[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any alien/human hybrids out there? Can you give me a quick summary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: 1469844091843.jpg (40KB, 475x701px) Image search: [Google]
1469844091843.jpg
40KB, 475x701px
Any alien/human hybrids out there? Can you give me a quick summary on interstellar/interdimensional/interspacial politics? How many races of life are there? Do all alien/human hybrids on Earth know they are hybrids? How many races of alien are living on Earth? Is the end goal to take Earth? What is the purpose of allowing humans to continue existing? Do you hybrids actually have any contact with full breed aliens or are you kept in the dark the same as humans?
>>
1. Less than you would think
2. Less interaction than earthly politics
3. Innumerable
4. Probably one or two
5. No
6. No reason to do otherwise
7. On occasion
>>
>>18390013
So Earth has no resources of value or need for aliens?

Do different races of intelligent life have peace or is there such thing as war in space/other dimensions?
>>
If only this was legit.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 620x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 620x407px
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/revelation-kjv.html
>>
>>18390034
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/9731278/Dmitry-Medvedev-muses-on-aliens-and-Vladimir-Putins-lateness.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcvVzXzzJZk

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet," Mr Medvedev answered playfully.
"Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic," he says.
>>
>>18390022
Not particularly, not everything revolves around you.

Space war is rarely worth the time and effort, most leave each other alone.
>>
>>18390052
So alien races live in space, not different dimensions?

Do hybrid aliens know they are hybrid?

Was this guy full of shit?
>>
>>18389990
1. The aliens are the humans of the future- everything will eventually become "alien" to some other thing. By this definition, technically there are none. Now... if you were to take into consideration the number of time travellers there are here, that's a completely different story- I want to say all of them.
2. Most of the finer print is reserved for the higher-class business people and boring folk, so to those of us who are otherwise undiscovered, the law is: Do what thou wilt, but try not to be an asshole, and try not to get caught if there is anybody chasing you.
3. Infinite- the "race" isn't really a race, it is tantra.
4. Yes, prior to coming here. If it is in their storyline, they will remember it while here, otherwise they will be reset "after death," or "after the death event," because we have successfully "cured" death, if such a thing ever even existed anyway
5. All of them... jk honestly I have no idea at this juncture
6. If that is a part of your storyline, then yes- there are many, many storylines going on at once here- you'd be lucky to know your part in any of them.
7. Because somewhere down the line somebody had to do it or the rest of us wouldn't be here... there's this interesting concept known as "Does the set of all sets contain itself?"
8. Depends on your storyline, again.
>>
>>18390059
Who enforces law or rules on extraterrestrials? In the same way that game wardens prohibit poaching of deer or illegal fishing, does any entity control human abductions and experiments?
>>
>>18390058
Some have access to things that you might call in laymans terms other dimensions.

Many hybrids are probes and do not receive any information from the aliens.

Who is this guy I don't recognize him. He is probably full of shit
>>
>>18389990
the aliens are spiritual entities
>>
>>18390072
What some might think of as The Greys do, they have an interest in humans and other civilizations don't care as much about humanity. The authority is fairly informal.
>>
>>18390075
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214325/Jeffrey-Lash-convinced-multiple-women-human-alien-hybrid-worked-CIA.html
>>
>>18390093
He doesn't know what he is talking about, although a few hybrids likely exist in the CIA
>>
>>18390072
Same guy who responded initially:
No one makes the rules. There are no rules. Any rules whatsoever that are in place currently are only subject to the level of experience you are on. For instance, gravity. (But even that can be thwarted given enough time, or force of will, or whatever other limitation that has been presubjugated upon the experience which brings about the ability to reconfigure gravitational limitations.)
>>
>>18390115
115- be looking out for that number in your daily experience now.
I believe I misspoke in regards to your question- took the wrong angle, one might say: Yes, there are rules and restrictions at THIS level of consciousness, but as far as I know the levels extend indefinitely, so what is true and applicable here may be totally redefinable somewhere else. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" is a common trope. As far as abductions &c... go, I'm fairly certain that they would be precoordinated on behalf of the host before coming into the world in question. But feel free to liberate me with your own experiences- you are more than welcome to lend an old friend a helping hand.
>>
>>18390115
No, your not me as far as I know. Anyway, I am off for now.
>>
>>18390136
I am
>>18390121
>>18390115
>>18390059
But we're all me anyway in the long run. Just gotta get reoriented.
>>
>>18390138
Oh ok, glad that's cleared up.
>>
Shits way darker than men in black
>>
>>18390022
the resources earth is made up from are enormously abundant in the universe, if not in stellar cloud form then it would be in the form of stars wich can be mined by starlifting
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Meet-Hybrids-Lives-Missions-Ambassadors/dp/1518741010

There's a whole book about this, came out recently.

Some of them also talk in https://www.amazon.com/We-Are-Disclosure-Human-Interaction/dp/1534997237
>>
There's a bunch of interviews with hybrids here - https://meetthehybrids.wordpress.com/videos/
>>
>>18390059
>Depends on your storyline, again.

so you're saying thiat life is scripted? i am on the fence about this but an old friend of mine was convinced that the world is scripted and we're all living in our own story line. thanks for the info
>>
>>18390406
thank you
>>
>>18389990

Hybrid here. The American government has been cooperating with the large-nosed greys ever since the Holloman Air Force base landing. We've learned amniocentesis from the first female abductee, Betty Hill, and since then we've learned how to splice extraterrestrial genes into human beings in a selective manner, to produce extreme resistance to catastrophic physical injury, hyperintelligence, and psychic ability without changes in phenotype (appearance).

You are a part of OEEV (Universal Association of Planets), codenamed Euenza (Earth). Alien life as you know it if from within this solar system, it is not interstellar but interplanetary. The development of nuclear weaponry is seen as an obstacle to Earth's viability as a potential member, and a threat to other member planets that do not have this technology. The OEEV can see into the future and as far as can be seen, there will be no World War Three.

First contact was by Affa, Alomar, Ponnar, and Crill of OEEV, with Colonel Friend of the United States Air Force in the 1950s. Project Euenza has been ongoing since first contact.
>>
>>18390470
did they pick an interracial couple so nobody would care?
>>
>>18390470
i hope you're telling the stuff, and not role playing ,or crazy. this kind of thing would make life a lot more interesting rather than the world being fucked because capitalism. i have a hard time believing stuff like this because the truther movement is full of so many bull shitters and idiots
>>
>>18390058
both

some do some don't

no
>>
>>18389990
>Any alien/human hybrids out there?
Yes but we look just like you, except we are very intelligent, and we can regenerate under certain circumstances from injuries that would kill a human. We also possess abilities you'd call "psychic", and the gifts are different for each of us as your hair color, eye color, and bone structure is for you.

>Can you give me a quick summary on interstellar/interdimensional/interspacial politics?
There is an interplanetary federation of planets within this solar system. None have developed interstellar travel, except there is complete radar/visual/audible stealth capability, and our habitats are well-hidden and artificial, on your planet and on ours. There are habitats on Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune. Can't get more specific than that.

>How many races of life are there?
Four within this solar system, counting Humans.

>Do all alien/human hybrids on Earth know they are hybrids?
No.

>How many races of alien are living on Earth?
At some point all three other races have visited Earth. The treaty with the Americans is with the large-nosed greys, as you call them, and they are peaceful and benevolent. They have developed wearable tech to amplify natural psychic ability.

>Is the end goal to take Earth?
The small greys are opportunistic and wish to colonize, but they are overruled by the other two interplanetary species.

>What is the purpose of allowing humans to continue existing?
Integration and eventually biological technological, and cultural exchange for the evolution of life in the solar system.

>Do you hybrids actually have any contact with full breed aliens or are you kept in the dark the same as humans?
I've never met an alien because I was unwilling to jump through the necessary hoops to gain access. Word has it that others have. Naturally the species from which we are hybridized sometimes monitors us and reveals that fact to us because they are not held to Earth based classification schedules.
>>
>>18390481
They picked an interracial couple to obtain the maximum possible genetic diversity with minimum exposure.
>>
>>18390484
>i hope you're telling the stuff, and not role playing ,or crazy. this kind of thing would make life a lot more interesting rather than the world being fucked because capitalism. i have a hard time believing stuff like this because the truther movement is full of so many bull shitters and idiots
Capitalism is a mere stepping stone in your evolutionary process. Try not to be so negative. Wherever you place your focused intention and words, there your future will follow. You shape your own reality.
>>
>>18390495
>>>18390481
>They picked an interracial couple to obtain the maximum possible genetic diversity with minimum exposure.
Perhaps this was dismissive. What I mean to say is, the first humans were neither black nor white, they were what you call mulatto (meaning they had both a dominant negro gene and a recessive white gene, generating a mulatto). Negros are double-dominant, whites are double recessive. Both are mutations of the first humans, who were mulatto.

By choosing an interracial couple we could sample the entirety of human genetic diversity in a single effort, and obtain both extremes on either pole of your genotype. From those two polar opposites, everything in between may be sampled and generated through genetic recombination.
>>
>>18390499
Correct.
>>
>>18390499
>>18390495
what about Asians or abbos?
>>
>>18390496
>Capitalism is a mere stepping stone in your evolutionary process.

>suggesting that the market is getting better, and it was worse.

its not really a stepping stone to the peasants though because they have nothing to do with the facilitation of capitalism, they are just a reflection of their environment. its the elite that need to stop being childish, they own the market. and if anything its getting worse with the rise of the right, zero hour contracts, neo liberalism.

ikb4 "meh, dont look at the negatives" its not, its looking at reality.
>>
>>18390508
>what about Asians or abbos?
I'm a caucasian.

I don't know about the whole program, its a government thing done under treaty (with the large nosed greys) in the United States.

I have a strange feeling, no evidence just a feeling, an inner sense, that the large nosed greys may do it unilaterally without telling anyone, but I don't know, nor do I know what racial distributions they choose.

I've been told Asians, especially Chinese, may be involved without their knowledge. Their exceptional intelligence suggest this, but the cultural lack of empathy makes me question it. It may be a parallel program of the short greys, which is why Asians are so small, who knows?

Meaning there may have been hybridization going on without anyone's knowledge. You can't control a species that can fly circles around humanity's best technology, completely undetected.

Unfortunately all the bugs aren't worked out, and sometimes there are effects, such as vitamin deficiencies or birthmarks, that correlate with the beneficial effects, at least in the US program.
>>
>>18390522
>>suggesting that the market is getting better, and it was worse.
>its not really a stepping stone to the peasants though because they have nothing to do with the facilitation of capitalism, they are just a reflection of their environment. its the elite that need to stop being childish, they own the market. and if anything its getting worse with the rise of the right, zero hour contracts, neo liberalism.
>ikb4 "meh, dont look at the negatives" its not, its looking at reality.

None of the current systems on Earth are sustainable. Eventually a multinational alternative will be found, or you will perish as a species. "Money" is an archaic concept to advanced civilizations.
>>
>>18390508
>what about Asians or abbos?
I should also add that O negative blood often correlates. They are very rare in that Onegs can give blood to anyone but if one of them needs blood, it can only come from another Oneg. There is no protein in the blood relating to the Rhesus Monkey in any of the RH negative types.
>>
>>18390529
>Eventually a multinational alternative will be found,

yeah but it doesent mean anything if the elite cant profit from it. the problem is philosophy of the elite as i have already suggested. a change will most likely only happen if someone is smart enough the minipulate the plebs like the jacobins, and even then its a 50/50. if you look at human history, you will notice that a lot of the time, if not all of the time, big changes have occurred out of chaos; not because the upper class work, or humanity work together. the plebs rise up because they become aware of how they are getting fucked over, someone capitlises on it, and new policies are invented. here are some examples, reign of Augustus, nazi germany, Alexander the great.

i doubt you;re a hybrid or anything of the sort, i think you're probably role playing or delusional. on the off chance you are - you are desensitized to being human so your perspective is skewed.
>>
This thread gave me cancer.
>>
>>18390548
Wealth and power are two different sorts of elitism in the current global system of governance. At this stage in human evolution, the ability to project force is a far more important tool for shaping world events than wealth. Unfortunately, as you say, wealthy elites often manipulate projectors of power to gain more wealth, and so war essentially becomes a job with a salary, which is counterevolutionary for the species.

The solution is unification of the most powerful projectors of power into a single organization tasked with global defense.This will reduce the likelihood that less capable nations will step out of line for fear of punishment, and eliminate the ability of wealth to dominate military policy, as wealth will be governed by a nation's particular economic system of choice, but its military choices will be tempered by the direction chosen by the global organization takes with defense.

Think NATO, only on a global scale.
>>
>>18390470
How do you know you are an hybrid?
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21KB, 350x347px
Fuck off with your new age gay grey bullshit.
>>
>>18390494
How do you know this kind of things at all?
>>
bump for info from actual hybrids

How do you know you are a hybrid?

Were you born on Earth or dropped off here after being born somewhere else?

Were you given any technology not found on Earth?
>>
please get some help if you think this real in any way
>>
>>18391616
prove its not
>>
>>18391579
>How do you know you are a hybrid?
Informed as part of the program.

>Were you born on Earth or dropped off here after being born somewhere else?
Born on Earth. Tip: look for individuals with the signs I described earlier, in single-mother families.

>Were you given any technology not found on Earth?
No.
>>
>>18392011
Can you say more about the aliens?What is their agenda?and why single-mothers?
>>
>>18390058
His anus is loaded. He's filled.
>>
>>18390470
>and a threat to other member planets that do not have this technology

>ayylmaos create the technology to travel between planets easy enough to set up stealth observation
>they didnt make nukes.
im calling bullshit, and asking why.
smashing particle-expending metals together in an airtight tube of the same seems pretty simple math.

but then again, dunno maybe aliens are actually dumb as fuck.
>>
For any of you in the know, I have some weird traits that I was thinking you might have insight on, I was born in Colorado Springs in 1992, everyone in my nuclear and extended family has shitty eyesight and I have better than 20/20, I am vastly smarter than anyone in my family, I realized I was far smarter than my parents in middle school I'm extremely intuitive and I have an unusually natural understanding of psychology and the sciences, also I'm 24 and I look 15 and my family and friends have really started to notice and say things, have never broken a bone despite being a skateboarder since 4th grade. Hen I was younger my parents said everyone told them I was an old soul, am I hybrid and if so what do desu
>>
File: IMG_20161203_122036247_HDR.jpg (809KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161203_122036247_HDR.jpg
809KB, 2592x1456px
>>18392205
Are you me?
>>
>>18392250
Have you ever dreamt of blue aliens, or gotten visited by them. I have once and they wore golden crowns but I think those were tech. Also did you have a large belly like typical movie greys have until like age ten? Maybe we are in similar situations
>>
File: Data.jpg (116KB, 736x611px) Image search: [Google]
Data.jpg
116KB, 736x611px
>>18390022
People are the most important resource.

Have you considered what the technical definition of a person is? When you're living on the planet, Earth, there are certain visual clues, such as looking for bisymmetrical organ systems, recursively self animated objects, and the density of carbon chains in a region. Humans have all of these qualities, so they are used as markers to search for other humans. The words "human" and "person" are used interchangeably to some minds.

Being not specifically humans, the definition of what a person is to non-humans is not necessarily limited to these factors. Consider the definition of what a person might be, to a life form that was not the same type of thing as yourself.

This is why people are the most important resource; with a diverse collection of people, the definition of what each person can be is increased. HD People. Earth is valuable.
>>
>>18390470
Why is it all kept secret and in the meanwhile you disclose it so casually?
>>
>>18392041
>Can you say more about the aliens?
Not more than I have already, as I have never interacted with them personally.

>What is their agenda?
Some want to suppress nuclear power, as they do not possess the technology, or didn't as of the Holloman Landing. One race is very benevolent and powerful. The short ones want to colonize, but are overruled by OEEV member plurality.

>and why single-mothers?
No father. The male DNA comes from "donors". (Probably mostly human with some genetic recombination of extraterrestrial DNA.)
>>
>>18392115
>>ayylmaos create the technology to travel between planets easy enough to set up stealth observation
>>they didnt make nukes.
>im calling bullshit, and asking why.

Because their technology is based on affecting spacetime curvature (i.e. Gravity) with the electromagnetic field along the lines of the Biefield-Brown effect.

Not by splitting the atom.
>>
>>18392205
>am I hybrid and if so what do desu

Use your powers for good.

Do you have a father?
>>
>>18393416
>Being not specifically humans, the definition of what a person is to non-humans is not necessarily limited to these factors. Consider the definition of what a person might be, to a life form that was not the same type of thing as yourself.

Very wise.
>>
>>18393612
>they do not possess the technology
That's fairly odd, because we had nuclear bombers before we even manage to fire a rocket reliably.

I call bullshit.
>>
>>18393569
>Why is it all kept secret and in the meanwhile you disclose it so casually?

Secret because it would scare people, not that anyone would believe it.

But I'm near death now, and you asked, so there it is.
>>
>>18393621
>>they do not possess the technology
>That's fairly odd, because we had nuclear bombers before we even manage to fire a rocket reliably.
>I call bullshit.

I didn't say they don't understand the technology, I said they don't possess it. Their technology is based on field unification, not creating radiation that destroys ecosystems and living things, they actually fear nuclear weapons greatly, and perceive them and their level of technological advancement to be an enormous threat to the stability of life in this solar system.
>>
>>18393623
>because it would scare people
That doesn't sound like a real reason. The we would have to keep flu outbreaks, middle east and volcanoes off news too. I'd say 90% are so absorbed within their small world they wouldn't even care.
>>
>>18393630
>>because it would scare people
>That doesn't sound like a real reason. The we would have to keep flu outbreaks, middle east and volcanoes off news too. I'd say 90% are so absorbed within their small world they wouldn't even care.

You don't think it would scare people to know that a medically unethical program of splicing extraterrestrial genes into a small handful of humans has been going on, like the Tuskeegee experiment, for fifty years?

It will NEVER be officially acknowledged.

America is the only country that has diplomatic relations with extraterrestrials. I've already disclosed that. Beyond that I can't help you.
>>
>>18393638
>90% are so absorbed within their small world they wouldn't even care.

90% of the things they are absorbed with are given to them to hide the forest for the trees.
>>
>>18393638
>into a small handful
Don't think, and this is the key. As long as something is highly unlikely to affect any individual directly, they wont care.
People being killed in labor camps in NK, whatever. Thousands dying of smoking related illnesses, whatever.

The only real reasons for the lack of public information is either lack of such information and contact altogether or a ENORMOUS benefit for those retaining this information.

The benefit should be large enough to outweigh building closed cities, funding many parallel, "hidden" structures (in the ballpark of visible government spending) and spending whatever resources necessary to cover up any possible leaks - intercepting and substituting satellite comms or even satellites themselves, filtering the whole internet.. well it would be unimaginable scale of cover-up. I don't think even having access to e.g. infinite life would justify it.
>>
>>18393695
>I don't think even having access to e.g. infinite life would justify it.
It's a matter of course, really. Nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>18393615
but how did they develope this technology based on slighter forces without first or simultaneously testing nuclear forces and atomic energy.

or is that something they can just do naturally, in which case it isnt technology, theyre just fairies.
>>
to the people talking about these supposed interplanetary aliens hailing from the same solar system, which of the neighboring planets/moons did each of these aliens originate on?
>>
File: cs-4572.jpg (21KB, 315x277px) Image search: [Google]
cs-4572.jpg
21KB, 315x277px
>>18393695
>filtering the whole internet.

and yet your tell all post made it through...
>>
>>18393980
>but how did they develope this technology based on slighter forces without first or simultaneously testing nuclear forces and atomic energy.
I don't know what they do on their planets. Presumably they live underground, as the planets they hail from are quite hostile to life as we know it.

>or is that something they can just do naturally, in which case it isnt technology, theyre just fairies.
They're biological beings just like you. They have DNA.
>>
>>18394902
>to the people talking about these supposed interplanetary aliens hailing from the same solar system, which of the neighboring planets/moons did each of these aliens originate on?
There are habitats on Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune.
>>
File: just buddha things.jpg (379KB, 1862x768px) Image search: [Google]
just buddha things.jpg
379KB, 1862x768px
>>18396147
>They're biological beings just like you. They have DNA.
so? what if they can adjust their dna freely with that force, and so produce hybrids with all species.
>>
>>18390470

I'll bite. If all aliens are really from within the solar system, which planets are they from, and why do they all look so barren from here?
>>
>>18389990
Read 'Meet the Hybrids'

https://www.amazon.com/Meet-Hybrids-Lives-Missions-Ambassadors/dp/1518741010

You can find a bunch of interviews with hybrids here - https://meetthehybrids.wordpress.com/videos/
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.