[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me what is happening in this v

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

File: Abandoned-Mine-Closures.jpg (1MB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Abandoned-Mine-Closures.jpg
1MB, 1000x665px
Can someone please explain to me what is happening in this video? I've also seen some others by this guy. On his channel he goes to abandoned mines some are really really old. There's a couple other videos like this where he captures creepy noises and other weird paranormal stuff. I can't figure out what is making the noise near the end of the video (around the 12:30 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg&t=1s

It's really frustrating me because I'm a huge skeptic but this is just insane. Also this guy has some balls to be doing this. Anybody else make out the noises near the end?
>>
>>18396891
Actually go to 12:05 to hear all the sounds from the beginning. Also he already made it to the dead end of the mine, so no idea where the sounds could be coming from.
>>
File: Creepy79.jpg (78KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy79.jpg
78KB, 376x500px
I randomly discovered this last night. Would like to hear the whisper sounds through some audio editing software. It sounds creepy as shit
>>
>>18396891
That was pretty creepo3000. Bump but I have no idea what the hell that was either anon. Gave me the heebs though. Also that was a sweet ass flashlight. Gonna have to check that badboy out. There was a rope and I think I saw some plastic trash in the vid. Maybe some fucker is in that upper section via that rope trying to scare off people Scooby doo
style cuz the cat found some gold. Just a thought.
>>
>>18396891
It's called fake
>>
>>18397050
Same. He also has another video where he goes back to a mine he was too afraid of going in too far, and he heard voices and what sounded like an old school alarm for an ore chute, even though that mine clearly wasn't in use. I did throw my headphones on though and it's definitely whispering. It really bothers me hearing it I dunno why.

>>18397063
Lol if that was the case that would be some top tier shit.

>>18397107
What makes you think it's fake?
>>
>>18396891
Oh great it's this shit again..

Video is Viral Marketing for a shitty flashlight, sounds are edited in, Video title is very effective clickbait for idiots.

Why he did it, because he got over 370000 more views for this video than most of his others.

The only thing paranormal about this is how many fucking idiots fall for this and the staggering amount of threads that are created.
>>
>>18397177
come at me you little bitch. i'll tonguepunch your anus until it bleeds and then suck your fucking dick off you faggot.
>>
>>18397177
Considering he has other videos with way more views, and that this video was just uploaded 4 days ago, I don't see how that's the case. Especially since he has had other creepy run ins while exploring mines, and he wasn't reviewing a product or marketing anything.
>>
>>18397186
Wants to tounge my anus and suck my dick, but calls me faggot...

Welcome to /x/ ladies and gentlemen wehre the IQ is below room temperature.
>>
>>18397202
what did you say to me you little faggot? i'll fingerfuck your anus until it prolapses you fucking fag.
>>
>>18396900
thats a fuckin echo. that happens when youre in enclosed spaces like a fucking mine

notice how you start hearing it after the guys talked or moved around a bunch and when he stops talking or moving the sounds fade,,, idk might be magic
>>
>>18397233
yeah and maybe it was swamp gas. probably fake but i'm sure not echoes. he was just in that section moments earlier.
>>
>>18397202
>wehre the IQ

And it's a meme, you fucking dip.
>>
>>18397159

He also has another video where he goes back to a mine he was too afraid of going in too far, and he heard voices and what sounded like an old school alarm for an ore chute, even though that mine clearly wasn't in use. I did throw my headphones on though and it's definitely whispering. It really bothers me hearing it I dunno why.

Sauce?
>>
>>18397265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us&t=398s

I don't remember when the noises start coming in in the video.
>>
>>18396891
Tbh that could have been a lot of things, many birds/bats nexting/calling in some far away part of the mine.
Either way, I don't think he faked it as he didn't pay enough attention to it to make the effort worthwhile.

I don't think it's "fake" but I'm not so sure it's directly paranormal either.
>>
>>18396891
Holy fuck. I heard this exact same sound in the hallway of a supposed haunted hotel when I was a kid.
I ran for my fucking life. I never knew what to compare it to but it was just like this video.
>>
>>18397273
7:30 or so is when in that vid, thanks man.
>>
>>18396891
You've been shilling your fucking videos here for days, possibly weeks.
It's obvious it's your channel.
It's fake, and a bad fake.
Stop posting.
>>
>>18397296
They're cool dude. I likes em. Fake or not. The mines are cool. More of a urbex thread but still good.
>>
>>18396891
I'm calling this one fake. To be convincing he tried to be the polar opposite of the usual fake reaction and he underreacted. It's an audio of whispering voices and he's like "Huh, what the heck? Weird!"

No, you're not going to react like that if you hear whispering voices in an abandoned mineshaft. The whole mic review is just a clever premise to add credibility points
>>
>>18397394
flashlight review* idk why I said mic
>>
Okay, at the 12 minute 40 second mark the whispers say, "You see Me I see-" And more but the guy says "Oh" and cuts off the rest, but more is said.

If it's fake, good job. I enjoyed it. If it's real... creepy.
>>
>>18397474

I made this post. Upon looking at his channel and how far back it goes, I'm inclined to believe this is real. For years this account has been up and they have explored various mines and what not. Seems pretty legit.
>>
>>18397202
you are a faggot, faggot
>>
Chicken so fresh it clucks when you bite into it.
>>
actually just watched this the other night, it's fuckin wild
>>
>>18399142
And still you screamed for more when i stuck my cock in your ass last night.
>>
>>18396891
>Can someone please explain to me what is happening in this video?
Yes - It's advertising for a flashlight.
>>
>>18396891
He has shit ton of videos where nothing scary happen but the video where shit happens also happens to be the video where he's promoting the flashlight .... Hmm I smell BULLSHIT
>>
File: Funny001b010.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Funny001b010.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>18396891
he really needs to get more scientific hard data by recruiting a team of psychics to accompany him to channel the beings present.

Being underground its a fact there could be a reptilian presence or evidence of their forbidden civilization which scientists are not allowed to admit
>>
As I said in the other thread, the guy has 125k subscribers on youtube and his videos about paranormal events get like a million views

The bottomline is staging a fake video with voices and shit grants him 1000$ or so.
I don't know about you, but I would gladly make fake ghost videos for 1000$ a pop. It's so easy too; just have one of his buddy in the mine play a bunch of sound from a portable sound device
>>
>>18399826
>fucks butts
what a faggot
>>
>>18396891
This would make a great horror movie
His videos are well done and creepy but i guess it's just echo/animals/wind/whatever
>>
File: IMG_1648.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1648.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Agharta
>>
>>18396891
jesus christ are you shilling for that video you post it everyday
>>
File: ZorraPrint1111.jpg (296KB, 926x1224px) Image search: [Google]
ZorraPrint1111.jpg
296KB, 926x1224px
>>
File: int1.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
int1.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>
File: jessie-roestenberg.jpg (34KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
jessie-roestenberg.jpg
34KB, 400x398px
>>
File: IMG_2384.png (885KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2384.png
885KB, 960x640px
>>18403551
>>
File: IMG_1938.png (250KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1938.png
250KB, 640x960px
>>18403547
NWO Propaganda and Return of the Fallen 1/2 (illuminati, nephelim, antichrist, end times)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kie-JE8GNUA
>>
File: IMG_2829.png (734KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2829.png
734KB, 960x640px
>>18403551
NWO Propaganda and Return of the Fallen - part 2/2 (occult, masons, wtc, bildenberg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtRkwfMi7Pg
>>
>>18401319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrnb3oUD0Dk
>>
File: 6.jpg (269KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
269KB, 600x600px
>>18403556
Mystery Babylon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obn5YSjAvzU
>>
The spookiest one is his Horton Mine exploration.
>>
>>18396891
it says "get out" "get out " "get out" around 12:32 mark
>>
He didn't have that many subs till he started making spooky mine videos
>>
File: darkcity.jpg (725KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
darkcity.jpg
725KB, 1920x1080px
>>18397050
slow the video to 0.5 on youtube player at the parts with the sound. 12.05 onward. It gets a bit too real.
>>18396891
>>
>>18396891
>Fallacious and homosexual
>>
File: ya dip.jpg (27KB, 984x691px) Image search: [Google]
ya dip.jpg
27KB, 984x691px
>>18397202
>>
>>18404146
fag
>>
>>18396891
Fake.

First off, he's setting himself up for a "spoop" video. I mean, driving out to al old abandoned mine in the middle of the night during a rainstorm? Okay, yeah, totally normal. I get that he's testing some flashlight, but he could've done it during the day since he's going in an abandoned mine. The rain and night setting were all for atmosphere, to get you spooked before the real shit went down.

Additionally, he's a dude who reviews flashlights and goes exploring in mines. I doubt he gets many subs, definitely not as many as he wants. If he starts pushing this 2spoopy shit then he can bump up his subs and views tremendously.

Of course, he was smart not to have anything pop out, that'd be too much. But some weird sounds added in post or possibly a friend who was hiding in the cave somewhere with a speaker are easy enough to do.
>>
>>18401319
lol, 'scientific hard data' so your plan is to call in psychics? What fucking planet do you live on
>>
>>18401338
Then why aren't you doing it as well? Seeing as how it's so easy
>>
>>18397186
Daniel Tosh, is that you?
>>
>>18397193
Yes he was. watch the beginning. But yeah I dunno.

I am the shadow in the shadows
>>
I'm undecided. He could have faked this to get more views - after all I discovered his pretty cool channel by this - or he captured some legit spooky phenomenon.
>>
>>18403622
It says I am the shadow in the shadows

I love this video but I call fake but I do not know.
>>
>>18404491

I think this one is real, but I can see why it would bring out the skeptic in anyone. A couple of people in this thread mentioned that he "didn't react right." As someone who has encountered the paranormal (and, of course, feel free to be skeptical about that, too), sometimes the only reaction is: "whelp, that happened, time to dip."

Also, I'm pretty certain that a lot of people subbed to his channel are there not only for the paranormal content, but for the exploration content. I was, until I then realized this was the guy who sometimes encounters spooky stuff. I liked the exploration stuff first (because I've never really seen this stuff before), and I guess I stayed for the spooky stuff.

Also, the intent of the video was to review the flashlight. I don't think it was odd of him to encounter the spirit, have a "what the fuck" moment, and then return to his review. Frank seems like a pretty driven guy--he's not gonna let some punk ghost interrupt his review.
>>
>>18396891
Q: What's happening in the video?
A: Heavy breathing.
>>
File: IMG_0676.jpg (48KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
48KB, 445x469px
>>18397202
>
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.