[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I think I figured out how to balance all of them. Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: kabal.png (98KB, 935x1745px) Image search: [Google]
kabal.png
98KB, 935x1745px
Hey /x/ I think I figured out how to balance all of them. Im afraid to do it because I think itll change my life too much. Can you guys send me motivation and energy. Itll change the world If I can do it. Ill rememeber you guys if I do it. Thanks.
>>
Gl anon. i hope you find your way
>>
Balance is an illusion
>>
>>18400917
Thanks

>>18400929
can you explain
>>
they're already balanced, you're the one whos out of balance.
>>
>>18400789
if true leave some hints for us.
>>
>>18400934
Its all pretty simple. The differences are usually in how your body is in posture, but not really posture. Sublte things like if your head tends to rest to the side instead of being straught ahead. Or if you tighten your jaw too much and close your mouth. Or if your chest isnt raised.Or maybe your shoulders are too high and tense. Or your eyes are not looking up enough and they are looking too much to the ground.

>>18400932
I know
>>
>>18400789
Go for it. You now have the power within yourself to choose what will transpire.
>>
File: sit down children.jpg (345KB, 750x509px) Image search: [Google]
sit down children.jpg
345KB, 750x509px
>>18400943
Continuing on that there is 10 spots.Sorry if this is ugly written, I dont write as clearly if I stop and overthink each part. Im gonna write this shittily, but it will hopefully be easier to understand.
Most of them are well known. From top to bottom these are the spots

Forehead/third eye- pink
Brow chakra (actually different from third eye)- Indigo
The adams apple which is also called knowledge because adam ate from the tree of knowledge this one is sky blue.
The next one is not as well known its called the thymus it is at the base of the neck where there is a hollow spot on the front. This one relates to masculinity, strength, pride, honor,honesty, when this one and the heart is balanced you become a very attractvie male and great leader.
The next one is solar plexus, yellow.
The next one is the navel which relates to direct will power and action. Its also related to effort,skill, projects and direct influence. It is gold in color.
The next is the sacral which relates to phsycial pleasure or more specifically excitement. Many people are stuck on this one because they want to be happy, but happiness isnt always related to excitment. Happiness is only perceived as excitment if you are stuck here. For example there are many unecxcitable people who are very content and happy with their lives. Balancing the heart and solar plexus can make for a very relaxing and content life in which you do not feel the need to go anywhere else.
The root is the one I have problems reaching, but I finally realized how. Its related to my eyes I noticed that they are always looking up too high to the point that I am constantly straining them. It can make life very relaxing because you dont feel like real world problems matter. You can just talk to yourself all day and try to figure out the solution to problems for pleasure. The only problem is that you will feel alone. I feel like im higher than everybody else, but at the same time im lacking something.
>>
>>18400975
I figured out how to shut everybody else voices out of my head. I dont mean their physical voices, but the influence of other peoples wants. I dont feel bound by what other people want from me. Whenever I shut my mouth tight I feel like my aura stays inside and nobody can catch it from me. If your breathing with your mouth even a tiny bit other people will catch your breathe and use it against you. If you stop mouth breathing nobody can influence you as much or sometimes not at all. You can slowly feel yourself being free from their influence, its like your free from karma.
>>
>>18400981
Forgot to post picture to mark my posts.
>>
>>18400981
I think thats why even the rich elite are anxious about control. They cant relax because they feel like they need to do whatever they can to keep the masses working for them. Thats what people did with slaves. It was easy with slaves because you could just torture them. Now the elites need to keep us chasing cars or money its the only way that they can "relax" at the top. But even they dont feel relaxed. They are very old and are always anxious about this control.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.