[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I need your help. You're the only ones I can turn to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: blind-god_lg.jpg (269KB, 647x900px) Image search: [Google]
blind-god_lg.jpg
269KB, 647x900px
/x/ I need your help. You're the only ones I can turn to right now.

I just got really high with a friend of mine, lie so high I'm seeing shit I shouldn't be seeing, as if my fingers are now claymation and I'm disconnected from reality in a way that all my past memories and experiencing are blurring into one void I can't access.

Am I supposed to be this high? Was our shit laced with something? I letter-grade defining homework due in a few hours and don't know what to do because I can't ground myself in reality.

And please, don't come in here saying I don't know what it's like to be genuinely high, I've heard these accusations before, and I know what it's like. This is fucking me up in a way I've never felt before.
>>
>just got really high
Stopped reading there
>>
>>18397238
Why? I'm simply telling the truth.

I'm genuinely concerned right now. I've been on both of ends of the spectrum before and I've used LSD before in high concentrates. This an experience stronger and more concerning than those before-hand.

I just want some kind of information regarding how I can make it through this experience and stay grounded in reality.
>>
>>18397235

Sorry bro, but 100% truthfully, you have no fucking idea what it's like to get really high. But hey, congrats on being in junior high and having your first beer.
>>
>>18397235

So you have an assignment you actually care about due in a few hours, and your choice is to take LSD.

You don't need to figure out how to stay grounded in reality when you're high anon. You need to figure out how to stay grounded in life when you're not. Figure your shit out.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>18397279
I'm a university student. I've used marijuana, wax, LSD alike multiple times in the past, but this is the first time I've had a reaction THIS strong.

>>18397284
Yes, I recognize that it's irresponsible. I've been having a lot of issues since my mom began having serious issues with her blood pressure and eventually was told she'd had to have open heart surgery. I've been helping her out and my grades have slipped as a result.

I was trying to take my mind off the stress, but I didn't know at this point in time that I'd have such an adverse reaction, especially because of the fact that I have been a regular user.

All I'm saying is that my concern is precisely BECAUSE I'm not used to this kind of reaction.
>>
>>18397235
Sounds like you're having an anxiety attack from being too high or something. Lay down and try to relax and you'll be fine in less than an hour I guarantee it.
>>
It's going to be alright man. Not likely that you finish your homework though, but I doubt that ends being as important as you think it is right now. I mean, you might have to work twice as hard sometime in the future to make up for it and all, but hey, shit happens.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.