/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystics, dreamers, crazy folk What are you? What have you become,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: portland.jpg (196KB, 1128x1000px) Image search: [Google]
portland.jpg
196KB, 1128x1000px
Mystics, dreamers, crazy folk

What are you? What have you become, maybe a star? A prophet?

I hear there's a switch you can turn on and off to keep from getting overwhelmed on the path.

Whatever that is.
>>
>>18393338
>on = good
>off = bad
>>
>>18393398
Also
>on = good = doing "it" right (not wronging "it")
>off = bad = doing "it" wrong (wronging "it")
>>
>>18393403
.....but what I really mean
>on = good = doing "it" right (not wronging "it") = synchronicity
>off = bad = doing "it" wrong (wronging "it") = schizophrenia
>>
>>18393338
Once it turns on it stays on forever
>>
>>18393411
Once it turns on, you realize it exists.
Its neutral position is off.
It takes effort to turn it on, just like it took effort to realize it exists.
>>
>>18393413
um no it stays on forever and you know it exist the moment you jump into the path
>>
>>18393421
K
>>
>>18393338

I became an avatar. That's pretty good tier isn't it?
>>
>>18393411
>>18393413
Once it turns on, you realize it always has been on.

The "offroad" is part of the "onroad", there is no strolling away from the path once it's started.
>>
>>18393453
>on = good = doing "it" right (not wronging "it") = synchronicity = LOVE
>off = bad = doing "it" wrong (wronging "it") = schizophrenia = HATE
>>
>>18393338
Everybody ITT is on the righteous path.
But how do i turn frogs into jellyfish?
>>
File: Blood2.png (1MB, 1112x775px) Image search: [Google]
Blood2.png
1MB, 1112x775px
>>18393338

I wish I knew...

"He was in the Stormtrooper program."

"You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above." - Jesus to Pilate

"Hearing that Zach lost his son really struck a nerve with me, especially because I'm the one who killed him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
>>
>>18393459
Yet if there was no "off", how would you know what is "on"?
>>
Not sure by what you mean but the "off" switch can be a very powerful tool. When neutral, you're influenced both ways without understanding. From there when you understand and acknowledge the occult, it turns on; you now have power to the switch and can use it. You can then consciously turn it to off, killing all power both good and bad to you. It's a great tool for defending against attacks, sure you have no access to the energy, but nothing they do can touch you either.

I've turned off 3 times so far in my life, chances are I'll do it again when I need to focus on the material realm or just get sick of the occult and want a break.
>>
>>18393466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwgyrTnTRM
>>
>>18393470

I've found I can switch it off when I use a tiny dose of a neuroleptic. Otherwise it turns into paranoia and I feel like everyone's sapping my energy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.