[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is their any creepy or urban myths or crimes that happened In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2000px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg_.png (105KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg_.png
105KB, 2000x1000px
Is their any creepy or urban myths or crimes that happened In Alberta? I've lived in northern Alberta my whole life. The web has the odd story about a haunted house but that's about it? Alberta is such a massive landmass theirs gotta be something someone's heard of or experienced.yes no?
>>
File: untildawnleadimagejt.jpg (157KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
untildawnleadimagejt.jpg
157KB, 1200x742px
>>18392957
uhhh

maybe Until Dawn i guess.. lol

albertaplebs btfo! ontario master race reporting in
>>
>>18393238
I wish nigga, I almost hear zero innawoods or creepy stories in Ontario which is disappointing cause we basically have the spookiest land.

As for Alberta, I think I read a skinwalker story off /x/ about two Reservists who went hunting up in the Albertan/NW border.
>>
>>18392957
There was a bunch of cattle mutilations and an active witch cult around the Tolman Bridge / Trochu area. At least one mutilation happened on my grandparent's farm when my mother was growing up.

If you can find an archive of the Western Producer or other local newspaper there was a lot of stories about the mutilations.
>>
>>18395244
This was back in the 70s though, forgot that detail
>>
It exists, that's creepy enough.
>>
I've heard of bigfoot/dogman sightings near Waterton. There were a few local "spooky" places in Lethbridge but all of the ones I visited showed nothing too out of the ordinary.
>>
Two Hills is worth investigating, but leave the town before dark.

If you can find the Barbed Wire Museum, the old man knows where everything worth knowing is, in the entire province.
>>
>>18395623
What's wrong with Two Hills?
>>
>>18392957
Well there are local myths in my area, there is the Birdman who can be seen around my block. There is also the shadow that tries to get inside of your house. Though I only know about these from personal experiences my siblings had.
>>
Lets face it albertabros, this frozen wasteland is too cold for anything to bother with it
>>
i was staying in banff asleep in a dorm

i knew entities were watching me

i sat up from bed and was completely awake looking at the door

coming from the doorway were three 7 foot shadow people

they moved into the room and stood at each of the bunkbeds staring at the sleeping guests

i screamed very loudly and they slowly disappeared into thin air

i told the guests what i just witnessed and nobody believed me

i knew they were real and i was completely awake staring at three 7 foot opaque shadow ghostd
>>
>>18392957
If you spend time on the UFO files from the Canadian government you will notice that a lot of the sightings reported seem to come from places in Alberta. Also there is at least one cattle mutilation that occurred in Alberta in the 7ps as the other anon said, that is also on the main site of the disclosed files.
>>
>>18396233
Also forgot to mention that Wilbert Smith was from a small town in Alberta and was the head of project magnet.
>>
>>18392957
I grew up in north-central Alberta and I've heard tons of shit. I've talked to probably dozens of people who claimed to have encountered ufos/aliens/cattle mutilations.

A lot of the small towns have their own little legends. Around Thorntonville, for example, they've got stories of a haunted ravine, some kind of unidentifiable animal that attacked a farmer decades ago, and "hyena dogs".

None of this is anywhere on the internet as far as I can find.
>>
>>18397197
Also, not paranormal, but there's also the Tieland massacre of the 30s. Information on this is weirdly difficult to find, the only online reference I could find being a very poorly written geocache page. A man killed 5 people and then himself. I've read community history books that had photos and went into detail and it was pretty gruesome. Apparently the guy beat a pregnant woman and her 2 year old child to death with the butt of his rifle.
There's virtually nothing left of Tieland now. I've been there and it's just dense brush and swampland with the odd building falling in on itself. The whole area had a really eerie vibe to it. I got uneasy just driving through there, and others I've talked to who have been there told me they felt the same way.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.