[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know any podcast as based as these guys? >Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Does anyone know any podcast as based as these guys?

>Go over various conspiracy/paranormal theories without buying into HURR NWO CHEMTRAILS retardation
>Have a new author/film-maker/researcher on almost every podcast to go over their recent works
>Nice Australian accents
>>
I really like Last Podcast on the Left because its a bunch of comedians talking about conspiracies, ghosts, aliens, etc.

They're well research and pretty engaging. I enjoy it immensely.
>>
Love MU, easily my favorite.

My back ups: Those Conspiracy Guys (long episodes, awesome theme song, and hosted by two drunk Irishmen.) and Sofa King Podcast (Funny as hell, talk about a lot of conspiracy stuff in between making fun of each other.)
>>
>>18391276
MU is top tier podcast.
Other podcasts that I listen to are:

>Brutal Ends - Short and sweet shows on the most infamous serial killers ever.

>What Lurks on channel X - Two friends and film makers talk about everything from ghosts, cryptids, history on paranormal and tons of other great stuff. No filter on these guys, they speak their minds and dive deep into their chosen subject for their shows.

>Astonishing Legends - Same as the above show description, except these two guys are a little more professional. Their latest podcasts have been about Mothman, Skinwalker ranch and a ghost ship called Mary Celeste. They guys dive DEEP into their chosen podcasts subject, I mean sometime they do 3-5 50 min long episodes talking about 1 subject. Good stuff here.

>The night time podcast - One guy talking about various subjects based mostly on Nova Scotia. Very professional and interviews authors and other people that were in involved on whatever topic he's talking about.

>Strange Podcast - one man podcast talking about various legends and strange occurrences that have happened around the world. (Great voice n professional)

>Strange Matters podcast - relatively new podcast show featuring various subjects like unexplained hauntings, the mandela effect, flat earth theory, cults and tons of other stuff.

>Lore - This podcasts is actually getting it's own tv show bretty soon. Has over 40 shows atm, really good content from him, great voice too.

>TANIS -

>The Black Tapes -

These are pretty much the only ones I listen too, plus a couple more that aren't /x/ related stuff like The Thinking Atheist, Self Made Man, The Joe Rogan Experience, more.
>>
My favorites are:

1. Binnall of America -- Long, in-depth interviews and discussion. 2016 was a slow year for this podcast, hopefully 2017

2. Darkness Radio -- A really wide variety of spooky shit, lots of great guests.
>>
>>18392339
>The Joe Rogan Experience
How is it? I know its pretty popular, but I always took Joe Rogan as obnoxious just listening to snippets online. Is it worth a try?
>>
>>18392471
they're shills pushing people around the chan culture to harvest MMA archetypal personalities
>>
>>18392483
Ah ok, thats kinda what I got from it too.
>>
>>18391276

>muh shaman every week
>muh advancement in technology is scary every week
>Its a Ben's endless dad jokes episode again
>Its another Aaron reminds us how educated he is episode again
>it's a Ben pulled all the stories off Reddit episode again

I doubt they browse 4 chan being such avid Redditors but if they do I just wanna say fuck you B&A, you talentless Aussie hacks and shitlords.
>>
>>18391276
ParanormalThoughts Podcast is pretty cool/
>>
>Go over various conspiracy/paranormal theories without buying into hurr conspiracy/paranormal theories retardation

ok bud
>>
Already contributed to this thread ( >>18392339
) but I just wanna let others know that The Last Podcast on the Left is pure shit. That is all.
>>
Astonishing Legends is good, long shows, interesting topics, and cool hosts. The thing I don't though is sometimes they might do like 3 to 4 episodes on one topic and if you find the topic boring then it becomes a pain getting through them. I'm not really interested in the somerton man do getting through that was a pain, but getting like 5 episodes on mothman and 3 on skinwalker ranch was treat. It's pretty cool seeing how much their minds have opened since the beginning of the show.

Lore is pretty cool to but I find the episodes pretty short for being biweekly.
>>
>>18391276
really good, hate the music interruptions and their whole 'premium' shit, they even end the show while it's still going for the non-paid version. sometimes the people they interview are a little bit too in their own rear but they do find interesting topics to discuss
>>18391315
too juvenile and obnoxious and they try to use humor where it is not needed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.