[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someon Red Pill me on Frank Wesbter and the Cult of Saturn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ayo where the mars women at .png (98KB, 242x217px) Image search: [Google]
ayo where the mars women at .png
98KB, 242x217px
Can someon Red Pill me on Frank Wesbter and the Cult of Saturn? What was his endgame??
>>
Dunno. I wonder what's going on in his head.
>>
>>18393610
Frank had a bunch of people with him who did a lot of ketamine and posted on 4chan.

I was around for it. I think someone just had too much fun in the beginning and the drugs distorted the perceptions of those involved. They forgot it was supposed to be a joke and began to accept the stuff they told people. One example of this is how they thought they were opening portals. Once again, it was before people were talking seriously about meme magic. Some people were doing crazy stuff in real life, but it was nothing worse than Chanology.
>>
File: 1477292043550.jpg (26KB, 704x666px) Image search: [Google]
1477292043550.jpg
26KB, 704x666px
I heard he was recently implicated in #PizzaGate
Apparently he was the one running the evil pizza hut or whatever. He belongs in a prison
>>
>>18393618
I was part of his cult for a while under the name Zetageist. He was a real asshole and would constantly belittle people, and was planning an assault on the US postal system by using a loop hole in the redirection system for military mail and would keep getting people to send out hundreds of yellow envelopes from "the international bankers" that would say they were from Afghanistan or whatever.

Supposedly he recruited some experienced occultists who would post in the precursor to the /OMG/ threads on here who were called the Fraters as a magickal think tank to overthrow the big government. They were likely pulling the strings on this meme magick shit.

The son of a bitch got trump elected
>>
>>18393692
>experienced occultists
>not delusional teenagers
>>
File: 1480522734461m.jpg (53KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480522734461m.jpg
53KB, 1024x550px
>>18393692
Wtf yo people from 4chan should never collaborate. Only next level/final generation type shit occurs.
>>
>>18393702
That was tier one supposedly there were 9 "inner rings" of people. Tier one seemed like general mischief but as people advanced through the inner circles it got more and more fucked up
>>
>>18393741
Who gives a shit? They're a bunch of delusional nobodies. Where are they now? Who cares? What have they accomplished? Nothing? If you assume that Donald Trump was elected because you fags on the internet drew a frog and jerked off onto it's face, then you've been living under a rock for 20 years and you need to go back under that rock so we don't have to acknowledge you.
>>
>Cult of Saturn
>losers worshipping a dead god pretending to influence the world.
>>
>>18393756
2/10 apply yourself
>>
I found this google

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Frank_Webster

He has a fucking OKCupid account... Jesus, how deep does the rabbit really go?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.