[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x, how do I get back at people that wronged me and hurt me psychologically?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: escuriodd.jpg (34KB, 388x274px) Image search: [Google]
escuriodd.jpg
34KB, 388x274px
/x, how do I get back at people that wronged me and hurt me psychologically?

Are there are profound incantations or works I can read and apply to have justice? Please, I need this so bad, I pray for divine justice, for some kind of peace but I want those that hurt me to pay.
>>
>>18396949
shameless bump
>>
You ignore them.
>>
>>18396994
No can do when they're around me 9 to 5.
>>
File: F0A.jpg (105KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
F0A.jpg
105KB, 500x486px
There sure are options you can use to bathe someone in your angst. If you don't mind spending the next several months to years studying and practicing, that is. You don't seem that type, however. Maybe just throw a brick through their window or pay some homeless dudes to rape 'em.
>>
>>18397007
>If you don't mind spending the next several months to years studying and practicing, that is.
Don't care, I like to persist something.

Even if it takes 10 years.
>>
Save all that feelings for you, keep all of that soo soo inside. One day you will know how get back it. At that moment just rember.
>>
>>18397036
What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? Keep your fucking pearls of wisdom to yourself. Fag.
>>
>>18397042
Ok man, only try a fuking knife
>>
"the best revenge is living well"
>>
Do a destruction ritual, then forget about it. It will work in due time, but you might want to be careful what you wish for. Remember, you can have revenge, but not necessarily justice.

But more importantly, you should work on healing yourself. Get yourself away from these people if possible. Spend some time meditating.
>>
>>18397003

You get a different job.

You take responsibility for your own life rather than placing the blame on everyone else.

You work to have the life you want and feel you deserve and let everyone else do what they will, while you rest confident knowing you're on the path to your goals.

Stop looking for tricks to "get back" at people who showed you your weaknesses. Grow up, move on, improve, become something better.
>>
>>18397066
Spoken like a true cuck
>>
>>18397013

bro, if you hate your stupid 9-5 job this much, and you're willing to spend 10 years wallowing in this level of pettiness, then you really need to sit down and think about what you're doing with your life.

just quit and find a different fucking job. jesus fucking christ, i mean seriously, does that just not occur to you? people get new jobs every fucking day
>>
>>18397054
Wut?
>>18397060
Thanks for nothing hippy fag.
>>18397066
Shut the fuck up. You've no idea what you're talking about.

Does ANYONE have any useful suggestions?
>>
>>18397080

Not for faggots who are shitposting rather than seeking out the easily available knowledge.
>>
>>18397080
are you fucking retarded? people have been giving you advice and you're just sperging the fuck out. fuck outta here.
>>
Learn to forgive others. It doesn't mean forget, it doesn't mean let them continue to treat you like shit, you tell them to stop, and either they do, or you walk away.

But as long as you carry that hate around with you it will only manifest into your life, hurting yourself. The way I like to forgive? Re frame it, look at it from their point of view, ask why they did it, were they coming from a place of unconsciousness?
>>
>>18397080

Jesus christ, forget it then. Go act like a child somewhere else, even /x/ is too mature for you.
>>
>>18397080

>I HATE MY JOB AND THE PEOPLE IN IT
>ok why not leave and get a better job where people respect you
>FUCK YOU YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE WAAAAHHH

Seriously, look at yourself. Look at what you are doing. Some people pissed you off in life, and you are on a paranormal board asking for curses to smite them with.

You do not think it's even feasible for you to leave this job or place or these people and move on to something better. Instead you wallow - you yell and scream that people couldn't possibly understand your misery.

Wake up. Life has periods of being extremely difficult. You need to get out of the shit and find the things you like and deserve. The thing is, you have to work for this to happen.

So time to fucking work. Be something you yourself can respect. I have a very strong feeling even that is not the case right now.
>>
>>18396949

divine justice isn't hurting people who you don't like. if i were you i wouldn't be praying for divine justice, because if anything it will smite the weak and aimless - which, sounds to me, like you.

better idea - be better than they are. although based on your other responses, pretty sure you have some excuse for why you cant. so whatever, good luck, etc
>>
steal something thats really valuable to them and burn it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.