[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way I can sell my soul to a demon for having the knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Is there a way I can sell my soul to a demon for having the knowledge to pass my exams and my whole undergraduate, get jobs and stuff?

I promise to deliver the death and suffering of many if my plan goes well in the future.

Globally speaking
>>
File: 9gag.png (539KB, 608x876px) Image search: [Google]
9gag.png
539KB, 608x876px
shameless self bump
>>
File: 1280x853.jpg (264KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280x853.jpg
264KB, 1280x853px
bump
>>
File: 5521hdft.jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5521hdft.jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
I want to sell my fucking soul. None takes the offer?
>>
>>18389777
just ask for $25 Billion you idiot, who cares about your exams
>>
File: F0K.jpg (86KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
F0K.jpg
86KB, 540x720px
>>18389810

If you were serious, you would know where to look. You didn't look there, so you're not serious. Don't expect functional assistance.
>>
OP is Faust
>>
No. You can't sell your soul to a demon.

That's not a thing.

You can sell your soul to another person for oodles of cash, though. Just send in your resume to a Fortune 500 and have graduated from an Ivy League.
>>
File: 0sZVbPx.png (419KB, 680x466px) Image search: [Google]
0sZVbPx.png
419KB, 680x466px
well any witchcraft to help me with my memory?
>>
>>18389777
Just work for the jews
>>
>>18389830
This.
Corporate america is the best way to sell your soul. Demons and gods do not want it.

>>18389833
Yes the witchcraft of mnemonic devices.

Honestly OP if you don't know enough about magic to know how to reinforce your memory magically, it will take you longer to study that than it would to study whatever the fuck youre actually studying.
>>
>>18389842
I want something fast idk how dangeorus it is.
>>
>>18389777
lol, i see that some of you fucks here got finals.
Possibly going to fail the course if you dont get at least a B?
>>
>>18389850
Yep, or a C

Just give me soemthing.
>>
>>18389833

The brain processes information for long term retention during sleep. Study 6, sleep 6, study 6, sleep 6 (adjust as necessary to fit schedule needs). Proper diet and regular stretching/1-2 minute bursts of exercise to keep circulation up will keep your skullfruit humming happily away.
>>
First you gotta swipe right on the demon on Tinder. Then you gotta get the demon's attention because bro they be harvesting souls like erry day. So try to be charming and cool, but also be yourself because you don't want to sell your soul unless you're really being yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 600x315px
>>18389777
13Someone in the crowd said to Him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the family inheritance with me.” 14But He said to him, “Man, who appointed Me a judge or arbitrator over you?” 15Then He said to them, “Beware, and be on your guard against every form of greed; for not even when one has an abundance does his life consist of his possessions.” 16And He told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man was very productive. 17“And he began reasoning to himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, since I have no place to store my crops?’ 18“Then he said, ‘This is what I will do: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19‘And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry.”’ 20“But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your soul is required of you; and now who will own what you have prepared?’ 21“So is the man who stores up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1300x1200px
26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
>>
>>18389845
>something fast

Honestly, when will you people learn? This isnt "something fast" magic is a discipline (or at least a major group effort) that takes time and understanding to perform properly.
This shit is like someone coming in and saying "so my appendix just ruptured, how do I remove it? I know youre all surgeons, just tell me where to cut" it doesnt fucking work that way.

Study your materials and do your best to pass, whether you pass or fail, you earned it, and will carry this lesson. Magic is not for people who aren't willing to study and practice any more than any other discipline, sorry m8.
>>
Your soul must be worthless m8 that's why no one has gotten back to you.
>>
>>18389833

The Magical Memory is useful for remembering past lives.

Or at least for creating the illusion that one has had past lives that one remembers.

The two are functionally similar.

It will not help you pass a test.
>>
>>18390063
nice try anon

we will see in the end who chooses right and who chooses wrong
>>
>>18389777
That's the easiest thing in the world, OP. Simply have faith in things or concepts for which there are no demonstrable proofs or evidences. Dark forces will take care of the rest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.