[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone had success with the homunculus experiments, with thi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1474740029030.jpg (201KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1474740029030.jpg
201KB, 1300x1300px
Anyone had success with the homunculus experiments, with this or other method?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6nEaT6QaWQ

>A homunculus (/hoʊˈmʌŋkjᵿləs/; Latin for "little man", plural: "homunculi"; from the masculine diminutive form of homo, "man") is a representation of a small human being. Popularized in sixteenth-century alchemy and nineteenth-century fiction, it has historically referred to the creation of a miniature, fully formed human. The concept has roots in preformationism as well as earlier folklore and alchemic traditions.
>>
spoopy
>>
>>18403918
I think people have said that this is fake.

Personally I think it's neat but I wonder why he killed it if he was close to creating what he wanted.
>>
What is that body sensation diagram called?
>>
>>18404000
"Where did Anthony Weiner touch you?"
>>
>>18403993
It looks like a shitty 3d thing mapped onto the video. Especially when he drops it it looks really unnatural, it plops down and becomes this rubber thing. Hes got a prop that doesn't move, so it can touch other things, and then he does a hidden cut to the cgi and vice versa.
>>
I almost wanna cum in a fuckin egg now, is there anymore on this??
>>
File: IMG_20161208_093252.jpg (210KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161208_093252.jpg
210KB, 1300x1300px
Homonko
>>
File: chicken8.jpg (42KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
chicken8.jpg
42KB, 620x388px
>>18404639
Thats how chickens reproduce, for they possess no genitals
>>
This retard who keeps making these threads
>>
>>18404617
Well, when we see things that we deem unnatural or that look unordinary, then we consider its movements to look strange as well
>>
File: feel.jpg (517KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
517KB, 1300x1300px
This is usually how i feel
>>
>>18404944
No, their fecundation is internal. And they have to be fertilized before the shell is formed.
>>
>>18404944
Someone hasn't watched the magic school bus.
>>
>>18403918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfjXXGbGzq0
If you are going to believe the homunculus you should probably believe the video before the homunculus as well
>>
>>18403918

OP, I'll give you all the semen you need. You just have to do all the work to get it out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.