[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I was checking some videos for scientific purposes and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: whatchadoing.jpg (78KB, 1359x849px) Image search: [Google]
whatchadoing.jpg
78KB, 1359x849px
so I was checking some videos for scientific purposes and I found this fran got my attention, it petrified me for saying the least, is it just some peeping?

https://youtu.be/lfFFJCTbimw?t=141

It goes in fast motion, when it happens I just download it and go frame by frame on mpc
>>
portuguese is a weird language lol. I'm fluent in Spanish and that was like vaguely familiar alien talk.

also shes in the bathroom w/ the door open and no shower running or anything. Her dad/brother/boyfriend if old enough/whatever obviously just walked and saw she was busy+naked and left.
>>
It looked like he was peeking out from inside the shower though.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/exede/high-school-lesbians-in-the-dancing-night-forest-feat-ultra-modern
>>
>>18401774
nah dude you're seeing it wrong

the shower is directly to her left. The part you see is the back side of it. There is a door immediately behind, where the person looks through.
>>
>>18401774
>>18401766
download and check the video frame by frame, it just appears 1 single frame and it looks like a female, it's on the 2:22 mark, it's just fucking weird and out of place
>>
>>18401751
Mommy must've told her to hurry the fuck up so other people could use the damn bathroom.
>>
>>18401782
you can look frame by frame on youtube bro. pause and press . to go forward 1 frame , to go back one.

I looked. It looks like her mom peeks in for a second and sees her naked so she leaves.
>>
>>18401792
maybe you are right, I probably over reacted, I suppose you see and hear whatever you want to see and hear, I would still like to ask the girl just in case, sadly I don't speak portuguese
>>
>>18401792

Eu assisto seus vídeos Quem está atrás de você às 3:21? obrigado!!! :)

"i watch your videos. Who is that behind you at 3:21? Thank you!!! :)"
>>
>>18401810
quoted wrong person, but ask her this. She will respond with mae, momae, etc. if its her mom. You can probably google translate her response and at least get an idea of what she says.
>>
>>18401792
That gave me chills. Not sure if that is a door or shower or what. Still made me jump when I saw it. It doesn't seem natural.
>>
>>18401813
I don't have anything google/youtube, anyone here with a troll account who could ask this?
>>
>>18401815
I'm pretty much positive the creepy vibes are just because it's a very low quality video and teh face is distorted, along with the suddenness of it, the fact we only see part of the face, etc.

This is just a girl's mom hearing stuff in the bathroom, looking, and seeing that her daughter is using it.
>>
>>18401826
Probably something like "Why the fuck is she taking so long and who is she talking to?"
>>
did she replied?
>>
>>18403435
"es mi TULPA!!!"""
>>
>>18401778
Guys help...my eyes are cryin...its a demon...its a real demon...the eyes are not human...
>>
You guys are fucking stupid.
>>
>>18401751
>i was watching a 12 year old shower and discovered she lives with parents
>/x/ needs to hear about this one
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.