[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have info about the ones in the "ascended" part?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 66

File: 1481164972570.jpg (413KB, 1680x2190px) Image search: [Google]
1481164972570.jpg
413KB, 1680x2190px
anyone have info about the ones in the "ascended" part? pics, videos, anything is ok
>>
File: 1481171413331.png (1MB, 976x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481171413331.png
1MB, 976x960px
OP here

also in this one with the "ascended" stuff
>>
File: 4L_dAbUaaMv.jpg (25KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dAbUaaMv.jpg
25KB, 206x206px
>>18416555
well the despair code is a really high pitched sound that is impossible to normally hear but your brain still picks it up and it causes to be depressed basically. not joking by the way. look it up but it has another term for it but I forgot.
>>
>>18416686
Nice try
>>
>>18416555
Grabblers is a joke from the onion. Gets kinda /pol near the end lol.
>>
>>18416561
this meme, I don't even dude
>>
>>18416561
Floor tiles kek. The dude from /b/ that is a floor tile fetishist. His thread gets posted in epic threads all the time
>>
>>18416561
peircings and tattoos couldn't be more normie at this point, it's the next stop down the road from cute girl-next-door and hot barbie chick.
>>
>>18418620
hahahaha
SOMEONE POST THE OHIO FETISHIST
>>
>>18416561
i both do and dont want to know what much of these are
>>
File: 45610250.cached.jpg (88KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
45610250.cached.jpg
88KB, 800x533px
>>18416555
>Malkasian Paradigm
Does this have to do with Carter Malkasian?
>>
Allah is the true for everything, don't be afraid of any conspiracy, Allah know all of them and controls everything
>>
>>18418742
Sweet, could you ask him about these conspiracies then?
>>
File: 1455816320249.jpg (2MB, 1580x2537px) Image search: [Google]
1455816320249.jpg
2MB, 1580x2537px
>>18416555
>>18416561
More detail
>>
>>18416555
okay op, i will try to list off what I know
>U.S.A DOESN'T EXIST
shitty conspiracy, not a meme but its bullshit, there are Australians and europing pongs who think the US is a simulation by a giant super computer.

>Hydrophobia
people are scared of the water because its hard to know whats down there.

thats all I know.
>>
>>18416555
Fucking google. Most of this shit is about as cringy or obvious (but turned cringy depending on one's approach) but hardly hidden.

Your chart in general seems like shitposting stuff to bait people, with conspiracy theories, edge and new age bullshit all across the board.
>>
>>18419534
Bullshit chart about as bad as OPs, just in different way. Arbitrary shit between Normalfag and Weird where many could go either way on many fetishes mentioned. Hell, some of the shit in Creep is Normalfag, while if you'd come out with kinks from Normalfag and Weird in some circles, you'd be slapped into Creep or Degenerate category.
>>
>>18419637
I'm aware of that
I didnt make the chart though
>>
>>18418620

This is so blatantly a bait to make an epic thread I can't believe people are so stupid. None of this is real. Even more stupid then the Linkin Park "In the end" having 50k plays meme, (Pro tip: you can change the song to play only 0.1 seconds and it counts as a play).
>>
>>18416555
is poop
>>
another one
>>
>>18416555
Whats the conspiracy behind Gadaffi? That Hillary had him killed for the Rothchilds?
>>
you really want to know about the despair code? dont blame me for anything after this. i warned you but here it goes
What is the universe? The universe is everything we observe right? But everyone observes something different. Maybe he lives somewhere else observing another region. he lives in another time observing another age. Or even more directly. You walk through the woods at night. There is some noise in the bush. You think there is a cat in the bush and you walk on. The next guy goes the same route, heres the same noise, but thinks there is a wild beast in the bush, a monster even, and runs away scared. So one guy observed a cat, the other one a monster. How do you know which one is real? You would say the cat one I guess because monsters dont exist. But they do for the other guy. What about people with hallucinations? Is their reality less worth because they see things you dont. But maybe the issue isnt with them seeing it, but with you not seeing it. Now we observe things, and interpret our observations. And this interpretation is our reality. Since everyone interprets stuff differently we all are experiencing different realities. The reality can enhance or alter itself by observing new informations. Some people dont like that. They like their current reality, so they dismiss anything changing, or for them damaging the reality. Thats when ignorance happens. However how can it be that everyone is living another reality? Doesnt science say there are multiple universes? That they all inhabit basically the same space but are still seperated somehow? And informations somehow being able to cross those dimensions?
(part 2 incomming)
>>
File: despaircode.jpg (99KB, 617x820px) Image search: [Google]
despaircode.jpg
99KB, 617x820px
>>18423444
We are the universe. Everyone is a universe by himself. By talking and communicating we exchange data with other universes. We live on the same planet/same place but still are somehow seperated (by our body) but still connected through communication.
Keeping that in mind, anything you imagine to be real, is real. If you think you are followed, you are. If you believe there is a monster in you closet, there is. There moved something in the corner of your eye? Guess what, it wasnt only an imagination.
Following these thoughts all the time will eventually make your mind fragile and paranoid until your mind dissolved into despair of all the things that are out there to get you.
These line of thoughts, the realization that everything is real and admitting this is the despaircode
>>
File: JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (281KB, 490x639px) Image search: [Google]
JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif
281KB, 490x639px
The despair code is "you're fucked forever" in formal logic. It was the unintentional result of a group of logicians trying to find an argument for anything that was undeniable - read it and understand it and you would be convinced 100% with no way out. It's a mathematically flawless argument for complete existential despair.

It was weaponized and is fed to enemies of the state to destroy their lives without the use of physical force.
>>
File: anXmrOz_700b.jpg (1MB, 488x5562px) Image search: [Google]
anXmrOz_700b.jpg
1MB, 488x5562px
>>18423264
ghaddafi wanted to introduce the golddinar, a currency backed up by gold, and then sell his oil in that currency instead of dollars as it is custom right now. that would decrease the value of the dollar by lowering the demand and thus lowering the value of every currency backed by the dollar, and currencies backed by currencies backed by the dollar and so on, probably bringing the piece of shit we call economy to fall.
sadam hussein wanted to switch from dollar to euro by the way, and then got invated. assad i believe also tried something in the similar sense even though for him i have to look for sources and informations first, so dont take my word for assad now
>>
>>18416839
I thought it was from /v/
>>
>>18423264
That Lybia was a great country and Gaddafi a beloved president.

Talked to a Lybian on /pol/ and he said that they miss him, noe they have war over a molester monkey, there's also soccer field named after him, in another african country the people from there make him a cool song.

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
>>
>>18423468
Was /v/ but /b/ is where all the best of 4chan threads always get posted
>>
>>18423460
You don't even need to make that shit up, dude: research Godel's Incompleteness Theorem.

See, there is no system of information that will not result in a paradox somewhere that can only be proved outside that system. In LSL, you reach paradoxes quickly that can only be resolved in LMPL, which have paradoxes that can only be resolved in First-Order Logic, etc., etc.,...

We know that all we can ever hope to know will never be enough to know everything... unless we step so completely outside of our system of information so as to be incommunicable through empirical means whatsoever.

Is that what this "Despair Code" thing is?
>>
>>18418620
what the fuck. feels like a bait. if it isn't, then damn, baiting is easy af
>>
>>18416555
I don't know what meme human history faked refers to specifically but I believe it to mean that historical narratives are forged to promote the idea that we're the pinnacle of humanity, reinforce the dichotomy between this and primitivism with no third or fourth options, to erase our historical memory of being conquered as a species and to reframe the current social model as the exact opposite (freeing), to promote the notion that large-scale human behavior was cyclical until we escaped thanks to tech and to promote our social model's viability through grandiose examples like ancient rome. Great thinkers are popularized and turned into a mythology of their own, if they ever even existed, in order to influence public thought. Most modern philosophers are parrots of these great thinkers of the past, for example, who may actually be fictional characters themselves.

It seems like it would be hard to pull off but really it probably wouldn't in practice. You only need to gaslight one generation often enough, have historians "discover" evidence that contradicts the popular narrative or change the narrative slowly (taking advantage of human change blindness) and then indoctrinate future generations with the new story and you have a totally new history.
>>
>>18423795
Human history *is* faked, though, in the sense that there is no objective record thereof. At least, not one we can access through objectively agreed upon means. I think our best bet is tapping into the Akashic records.
>>
>>18416555
can someone explain the "USA does not exist" thing?
>>
>>18424302
Well, I imagine that from the perspective of other countries, the U.S. could certainly be seen as a machination of reality-television-style programming paired with edge-lord logic. Like, if you'd never actually *been* to the U.S., and you had just encountered it through media, it wouldn't be that hard to believe that they don't even actually exist, but are a mythical troll-dream used like the Chupacabra to scare children, and also as a hedonistic empire of hope. No more wacky than doubting the moon landing or a spherical Earth, really.
>>
>>18422864
Is there an IRL Cult Of Kek?
>>
>>18416555
Someone explain the Delware hoax to me.
>>
>>18424474
>yes
>it's called /pol/
>>
>>18424329
except you can go to NY any time
>>
File: wew2.jpg (1MB, 1580x2537px) Image search: [Google]
wew2.jpg
1MB, 1580x2537px
>>
>>18418742
>Allah is the true for
As it was under-fish, from the oceans life emerged.

Next time pay mind to the prepositions when you translate modal verbs. The word 'for' denotes a sense of subjectivity in English, so 'in' would have been better to use.

I think I can intuit all of the "ascended" topics, for the sake of reducing misinformation.

>Pancreas Denial

Pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer arise from long-term exposure to carbonaceous minerals that conscientious people dread as 'poison'.

Steve Jobs was like that at the end of his life.

>Grabblers

Self-hate in Judaism draws from the schism of two separate schools: Hillel versus Androphagus.

>U.S.A. doesn't exist

American separatism or disincorporation efforts litigated against the USA.

>Bhutanese Shadow Market

People are profiteering from a genocide in Bhutan.

>Malkasian paradigm

Extraterrestrial warfare waged in the Middle East ethnoregion.

>Hydrophobia

The rabies virus makes you fear water, and some people fear upsetting their balance of ions.

>Esoteric Hitlerism

The Wolfenstein game series explained this better than I can.

>Human history faked.

Historiography supercedes our superficial view of history, through an iterative process.

>The despair code

Hypnagogic affects in AV processing lead to a state of information overload that depresses the brain.

>>18418734
Allegedly, but there might be a different origin of the phrase.

>>18424582
The Delaware tribe is post-columbian.

>>18424474
>IRL Cult Of Kek?

Yes, and it is Sudanese or Yemeni.
>>
Does anyone have the chart with "sun denial"
>>
>>18424940
Be careful talking about The DC anon..
>>
>>18424882
except many many many many people can't go to NY any time, because they're too poor to do so. even those who aren't poor would have trouble proving this to themselves by flying across the world

are you this fucking stupid?
>>
>>18424940
>Hypnagogic affects in AV processing lead to a state of information overload that depresses the brain.

wait what? how is this The Despair Code?
>>
File: iceberg template.jpg (519KB, 1580x2537px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg template.jpg
519KB, 1580x2537px
>>18422864
>>18419534

I love seeing my OC being used

here is the template in case you want to make something yourselves
>>
File: dead as fuck.jpg (145KB, 465x551px) Image search: [Google]
dead as fuck.jpg
145KB, 465x551px
>>18416703
Why not just look it up anon?

[spoiler]What could it hurt?[/spoiler]
>>
>>18418742
be quiet ahmed
>>
>>18423444
Hey look, anon got trips.
>>
>>18424940
>Yes, and it is Sudanese or Yemeni.
Sauce?
>>
File: 1481475998879.jpg (113KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
1481475998879.jpg
113KB, 720x704px
>>18416561
this triggers me. Some of the "weird" and "creep" stuff isn't that "hardcore." I think it goes full circle anyways, I get off to a man and a woman having passionate sex and kissing. For some reason it's hard to find people genuinely attracted to each other sharing their love making to the world. I'm sure I like this because, I'm a shut in who has never experienced someone of the opposite sex's affection.
>>
File: Untitled43771.png (797B, 272x218px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled43771.png
797B, 272x218px
>>18423454

How about the joy code?
>>
>>18424871

reeeeeeeeexeeeeeeee
>>
>>18416555
>booger eating
I lol'd
>>
>>18419534
My fetish isn't even on this. Does that mean I win?
>>
File: iceberg - memes.jpg (1MB, 1934x3061px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg - memes.jpg
1MB, 1934x3061px
What kind of meme poster are you?
>>
>>18426913
Oh shit I'm officially one of the fallen. Is there any way back?
>>
Why is water wet? Why did Judas grab the Romans while Jesus slept? I tell you The energy you call ghost. Is full of fear just like you. Me I give it no power, better I was lying in wait. I was ready to rape the shit out of ghost, I just new I was gonna fuck one. BUT nothing
>>
The Man Of Steel couldnt bend me, Time couldnt end me. Even the great devil Satan tried to befriend me... Purgatory is maufaucker
>>
>>18426913
ltypd thiss wit my dick
>>
>>18419534
>ascended
>flower pollination
My sides
>>
>>18426913
jaded outcast
>>
>>18426913
what is imaginary shitposting?
Is that like when you take a lot of benadryl and think you just shitposted but really you didn't?
otherwise my greatest shitpost sin would be drunkposting or posting at family gatherings
>>
>>18419534
lol abortion smoothies
>>
>>18421430
THIS
>>
File: Most Magical of Realms.gif (1MB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
Most Magical of Realms.gif
1MB, 480x290px
>>18426913
>typing with your dick and not telling anyone
>>
What would some "ascended" and "beyond everything" tier conspiracies be?
>>
File: timecubeflierimg.gif (19KB, 528x359px) Image search: [Google]
timecubeflierimg.gif
19KB, 528x359px
>>18427584
>>
>>18416555
Are you seriously too dumb to realize that the "ascended" category is completely made up?
>>
>>18424940
Malkasian Paradigm was made up by some tripfag called KV Malkas in 2004-2005

basically they predicted the obvious, that information was being created too fast and spreading too quickly due to exponential population growth and the rise of the internet, which would lead to humanity literally running out of scenarios so events would start to repeat themselves, movie plots would come true, south park becomes real etc
>>
>>18419549
LOL that's great. Europoors thinking based USA is a simulation.
>>
>no quantum grammar

PLEEEEEEEEB
>>
>>18427611
Any others?
>>
>>18426913
>doxxing yourself
Fucking kek
>>
>>18428774

Looking at recent movies, TV series, and popular music, that's been going on for a while. Getting real bad in the passed 4 years.
>>
>>18419534
>pregnancy in creep
lol that shit is normalfag as fuck. bad chart
>>
>>18416555

USA - its just imaginagry and rothschilds or w.e control it.

Human history faked- they decided to delete all previous civilizations from existence and creat a new one where every one is good god worshippers that dont revolt and are easily controlled.

despair code- allegidly a group that functions to make people aware or why they are having the random thoughts that pop into their head. Like why you may be reading this but thinking about dolphins and shit like that. Conspiracy about brain manipulation. Think to talk to them you have to be able to crack their code usually on images they post that contain hidden files or msgs in stenography (msgs hidden in plain sight in images, kinda like every 50th pixel is manipulated a slightly different color to prevent the eye from seeing its different)

rest i dont know..
>>
>>18428774

This happens when you got a lot of enlitihtegn beins
Reality gets weird
>>
>>18422864
>LGBTQ+
>Pokemon Go
>The Rule of 13s
>Skull and Bones

What the fuck are even those?
>>
File: 8573498607612.jpg (24KB, 433x328px) Image search: [Google]
8573498607612.jpg
24KB, 433x328px
>>18430781
>Human history faked- they decided to delete all previous civilizations from existence and creat a new one where every one is good god worshippers that dont revolt and are easily controlled.

What? This isn't what they teach or tell us about history. We get told the opposite. This confuses me. Either I'm too tired and misunderstanding this or I do understand it and it makes no sense at all.
>>
>>18416555
have you ever thought that MAYBE the farther down you get on the image the more made up it is?
>>
>>18422864
Fucking blue beam is coming
>>
>>18423454
I think i accidentally did this to myself without realizing it. Where does it end? I feel like it ends with a test. But who? When? Where? My dreams? My reality? But my dreams are a reality too. Just a different type. A type i created myself. So since i created the reality, can you truely call it a reality? It sure feels real. But im aware of the reality i control vs. The reality beyond my control. I learned there are two ....entities?

Reality and deception

People often mistake that reality = deception. But thats not true. Reality is real. Its you. Its your surroundings. Deception is the lie to stop you from acheiving you. To me, reality = inspiration. It is the sunsets and the flocks of birds and th rainbows, but also the homeless and poor. Deception = pain and suffering. Your war, liars, cheaters. But from pain you get wisdom. And from wisdom reality. And from reality inspiration. And from inspiration you get ....you! Your special touch on your reality. The spice of your life

And thats to me is amazing
>>
>>18416561
FLOOR TILES. I WAS THERE!! SO. MANY. FILES
>>
>>18416555
The USA doesn't exist. It's a British colony in denial.
>>
>>18431177
Basically people think Pokémon Go is used for you to take pictures of hidden, classified info for US gov. agencies.
>>
>>18431243
I'm grateful that you took the DC with grace, it can make or break someone. Remember that your perceptions has arguably changed forever and to maintain your health as well. I've found I breath differently now, I get much more winded at random moments. It's amazing that this meme is spreading and honestly, I dont think it's a coincidence given our day, age and timeline. Keep strong and realize that we are living in an historic time, for better or worse.
>I personally think calling it a "Despair" sets one up for disaster, and a horrible name to call it.
>>
>>18426545
here is the joy code:
drink orange juice and eat chocolate cake.
>>
>>18418742
You misspelled Jesus, satanist of the sands.
>>
>urine drinking
top kek
the guy who made this is laughing at idiot like OP believing this shit
>>
File: 1481642806018.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481642806018.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>18434067
>tfw i'm right here
>>
>>18416561
What the hell is an elusive cock goblin
>>
Well there are people who believe human history was faked, so not all of the ascended category is made up.

>>18434257
what do you think it is
>>
>>18419534
Lol, recognized "children of the trough"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-03-26.png (94KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-03-26.png
94KB, 800x480px
>>18423454
This is the despair code.

A pattern of thought specifically designed to cause an snowball effect of spiralling depression.
Dont listen to it. Dont think about whats in the image. Try
not to picture the void, to imagine the feeling of non existance in a reality of nothing, like being entombed alive in cement for an eternity without sound, light, scent, taste and feeling.
>>
>>18416555
"DMT enlightenment" is the normiest shit ever, bring that up a few notches
>>
File: JNR205_Goblin_Cock_art-640x640.jpg (191KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
JNR205_Goblin_Cock_art-640x640.jpg
191KB, 640x640px
>>18434257
>>
Encouraging people's delusions is not okay
>>
>>18434529
should be a banner on /x/
>>
>>18434385

We call that meditation where I'm from.
>>
>>18419534
>ephebophilia
>normalfag

dude....
>>
>>18422864
>ISIS odd
ISIS is a real thing lol
>>
>>18422864
>RFID Bizzare
>Moon Landing Faked casual

RFIDs are real and proven, the moon landing being faked is skitzo lunacy. Whoever made this list is a fucking droolie.
>>
>>18426188
>Sauce?
You have to know about the ethnic origin of the guy who supports a PAC for 'meme magick'; or be skilled enough with archaeometry to judge the Egyptian Kek stuff.

>>18425502
>Be careful talking about The DC anon

Thanks for the advice.

>>18425585
>wait what? how is this The Despair Code?

I have been advised to to respond about that.

>>18428774
I have gotten in arguments about that, because the popular arguments use math terms as malapropism. My opinion is that we are in a plateau of digitalization, because we hit peak precious metals in the 90's.

ET conflict in MENA happens because we are limited by the resource peak in terms of what we can ideate.
>>
>>18434257
>What the hell is an elusive cock goblin

Videos of rape with torture off camera.

I know because someone recorded my voice and used it to kidnap people for that nefarious purpose. That is one sort of crime where life sentences are not enough to punish the perpetrators.
>>
>>18434997
What is the regional practice called?
>>
>>18432854

Is there a daemonic spirit I can summon to make sure I get enough vitamin C in my diet?
>>
>>18435143

Forgot pic.
>>
>>18435071
>ISIS is a real thing lol

The Ba'ath party is a singular entity that condones violence within itself. If you can read Arabic, then it is simple to show that IS and SAR are the same entity. The plan is to bleed out the Russian Federation so extremely rich people can middleman the sale of Siberia to China.

>>>18435092
>the moon landing being faked is skitzo lunacy.

The landing was real, but they concocted some fake footage to hide inexplicable, yet apparently familiar structures like the Antarctic Pyramid.

Schizophrenics get confused and paranoid about it, because the Schizoaffectives get to enjoy a new manner to be deceptively authoritative, while the schizotypals can copy both sides of the argument to seem smart.

The problem with schizoid disorders is manifest in the ramifications of a schism in society. The cycles of trauma and abuse propagate transitively.
>>
>>18418742
Yes praise the profit Mohammed (pbuh)
>>
>>18430252
I do that a lot, it confuses the hell out of any intruder.
>>
>>18435164
More about this, please.
>>
>>18435176
I have a toaster, and I really suck at security, so when someone wants to enter I use it at the edge of the processing, I also use only one processor, so at the moment someone enters it slows down the PC, then I open multiple cmd windows and use several dir /s, I made agents shit their pants once.
>>
>>18429591
Don't try your luck. Nothing equals time cube.
>>
>>18435187
Lol what are talking about "I made agents shit their pants once."? No "agents" are remote accessing you computer from you doxxing your self on 4chan. Mostly just 17 year old hacker wannabes.
>>
>>18419534
>ohio
>>
>>18435242
Nah man. This one time, I hacked the entire internet. It was so fucking rad.
>>
File: Henmaru Machino's Holes.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Henmaru Machino's Holes.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>18416561
>Trypophillia
Everytime I post this gif someone tells me that I'm a normie and the manga was hot af
>>
>>18435388
You're a normie and that manga was hot af.

Not my actual opinion, but a tradition is a tradition.
>>
>>18416555
>pancreas denial

What the fuck is this?

>hydrophobia

Rabies?
>>
>>18435424
pancrei are pretty much a hoax to bring in money to the pharmaceutical industry, if you dissect a body independently theres no pancreas
>>
File: 1434682463567.gif (403KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1434682463567.gif
403KB, 576x432px
>>18423454
>The despair code is nihilism
>>
>>18435445
That sounds like bullshit, anon.
>>
>>18435445
Death is just a hoax created by big pharma to keep us from discovering the spiritual enlightenment that comes from huffing anthrax.
>>
>>18435487
Anthrax is just a hoax by big pharma to keep us from discovering the spiritual enlightenment of the Time Cube.
>>
>>18416555
Dolphins are the apex not humans they faked all human history because for as long as we've been sentient we've been ruled by dolphins. They keep us drugged to be stupid and not comprehend the truth because for such a large scale operation it gets sloppy. If you cleanse yourself of the poisons you'll easily see the truth. All hail the dolphin overlords!
>>
>>18435503
>sees the truth that we've been enslaved by dolphins
>all hail the dolphin overlords

cuck
>>
>>18435503
>Doesn't know about the machines keeping the dolphins trapped in the Matrix
>doesn't know about the Demiurge keeping the machines trapped in the false world
>doesn't know about the primordial titans keeping the Demiurge chained inside the Platonic Cave

I just made all of that up, trapping them in my imagination. How far does the rabbit hole go?
>>
>>18435528
Ily
>>
How many levels of woke do you need before you can ASCEND?
>>
>>18435348
O H I O
H
I
O
>>
>>18419534
>I have three in the "Fallen" category
>>
>>18434385
thats something i tried to do already. imagining the nothing after death. however i came to conclusion it is impossible to grab the concept of nothing. imagining it is trying to no imagine, think or feel anything. as soon as you do one of those it is not nothing you think of, feel or imagine. maybe that is how the concept of afterlife resulted, because people literally couldnt imagine life after death being nothing
>>
>>18430773
>pregnancy is normalfag
Yea, keep telling yourself that
>>
File: Iceberg of drugs.jpg (670KB, 1579x1954px) Image search: [Google]
Iceberg of drugs.jpg
670KB, 1579x1954px
What else should I add?
>>
>>18437183
dissos, maybe
molly with weed and purple, alcohol with, or even instead of valerian, lol
pretty retarded idea tho
>>
>>18437183
Why don't you just put a big red X on the picture and also on your front door
>>
>>18437208
Hey it looks better already
>>
File: tumblr_mdlr060aci1rlnekto1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdlr060aci1rlnekto1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
>>18437318
Wow that's so rude. That poor anon worked all day on that! He took a day off from work, just for some kwinkling to come and ruin the whole masterpiece! You could be ashame for ourselves.
>>
>>18437358
I'm the same person...

The name is the same...
>>
What's Deerification? I see it listed in these and nobody ever knows
>>
>>18437394
It's when someone has coitus with a taxidermed deer head.
>>
>>18437394
according to friend google it's a subset of transformation fetish
>>
Is newborn porn a thing? I don't mean that serbian film shit.
>>
>>18427611
THE
PERFECT
FAMILY
UNIT
>>
>>18416561
>Garden Gnomes

D:
>>
>>18416555
"Human history faked"
???
someone explain or source this shit ty
>>
>>18438184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

You are about to take the ultimate Redpill, Anon.
>>
>>18416561
>public humilation

my #1 fetish i cant believe it's creep tier
>>
>>18438245
>spirit science
>red pill

Haha faggot
>>
>>18438283
>he doesnt believe jews are evil beings from space

hahaha faggot
>>
>>18438286
Taking spirit science seriously shows your actual lack of esoteric knowledge.
>>
>>18416555
Stop
spirit science no
Stop immediately
>>
>>18423795
The great libraries were burned who knows what happened before that? Maybe it's a reoccurring thing.

Maybe society needs to go the way of the Phoenix maybe it doesnt.

>>18431268

Who knows. It's probably to get people the fuck outside and to stop being scared of everything.
>>
File: 1440966831366.jpg (13KB, 219x243px) Image search: [Google]
1440966831366.jpg
13KB, 219x243px
>>18416555
>hydrophobia
>>
>>18438571

Water my holes I am a rabit dog. Water my holes I am a rabit dog. Water my holes I am a rabit dog. Water my holes I am a rabit dog.
>>
>>18419534
This seems the most accurate but it puts me really low.

fug
>>
>>18419534
>consensual sex after martiage while holding-hands
>blushing
>eskimo kisses

Oh man, that is hot. Purefag reporting for duty.
>>
>>18426913
I've done a few in the hardcore section.

>reporting yourself
Fucking kek
>>
>>18416686
Lmfao the despair code isn't that high pitched ringing everyone hears in silence, it's wayy more sinister than that. It exists, everyone is subjected to it, and it only makes you depressed/insane once you notice it.
>>
>>18435348
>>
>>18441462
tinnitus lmao
>>
File: stay woke.jpg (1MB, 1580x2537px) Image search: [Google]
stay woke.jpg
1MB, 1580x2537px
>>
>>18434385
embrace the void.
>>
>>18442302
most accurate than the Shit-tumblr-tier that OP posted.
>>
so the despair code is essentially questioning or rather fixating on questioning fundamental human knowledge and intuiton and reality itself and risking loosing your fucking mind in the process?
>>
>>18442377
No.
>>
>>18442381
so which explanation is correct then?
don't give me "don't talk about it" bullshit, I'm already on 40mg of paroxetine daily and it's really not doing much to my depression to be honest.
>>
>>18423462
literally every business student knows this, not even talking about economics/finance guys.

(Talkign about the pic)
>>
>>18418742
why is he doing such a shit job then

this planet is fucked and whoever made it must be evil by definition
>>
>>18419534
Contemplating dog knees makes me spit out my drink every time.
>>
>>18442390
It's similar to the law of attraction, the more you think about depressing things the more depressed you become.

The DC it's something like that, just stay away from it and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18423444
>>18423454
So the despair code is a bunch of shit that occurred to me when I was 16? Wow, why did I even expect something if substance
>>
>>18443016
Try more like when you were a week old and kept crying.
>>
>>18416555
someone remove the despair code shit. We dont need any DC comic book crap on a fucking conspiracy theory chart.
>>
>>18443043
I know you're baiting me but this stuff is stupid as fuck, why do you guys need some kind of meaning in life in order not to kill yourselves? Go study hedonism or some shit
>>
>>18443066
We all have our own meanings for playing out this game, sometimes I trigger
>>
>>18416769
Oh yeah. I was wondering what the fuck grabblers were. Thanks for reminding me anon.
>>
>>18418742
>Allah is the true for everything, don't be afraid of any conspiracy, Allah know all of them and controls everything
so allah is a tinfoil fag like all of us? finally god i can relate to
>>
>>18423444
>>18423454
i came to this conclusion years ago while i was just normally thinking not scary at all and not depressing it even makes life more i teresting desu
>>
>>18431300
dc either kills you or gives you a magician's mentality
>>
>>18435503
so long and thanks for all the fish
>>
>>18443220
Exactly this, do any of the guys that are shaken by the so called DC think for themselves once in a while?
>>
>>18443262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZ_eupjzYg

Stop talking about the DC, it's for your own good, it took us long enough to get rid of the grifter.
>>
>>18423521
That's some sad shit, rest in peace Gaddafi. Somebody has to stop them.
>>
>>18416555
checked
What the fuck is appendix decalcification, can't find it within 1 minute, is it worth a deep search?
>>
all the shit at the bottom is the shit I know was made more available to me at first, the stuff near the top has been the stuff that's not so accessible.
>>
File: 1481520678050.jpg (822KB, 1680x2190px) Image search: [Google]
1481520678050.jpg
822KB, 1680x2190px
rate me /x/
>>
>>18444102
You don't believe in Pedowood? Then how do you explain Dan "the tick dick at Nick" Schneider?
>>
File: Fotor_148229168590747.jpg (546KB, 1680x2190px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148229168590747.jpg
546KB, 1680x2190px
>>18444102
I'd say read into some esoteric works. People have been pushing Jung recently, but I'd say go after older works like Son Tzu, the Sefer Yetzirah, ancient history like the Sumarian, Babylonian and Egyptian. It may seem dry at first, but the knowledge in the past will always be repeated in the future. Plus, tantic sex is the shit, astral projection if done properly can blow your mind, and it just makes life a little more colorful.
>Here's mine, working with shit editting.
>>
>>18444125
>Pedowood
Didn't even notice it.

I was too intrigued by the fact that deep web is there twice.
>>18444182
Is there an infograph thread up?
I lost my drive w/ the books I was planning to read.
Although I can probably just look at the archives.
>>
>>18442419
Made that to redpill some normies on 9fags back then. So of course i had to start with the basics (which already show how fucked up it is)
>>
>>18443220
Same, the stuff written i thought about while being high, just didnt thought about the implications that those thoughts could spiral out of controll. So far i dont have any issues with that stuff, but i can see thst some people who are a bit weak on the psychological side might fall for that and become nuts.
Only later i saw the despair code stuff which was essentially that spiralling out of controll
>>
File: sgdj.jpg (688KB, 1497x746px) Image search: [Google]
sgdj.jpg
688KB, 1497x746px
>>18416555
>>18416561
despair code
>>
>>18418742
turn the symbolic letter of alla at 90° and you get the devils symbol. (snake)
>>
>>18416561
Bloodplay is only weird tier? That makes me feels a lot better about myself.
>>
>>18416561
how the hell is scat only weird? That shit is way worse hahaha
>>
>>18416561
rape should be weird after all its played rape not real
>>
>>18416561
in japan incest and rape would be normalfag
Incest is even legally allowed in japan. real talk
>>
>>18416555
human history is fake for example black people were in america before christoph columbus
>>
File: 1481520678050.jpg (780KB, 1680x2190px) Image search: [Google]
1481520678050.jpg
780KB, 1680x2190px
How normalfag am I?
>>
>>18445547
it's not a rate me thread you newfag cancer
>>
>>18445558
>Calling someone a newfag; get out newfag.
>>
>>18422864
>no Timecube
man, how I miss the old times
>>
File: iceberg.png (2MB, 886x1210px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.png
2MB, 886x1210px
>>18416555
>>
>>18434529
Why would you tell me that, anon?
>>
File: 1475070582876.jpg (112KB, 870x628px) Image search: [Google]
1475070582876.jpg
112KB, 870x628px
>>18445815
I was just teasing tee hee
>>
>>18419534
GHPI: Fondly regard creation
>>
>>18423454
>it wasn't only an imagination
Never change /x/
>>
>>18424882
>because it is not affordable it isn't real
>>
>>18425625
I'm going to use nothing but a print out of this picture as my suicide note
>>
File: space_cavern_cart_5.jpg (62KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
space_cavern_cart_5.jpg
62KB, 320x460px
>>18426913
I've done at least two in every category, and every single one through pepe
>>
>>18434257
I for one, prefer goblin cock
>>
>>18429591
>>18435224
Francis E. Dec is the only one that comes close for my money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
>>
>>18424898
>ohio
>>
>>18437429
yes but needs deep digging
>>
>>18423444
This theory is bullshit because if we were individuals living in a separate realities, actions wouldn't have consequences beyond the stretches of communications. If I was to shoot someone, they would die. My physical actions have literal consequences on other individuals, with the same type of wound that my gun portrays.and if we all saw different things, literature would make no fucking sense because of the descriptions would compensate for their reality, but it's relatable to all of this. Things are moving, and all things that happen effects each other. The more you think about this theory, the more you realize that it is unbelievablely retarded, and makes no sense to the intellectual mind.
>>
>>18447280
you didn't get the point.
>>
>>18447297
What do you mean
>>
>>18416555
No Roko's Basilisk?
>>
>>18447332
That will probably be in season 7
>>
>>18416555
you won't know the truth
>>
>>18442302
>no brown pill at the final tier
stay asleep normies
>>
>>18416555

This has everything except the only real truth, as portrayed on the flag of UN.
>>
>>18444182
I've been trying to project for years but can't. I WANT IT
>>
>>18427611

Too bad he's not into the REAL TRUTH flat earth, the heathen HERETIC
>>
>>18435494

Time cube is HERETIC HOAX designed to bring us to the DARKNESS of unknowing the TRUTH that is FLAT EARTH as created by our lord and saviour Vishnu.
>>
>>18438245

Dude, red pill begins with flat earth, and goes heavily into the old hinduism, wherein the fragments or truth can be found.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>18447608
>red pill begins with flat earth
>>
>>18416555
>human history faked
May as well be the same as esoteric hiterlism honestly.
>>
>>18442472
I actually never really understood this one. Was there a thread where some guy got off to seeing his dog's knees or something?
>>
>>18447684
>dude tries painting his dog the american flag
>dog runs into roommate's room and grabs her dildo
>he gets off on imagining her using the dildo thats been lubed with dog spit
>the fetish continues as he thinks about her thinking about how dogs knees work
>>
>>18447331
because it does not mattet if you shoot soneone, that still would be only your perspective and subjective reality, the guy who heard shot but didn't see it may say that he heard sound of bomb exploding or cars crashing, and if he never finds out that somebody gets shot in his reality it would always be bomb explosion or car crash. about literature, we can relate to it same way but also sometimes people understand one and same text dofferently and give it dofferent meaning. i as an author can intend something while i write, and tou as a reader can interpret it entirely differently.
it is like schrodinger's cat but not only on quantum levels
>>
>>18447401
remind me what is brown pill please
>>
File: IMG_2828.jpg (551KB, 985x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2828.jpg
551KB, 985x2048px
>>18426913
>not posting full and superior version
>>
>>18425575
Are you fucking retarded? He's not talking about whether or not you can afford to go to New York. He's saying that it's physically possible to go to New York because it exists.
You fuckers are so fucking dense
>>
>>18431300
I'm not sure if this is it exactly, but it really changed how I see things.

So I was watching the first season of true detective and trying to do wiki research to understand the philosophical shit. I then stumble on gnosticism and the Ida that the Christian God is really a third tier deceiver. That fucked me up.

I've always thought that the Christian idea of a knowable God as stupid. If God exists how would we even be able to comprehend it? If it is truly all, wouldn't understanding it drive us insane?

Plus by viewing the "god", our creator, as a deceiver and a mistake of the true God, it really explains all the things that are so fucked up in this world that shouldn't exist if "God" really cares about us (childhood terminal cancer, etc).

So since then I'm sort of seeing the world and events as a veneer or a play or something. I can't think too much about it or it fucks me up.
>>
File: TroughChildren.png (168KB, 1008x1014px) Image search: [Google]
TroughChildren.png
168KB, 1008x1014px
>>18419534
prepare your anuses for a major infobomb of enlightenment

for the secret history regarding the "children of the trough" see
>pic related
>>
>>18427543
that is one special gif, my dude.
>>
>>18448285
that purple color in the hardcore section sucks reindeer dick
>>
>>18448342
Do christians think god is knowable? There is the saying that "god works in mysterious ways."
Or do you mean knowable in the sense that he's usually shown as a human-like figure? Like the roman/greek humanlike gods compared to the egyptian half-animal gods
>>
>>18416561
>>18416555
Both are bullshit and fake

The only ascended level red pill is literally ascentiuon itself. All religions are based on reality. The truth is a non-bastardized version of fucking Scientology. Earth and live as we know it is a temporary hell, that all souls start. Soul is the same as Chi, it is what you are when you ascend and only humans have them.

The purpose of life is to repent for the original sin, which sure as shit isn't a chick eating an apple but maybe metaphorically similar, and ascend. When you ascend, you become pure energy like god and it's almost like having thousands of more senses and omnipotence. When you ascend, you cannot take the form of a human again but you can still interact with the universe as we know it (But why would you, humanity and earth is beneath you at this point).

When you die, you temporarily ascend. You gain all of your self, and you'll remember your life. You'll realize you didn't "beat the test" to ascend, and you'll have about a thousand years before you are re-incarnated as a human. When you assume your human form, the act of it and the growth of infancy temporarily removes all your knowledge and memory. You start fresh, to beat the test again. Everyone alive on Earth has failed this test, and mankind continues to spawn new humans and more souls. Eventually when we reach overpopulation, we will spread to other planets. We will make our prison happy enough to live in.

Feel free to correct me on the points I missed, if there are any. This is 2nd hand, and obviously we don't have a way to prove it (Or do we?)
>>
>>18416555

Yeah these arent exactly the meme images I remember from the redpill meme.

But im definitely pushing ocean floor on it.

> its no surprise i live in a tent and dont have an income
>>
>>18449134
>Feel free to correct me on the points I missed,
First I'd like you to offer some proof
>>
>>18423444
>What is the Universe?
Dropped.
>>
>>18435115
Who is this man?? Got a link to this?
>>
>>18416561
yo why is face-sitting weird? who doesn't want a bubble butt on their face after you make sure she washes her ass good.
>>
File: big asian butt.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
big asian butt.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>18450631
pic related
>>
>>18423462
This is fact not conspiracy
>>
>>18436083
me 2
>>
>>18416555
You retard, these are memes. None of that crap is real. I mean it says fucking pancreas denial. How can you be this dumb!?
>>
>>18450637

i>>18450631

i think he means like butthole worship like smelling it and shit. I love getting sat on tho
>>
>>18450912
if she is clean, then it can be so erotic i have no words to describe it.
but if she's even slightly smelly, it can get into puke category just as fast.
>>
>>18423606
You're getting closer. Stop thinking about it.
>>
>>18435528
you are my fave anon now
>>
>>18437183
weed should be second tier... fucking purple drank is a nightmare
>>
>>18438245
>spirit science
wow, never post again, anon
>>
>>18444102
retarded/10
>>
>>18448285
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. It's fucking five am motherfucker I can't stop laughing at your image.
>>
>>18426913
>tfw i typed this post with my dick in every literal sense
>>
>>18451013
very impressive
>>
>>18437183
Hydrocodone and Oxycodone should be with Coke and Xanax. Lean should be moved with Coke and Xanax too. Alchohol, nicotine and tobacco with weed. And DMT should probably be with LSD and shrooms, not sure though.
>>
File: 1423493449383.png (127KB, 583x407px) Image search: [Google]
1423493449383.png
127KB, 583x407px
>>18448285
>tfw part of the bottom 3
>>
>>18450637
I want to squeeze her butt.
>>
>>18448285
>posting with wife's son
fuckkkkkk
>>
>>18448285
I need a kek suit asap
>>
File: 1482180818829.gif (440KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1482180818829.gif
440KB, 186x186px
>>18419534
how is obesity worse than Minecraft porn
>>
>>18416561
>MLP weirder than vore
I have both fetishes and I can tell you right now, people have been okay with me being a horsefucker but grossed the fuck out of me being into stomach stuff.
>>
>>18447995
Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /pol/ maymays, this one is the readl dealdsfsdfsdf
>>
File: anime obscurity.jpg (940KB, 1019x4715px) Image search: [Google]
anime obscurity.jpg
940KB, 1019x4715px
Dumping
>>
File: fa.png (2MB, 1535x1870px) Image search: [Google]
fa.png
2MB, 1535x1870px
>>
File: film accessibility.png (568KB, 785x3593px) Image search: [Google]
film accessibility.png
568KB, 785x3593px
>>
File: humor.png (3MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
humor.png
3MB, 3000x2250px
>>
File: k vidya.jpg (2MB, 1818x2250px) Image search: [Google]
k vidya.jpg
2MB, 1818x2250px
>>
File: languages.png (541KB, 483x3700px) Image search: [Google]
languages.png
541KB, 483x3700px
>>
File: metal.jpg (719KB, 1280x1371px) Image search: [Google]
metal.jpg
719KB, 1280x1371px
>>
File: music.jpg (2MB, 500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
2MB, 500x5000px
>>
File: pol flags.jpg (637KB, 1167x2908px) Image search: [Google]
pol flags.jpg
637KB, 1167x2908px
>>
File: tinfoil.png (746KB, 770x1215px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.png
746KB, 770x1215px
>>
File: vidya 2.jpg (2KB, 60x125px) Image search: [Google]
vidya 2.jpg
2KB, 60x125px
>>
File: vidya.jpg (92KB, 500x789px) Image search: [Google]
vidya.jpg
92KB, 500x789px
>>
File: websites.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
websites.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>
>>18428774
SIMPSONS DID IT
>>
>>18422864
this one is /pol/ awful
>>
File: 1273752231288.jpg (407KB, 1484x998px) Image search: [Google]
1273752231288.jpg
407KB, 1484x998px
>>18437183
some drugs and relative placement suggestions

huffing gas (lower)
huffing ether (higher)
angel dust (lower)
liquid PCP (higher)

also
>pic related
>>
>>18437183
LSD and Shrooms are to far down. Xanax should be lower. I'd say Heroin tier.
>>
>>18451513
half of that shit is unreadable
>>
>>18437183
>>18451534
also relevant
>infograph related

you could add microdots, and maybe specify LSD liquid drops (wasn't their a rumor John Lennon dropped LSD in an eye?)

ayahuasca (sp?) should go on, too

other thoughts:
licking toads
sniffing glue
speedball
ketamine
GHB
spice
bathsalts
OTC meds (low)/Rx meds (high)
steroids
>>
>>18437183
i've used all DMT, LSD, shrooms, mescaline, 25-i, and some other shitty lysergamides. but LSD should be right at the bottom imo, the rest somewhere in the middle. LSD is really fucked up once you get past 400ug, there is some sort of diminishing returns with DMT and shrooms but LSD just keeps going until your entire reality is indescribably fucked. you will never really come back the same.
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (45KB, 425x480px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
45KB, 425x480px
>>18451535

IF it's from more commonly used/abused to rare/seriously fuck your shit and life, then xanax shouldn't be on the same level as heroin. Like, people's great aunts take xanax. xanax could be closer to the bottom than say, klonopin, and klonopin below (more fucked up than) atarax/ativan.
But I don't know how much detail/categories the maker of this thing wants to get into, or if he's even around. I'd probably divide Rx benzos and Rx opiods in separate groups, maybe put snorting them another level.

just my opinion, though. no big deal.
FWIW, I also think cocaine is a more normie drug than LSD/mushrooms but smoking crack is more rare/fucked up than LSD.
>>
>>18451556
after I did it the first time I said it's the "change the way you see the world for 5$ drug".

LSD is def a biggie

that said, I think it's more commonly experimented with than say, ayahuasca or doing IV speedballs.
>>
>>18435383

damn i remember that night good times eh
>>
>>18435503

I'm on"board"
>>
>>18435528

excellent
>>
>>18421430
Even if, the very idea of something that ridiculous is comedy gold by itself, even if it's not real.
>>
>>18451506

>tfw you realize that trump will make the moon the 51st us state and moonposting will actually be common

>>18451502
>>18451505

>tfw you unironically listen to harsh noise and moonman white power meme rap
>>
File: 1482423564747.jpg (49KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482423564747.jpg
49KB, 702x960px
>>18451584

>tfw forgot my image
>>
>>18442302

where is post-language
>>
>>18416555
>"ascended"
you mean the awoken from that stupid game destiny? they are ghey and wear eye shadow and fight for the sake of accessories
>>
File: 5341361659_eecb7a3442_z.jpg (161KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
5341361659_eecb7a3442_z.jpg
161KB, 640x425px
>>18449134

Shut the fuck up double nigger.
>>
File: oncle stump.png (64KB, 140x232px) Image search: [Google]
oncle stump.png
64KB, 140x232px
>>18442302
>unironically worshipping Sheogorad
Let the cake take over the velvet Russian potato.
>>
>>18448342
The Christian God is unknowable. That's why it was so easily used to practice Voudon without getting caught. G-D=Gran Met who is to big to be bothered by praying to so you appeal to the Lesser Dieties who=Saints and each has their specialty. Of course I'm talking about the Catholic version which is considered voodoo by all the other sects of Christianity.
>>
>>18451559
Only because it's still prescribed but as far as fucking your brain up it's up there. One day kinda soon alprazolam and all the other strong benzos will go the way of barbiturates and methaquolone.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>18451491
>tfw all the way down the rabbit hole

And in anime of all fucking things.
>>
>>18451256
rather blocks than spheres
>>
>>18451506
what are those flags at the bottom?
>>
Source and/or story of the "Ascended" or "Fallen" image?
>>
>>18418620
If this is real, he could be objectum sexual like that woman who married the Eiffel Tower
>>
>>18432854
Does that mean despair code is the one that tells people to drink orange juice after brushing their teeth?
>>
>>18437208
woah there martin luther
>>
>>18424474
Not in the sense that this is intended. There actually are people, mostly on /pol/ who believe that repeating numbers coinciding with true statements or soon-to-be-true statements is actually evidence that Kek may be real. When you consider that most faith is based on just that- faith, it's not really all that absurd.

Also, if you subscribe to the metaphysical belief that a deities power is manifested by those who believe in him, the more and harder people believe in Kek, the more likely he is to manifest as a real entity.
>>
>>18445710
I don't get this one, what is it supossed to be about?
>>
>>18416555
as for human history faked, I remember some post-Soviet Russian academic who said that writing was only invented in like 800 ad and all history before that actually happened at the same time as the history after it.
>>
>>18451491
I skipped past anything intro/mainstream and started with LOGH, Lain, texhnolyze, etc.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.