[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretend that this board is quantum shifted to the timeline in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0990.gif (2MB, 400x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.gif
2MB, 400x498px
Pretend that this board is quantum shifted to the timeline in which Hillary won the election. What changes?
>>
>>18393942
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>18393967
>implying alternate timelines aren't /x/
>>
>>18393973
They are, I'm not saying they're not. They don't need to mention Hillary.
>>
>>18393976
Hillary is very /x/. Look up the moloch emails leaks and spirit cooking email leaks.
>>
Bigfoot is obviously a Jehovah's witness so I doubt he cares very much.
>>
>>18393942
But she did win?
Wait... shit. Here we go again.
>>
Probably nothing
>>
>>18393942

Well since the president elect isn't in office yet and has absolutely no power at this point, I'd say all that would be different is the other half of the country would be mad instead of the current half.

Now fuck off to /pol/ you fucking child.
>>
We all know the lizards control world affairs. /pol/ talks about being red pilled but only /x/ has taken that pill.
>>
File: IMG_4048.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4048.gif
1MB, 320x289px
>>18393984
>looked them up

Mfw
>>
>>18394093
Develop your hypothesis. What color is this pill?
>>
>>18394124
The diamond pill.
>>
>>18394133
How does anewfriend take the diamond pill?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-04-16-54-07.png (590KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-04-16-54-07.png
590KB, 800x1280px
>>18393942
>>
>>18393942
probably nothing
>>
>>18393942
Hillary HAS won. The votes will be re-counted and Hillary will win the states in question, a re-election will take place and Hillary will win by a landslide.

It's fucked up, but that's what's gonna happen.

Fuck you, USA. You've doomed us all. You'll go to war with Russia and China next year, and they'll will blow you away. Leaving the world under a communist superpower.
>>
>>18394142
With a lot of alcohol.

And stomach medicine.

>>18394527
Usually I will dismiss this as classic psychotic ramblings, but you aren't that far out to what they pretend to do, they are planning a soft institutional coupe to bind Trump tiny hands, in order to stop him from draining the swamp, most competent employees will go to the private sector, and they will leave him with the not so competent bureocrats.

He will have a lot of fun firing people.
>>
>>18394592
I just can't fathom how fucking stupid a person needs to be to believe Trump ever intended to drain the fucking swamp.
>>
>>18394703
It's an expression to say, get the democrats out of the power seats.

I'm not saying, that republicans are incorruptible, (I chuckled a little).

I'm just saying that people voted to take the democrats out of the goverment, and he will do just that, it's what he's good at.

>I dedicate this prophetic post to the father of bluegrass mister Bill Monroe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9s57UBMWdk
>>
>>18393942
Spirit cooking and pedophilia are nwo legal.
>>
>>18394527
Hilary lost the recounts.
>>
>>18393942
What is quantum shifting
>>
>>18393976
kys ctr
>>
>>18393942
trump would be asking for a recount, many of his supporters would probably be dead or housed in FEMA camps for attempting a half-assed revolution.
>>
>>18393942
Who is that woman?
>>
>>18396457
I don't know I don't watch TV but it seems to trigger liberals
>>
>>18394117

It's hard sometimes, knowing how fucked up the people who run world really are.
>>
>>18396800
Edgy.
>>
>>18394084
> /x/ tard calling anyone a child
Keep believing the existence of ghosts and bigfoot you fucking retard.

fuck niggers.
>>
>>18396954
Greetings newfriend on /x/ we don't use that language.
>>
>>18393967
oi fuck off m8
>>
>>18396983
fuck off you kikeniggerchinkredskincockmuncher
>>
>>18396887
You fell for the memes. They're not meant to be taken seriously friend.

The dude is 100% right
>>
>>18397011
>dude

Check your pronouns shitlord
>>
>>18393942
>What changes?
This shithole of a thread wouldn't exist
>>
>>18394142
up your ass like a suppository
>>
>>18394740
To drain the swamp would diminish his pull

He'll never completely deliver on it because he can't if he wants to remain powerful
>>
>>18397190
/Thread
>>
this thread gave me ebola
>>
>>18393942
>Let's play.
Appointments made. Several are indirectly tied to donors. Specifically, Wall Street interests are over-represented.

Plans are made for the confrontation with Russia. This has been a part of the media blitz since the election itself; the goal is to neuter Russia's power in the western hemisphere while securing the energy corridor that Turkey/Syria is a part of. The Federal Reserve hints at a rate hike of just 0.1%, markets are jittery.

China begins slow-selling its treasury holdings in anticipation. The holdings are converted to physical gold and other commodities while under-stating their reserves. Rhetoric regarding their artificial islands increases. Market jitters continue.

US Troop concentrations begin. Only fringe outlets notice sudden increases in military shipments and movement across the country. The market has a sudden run-off. QE4 is announced, and trillions are dumped into a black hole.

A trigger event occurs, really a false flag. The event serves as the pretext. It is most likely the Ukraine, although it could be as simple as intervention in Syria itself. Only the US Media is outraged; the rest of the world turns a skeptic eye.

China performs a massive T-Bill dump, staggering the markets. Price spikes are felt at the retail level. The dual devaluation from the dump and the slow burn of QE drives this forward from here on out.

After winning congressional support, a "police action" takes place. The war is no longer covert. Troop movement was started well in advance, but now the justification for the remaining 40% that haven't shipped out is given. China continues to pummel the dollar's value.

The first missile strikes San Diego, a 5th generation Chinese warhead that produces a large yield. The US launches its retaliatory strike. China's hidden anti-missile system absorbs 80% of the incoming warheads, but suffers dramatic losses. The return volley decimates most of the West Coast.
>>
>>18396954
>LE BIGFOOT N GHOSTS HAHA UR RETARD
>FROGPOSTAN CAN CHANGE THE WORLD GUISE
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.