[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The warrens were fucking frauds. Anyone who thinks they can use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4058.jpg (124KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4058.jpg
124KB, 600x523px
The warrens were fucking frauds. Anyone who thinks they can use the name of a charlaton false god like jesus, to stop real paranormal entities far more powerful then we are, is either lying, insane, or both.
>>
What if they are just being used by the demons unknowingly to spread fear, and belief in a charlatan?
>>
Jesus is real. We created it with our unified subconcious and we did such a good job of it we broke the 4th dimension and retroactively incorporated him into our shared history.
>>
>>18402413
If only, If we had that kind of power then children would manifest dragons in their collective subconcious and they would be everywhere
>>
What if the warrens are the domons
>>
>>18402432
Boom! A twist!
>>
File: Jesus-Second-Coming-Wallpaper.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Second-Coming-Wallpaper.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
7So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8“All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9“I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

11“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12“He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13“He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. 14“I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
>>
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/revelation-asv.html
>>
>>18402460
This doesn't prove anything. Using the scriptures for why something is factual is only beneficial for those who believe that it is more than just a manmade construct.
>>
>>18402460
>using analagys of sheeperd leaving their flocks to get eating are evil
How fucking ironic
>>
>>18402460
Sir, can you please take the next flight back to Africa?
>>
>>18402413
>jesus is real. We created him

K heretic
>>
>>18402387

Too bad Jesus is 100% fact. See you on judgement day!!
>>
>>18402387
jesus even said that people who "he doesnt know" will use his name to drive out demons, so maybe they arent christian but the name jesus has power in it and demons are afraid of it, so they could be non believers but still use his name
>>
itt: people who watch too many movies and know nothing of the occult act like they're metaphysical experts
>>
>>18402962
That's all of /x/.
>>
>>18402432
>what a twist!
>shamalamadindonged.jif
>>
>>18402387

it's spelled "charlatan", dearie.

christian exorcism has been kind of a big deal for kind of a lot of catholics for kind of a very long time. but i guess you think all the catholics are "lying or insane or both".

i mean, they might be, but definitely not any more than you are, OP.
>>
>>18403010
>Aaaaaaaw snap
>>
>>18403010
>it has been done a long time....can't be wrong
flawless logic there
>>
You are filled by the Holy Spirit which commits itself to greater feats than the human soul can handle performing on its own. Aligned with our purpose under the lord God Almighty through Christ Jesus, the demons are turned back.

Feeling helpless against the darkness and wanting exorcism to be false shows a weakness of heart on your part, OP.
>>
>>18402917
>>18402920
Its a fucking shame you people arent bannable yet
>>
>>18403732

People like you are just as obnoxious as them.
>>
Everyone sucks. It's an infinity symbol.
>>
What you believe in is irrelevant compared to the need for absolute mental certainty and focus when dealing with non corporeal entities.

You're in a battle of wills with psinic beings that feed of fear and doubt. 'knowing' you have a supreme being lending you power in that battle is what can turn a weak, barely soul possessing mortal into a weapon against malignant spirits.

The fact that most if not all gods such as yahweh aren't actually real is neither here nor there. A strong enough belief in batman aiding you would do the job just as well quite frankly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.