[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is showering in the dark ao creepy but mastering in the dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Why is showering in the dark ao creepy but mastering in the dark so natural?
Is it true the only way to get superpowers is to break your ego so hard by doing something so against the grain, like raping your mother, that every cumtural norm in your head divides ? somehow showering in the dark fits along the lowest part of this scale. I have also heard ritualizitc pedofile stuff is pretty mind freeing, but that is all hearsay,
I know someone that deepthourted a 16 yearold and started having mild foresight though.
>>
>>18395682
start shoving fists up your butt and post your superpower after a month
>>
File: iwantbtoleave.jpg (17KB, 370x464px) Image search: [Google]
iwantbtoleave.jpg
17KB, 370x464px
>>18395682
>>
>>18395682
I shower in the dark everyday OP, and in ice cold water. But I never found it creepy just cold. But if your theory is true (which I think it is) raping your own mom isn't enough. Metaphorically you would have to come into bed with your dad, kiss him tenderly on his nose and suck on his excess neck fat. Then ram a knife in his spine, cut all the way down and gut him. Once he's hollow, crawl inside the carcass, and go into your little sisters room, and force her to shove a hairbrush up your ass.

Basically instead of just going against the norm you must completely annihalate the norm.
>>
>>18397329
That's not the Norm?
>>
>>18397528
Fuck man you're on to something.
>>
File: 49d.jpg (47KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
49d.jpg
47KB, 600x549px
>this thread
>>
>>18395682
>mastering in the dark
>>
>>18395682
Im betting you work at a pizza place that has something to do with comets ... Sicko
>>
my bathroom has a motion detector light and it constantly goes off when I'm showering, not creepy at all just annoying as fuck having to stick my arm out into the cold air and wave it around every 90 seconds
>>
>>18395682
This gun's for hire even if we're just mastering in the dark.
>>
File: 1478059313697.jpg (10KB, 261x153px) Image search: [Google]
1478059313697.jpg
10KB, 261x153px
>>18395682

This fucking post

>mastering

>I know someone that deepthourted a 16 yearold and started having mild foresight though.

thats so god damn funny
>>
>>18398456
I came down with a case of mild foresight though I didn't need to deepthourt a 16 yearold, just a little mastering in pubic
>>
>>18395682
throat-fucking a 16yr old is legal in pretty much most countries, sorry to pop your ignorant American bubble
>>
>>18395682
because you could fall in the bathtub and break your spine
that could easily end your reign of terror no matter how powerful you are so it makes sense to shower with a light
>>
it's better to shower in the dark, cold shower of course, it wakes you up and makes it all the more enlightening
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.