[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch this man call upon God, and get rescued. https://yout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Bloodborne-bonfire.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-bonfire.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
Watch this man call upon God, and get rescued.

https://youtu.be/p_U9HECYIyU
>>
>>18404707
Your shit link doesn't work
>>
>>18404781
Nevermind
>>
>>18404707
not even a good video
>>
File: 1479276100215.gif (806KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479276100215.gif
806KB, 360x270px
If violence be the law then I am a criminal
>>
File: 1479324297146.png (704KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1479324297146.png
704KB, 800x680px
>>18404802
it wzs not mere soldiers hidden within the horse
for mere men could not stew in their own filth for weeks until the moment were right
when the creatures emerged from the horse their clothes had rotted to tatters and their blades had already rusted, and a deathly toxic stench filled the city as their accumulated sewage flowed out

The Trojans never suspected the truth
They though the horse to be a magical artifact, animated by souls
they believed the foul stench were the source of its power, and they respected it, as it corroded them
They saw it move and they believed it had an accord of its own, bestowed by honorable warriors as a symbol of peace,

for how could they ever suspect

There is no telling how long the wretches hid inside the horse, for days and days passed after their advent until they opened the gates for the invading armies

Ironic, really, that they were fooled by ropes and pulleys... and they smelled shit and loved it... haahaha...
>>
>>18404813
For more information see: "Darknet", available on Netflix
>>
>>18404791
you got to understand what happened in the invisible spiritual world, he called on God and He cam and helped the man, we could not see it but the evidence is there
>>
>>18404891
>begin autisticly screaming religious texts
>police feel sorry for me
>Taser me reluctantly
>Get up and run in random direction as my autism fully engulfs my body
>Get hit by oncoming traffic

Saved.
>>
File: 1295334155973.jpg (98KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1295334155973.jpg
98KB, 400x300px
>>18404707
That was fucking hilarious
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.