can fit around his forehead that he wears at night and it made me laugh.

Others say it's their third eye opening up. I've learned to deal with it.
>>
>>18439384
>>18439388
If it's tingling like pins and needles, it's nerves waking up usually. You have some nerve damage but it's recovering. If it's something else it may be you're having a seizure or like a migraine aura. Consider pursuing some medication to do with either, it could help.
>>
>>18421160
My creepiest dream wasn't that long ago:
>be me
>open the front door of your house to look
>pitch black night
>I look and there is this off-white slenderman-spider hybrid standing three or four metres in front of the door
>This creature wasn't visiting for the first time, but it has been haunting my dreams for a few weeks now
>I'm extremely frightened at this point, like I can my skin crawling and my whole body shaking
>Then anger comes in and i don't want to let it scare me anymore
>I bolt out of my house and run directly towards it
>as I do so, screeching and screaming noises emerge in my head and get louder and louder as I approach slendy-spider
>just as I reach out and almost touch it, and the sounds in my head reach unbearability I jolt awake in my bed with my heart pounding.
>>
i have had this dream (twice, both long ago) that i was in my bedroom and could hear knocking on the window. Upon opening the blinds, i can see "myself" knocking on the window looking like it wants to kill me.

Any ideas faggots? creeped the fuck out of me for months
>>
I had several the ones

>was pregnant with my first child
>had dream I was sitting in MIL toilet
>having pain I pushed out this bloody egg that was pretty large
>laid down on the bathroom floor cuddling this fleshy egg
>out pops a human head but egg is still attached

I think I was scared of having something wrong with the baby
>>
>>18421273
Go. When he can't hike into the woods, then HE can call it off, and he'll be happy because you became willing to try.

If anything gets in the way of your gun and you don't want to kill it, just "miss." Most hunters can't aim worth a shit anyway, and you're a total n00b at it, so it'll be easy to make it look legit.

>The dream
You're probably frustrated by his unwillingness to eat enough or do chemo, and see that as his "allowing" himself to die. Try to rethink that. If he played the full game it'd probably only give him a few more months. Those would be hellish months not worth having. He knows that, so he refuses.
>>
>>18423710

i had a dream very similar to this years ago

>be me
>standing out in backyard alone
>my vision turns red
>i've had this same dream before, but in different places and i'm with different people
>always get eaten by creature in past versions of dream
>this time i'm fully aware of what is going to happen
>look towards the treeline
>strange dog like creature charges out of woods towards me while i hear loud grunting noises and pounding footsteps
>just as it gets to me i stomp my foot and point my finger at it
>scream "NO, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO EAT ME."
>dream ends

i haven't had that dream since
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.