[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day there was an AMA on /x/ from a member of the Illuminati.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Illuminati_XD.png (288KB, 738x387px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati_XD.png
288KB, 738x387px
The other day there was an AMA on /x/ from a member of the Illuminati. The person who created the thread claimed to be from one of the Illuminati "bloodlines" and seemed to have a lot of interesting things to say. I felt overwhelmed and intrigued by the questions being asked and by the answers being given.
I couldn't think of a good question at the time, but now I want to ask: Does the Illuminati care about the planet Earth? By this I mean, humanity's impact on Earth's environment and the natural world.
>>
That dude later proved it was legit by going on webcam and showing photos of stuff that he should not have had, research papers, etc. shit was fucking bananas...
>>
File: 1481146685291.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481146685291.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
spooky wooky things hapen here
>>
>>18404898

no way.. pics?
>>
>>18404898

proof?
>>
>>18404905
Yea no way, it's the Internet. I fucking lied. But the thread was spooky.
>>
>>18404898
I didn't get to see that stuff, but i did notice how the thread was deleted and removed from the archive.
>>
File: 1472940629224.jpg (997KB, 5079x2953px) Image search: [Google]
1472940629224.jpg
997KB, 5079x2953px
>Post pictures of research papers as proof
>>
>>18404881
i liked the part about Kanye
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18398276/

this thred?
>>
>>18404920
yeh true that statment about "famous" being a video of clones just blew my mind. I was a bit down for not anderstanding it on my own. I mean look at the fucking controversy it did for just ultra realistic puppets
>>
>>18404922
yes
>>
>>18404922
Yes thank you.
Just reviewed the whole thing, and for all his talk of controlling humanity, astral projection, and diabolical schemes, he never talks about the destruction of the planet. This is my greatest concern, that humanity is destroying the Earth. Part of me actually hopes that the Illuminati succeeds in getting rid of us. The earth might be a better place without humans.
>>
File: 123.jpg (14KB, 343x346px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
14KB, 343x346px
>>18404881
Hello old friend, nice to know you are sharing our secrets, when can we begin the reconstruction of Solomons Temple?
>>
>>18405015
What a ridiculous notion. I'm sure no-one will agree once we are all gone and nature "returns" to "it's normal state" without us. You are operating under a mind virus called enviromentalism and you seriously must think what will occur if even the entire surface of this planet were destroyed instantaneously. Hint: DUMBs will carry on and promulgate our species to the stars from below the surface.

Nature has ever been the state of all, when humans including humans.
>>
>>18404911
kek
That dumb joke actually made me laugh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.