[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone going to talk about the fact these were all burning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hell-house.jpg (132KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hell-house.jpg
132KB, 640x360px
Is anyone going to talk about the fact these were all burning man goers who were praying to Kali for cleansing by fire?

Are we going to acknowledge the metaphysical implications of being drugged out and pissing off hindu gods- much less keeping altars for them in one space?

Did these dumb drugged out hippies think Kali would have empathy on their degenerate behaviors?

Did they meme their death?
>>
Dude. Anything anyone has ever don that could piss off Kali is dwarfed by the people who decided to put a statue of her in front of CERN.
>>
It's a statue of Shiva outside of CERN
>>
>>18396803
I wonder what retribution these dumb westerners will sow.

Call it /pol/ but I feel like certain races have their own gods, and you try to subscribe to others, you may not be welcome?
>>
>>18396786
You are a fucking idiot! KYS.
>>
This is not being reported. How fascinating.They got a cleansing by fire!
>>
>>18396773
story on this?
>>
link please
>>
Kali is an expression of Parvati, who's the female expression of Shiva.

Shiva-Parvati is called Ardhanarishvara, and is the god of destruction. OP is on the right trail - his noses smells what his mind doesn't know.
>>
>>18396803
Kali is an aspect of Shiva...They are the same goddess, but also not the same goddess. It's a pretty common theme in most religions. It is even represented in Christfaggotry.

>>18396865
After you.
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg (29KB, 300x514px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg
29KB, 300x514px
no.

its death caused by a few people's ego. it's obvious the manager directly ignored fire safety code while cashing checks.

we don't live in a era when we are just starting to understand fire safety codes and why the exist...
>>
>>18396931
>Kali is an aspect of Shiva...They are the same goddess

You really are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18396931
Shiva is a God. Kali's husband. They represent similar things but are different beings. Kys phag
>>
File: 1453622957987.jpg (758KB, 1992x3424px) Image search: [Google]
1453622957987.jpg
758KB, 1992x3424px
>>18396773

Let's talk about this:

- Gigantic converted old wooden warehouse
- Exposed wiring everywhere, which was constantly noted by tenants
- Pricing and location which appeals to people who tend to become intoxicated and then throw gigantic building-wide parties
- Inconceivable level of fire code violations
- Layout which was referred to by many as "a maze" that would be almost impossible to escape in the dark or in smoke

So all of this comes together in one place, and instead of thinking "no wonder it caught on fire and people died," you think "it's because someone prayed to a god."

Also, let's *not* talk about the fact that even after all that, you still managed to completely misunderstand what Kali represents and clearly have not even a baseline level of knowledge about Hinduism.

I know you just got a B- on your religion 101 class and are feeling pretty good about yourself right now, but next time try to do even a cursory level of research before you make claims about religions you obviously know less about than even an average person.
>>
>>18396931
Ha ha I am being Hindu from India and i am enjoying your fucking idiocy very much
>>
>>18396988
thank you. no joke.
>>
>>18396988

This. OP's level of thinking is problematic in the way it completely pulls blame off a landlord who violated laws and ignored the safety of his tenants and instead just places it on the belief system of some of the people who died.

Ignoring the fact that OP is embarrassingly retarded for that, this kind of thinking is dangerous in the sense that it takes any sense of life responsibility and just lumps it onto the metaphysical.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.