[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I had a dream where my dog Oreo came and visited me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: feels guy crying.png (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
feels guy crying.png
5KB, 226x223px
Last night I had a dream where my dog Oreo came and visited me, I gave him hugs and kisses and we played together for a while. It was one of the nicest dreams I've had in a while and I woke up feeling not depressed for the first time in months.

This morning I got a call from my mother that Oreo died. He disappeared mysteriously and was never found.

I'm crying my fucking eyes out but can't help to think he was visiting me before he departed to heaven. This is proof that God does exist after all.
>>
File: feeling.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feeling.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>
Missing =/= dead.
>>
>>18389012
>He disappeared mysteriously and was never found.

But he was found Anon. He came to be with you.
>>
That sucks man but is also beautiful... when my great dane died we would have new people over that would swear they saw a big dog that almost came up to the fence walking outside while we were inside and it would smell like flowers... my mom told me thats a friendly way spirits say hi.
>>
>>18389012
I shed a few tears for you buddy.
>>
>>18389012
>>18389159
We have two golden retrievers right now, and put the last one down in 2009. There's moments I SWEAR I see three dogs running around when I let the two we have now out into the yard.
>>
>>18389124
I had a similar dream when my cat went missing, he came up to me in a beautiful field out of nowhere. I picked him up, pet and hugged him feeling so happy that he came back to me and just held him like that for awhile like I always did even though it annoyed him- then he nuzzled my face one more time before literally slowly floating up from my arms and turning into little sparkly rays of light while I protested. I cried a lot after that dream, still kind of tearing up about it right now. I knew he was gone after that dream.

Right before he went missing he nuzzled my face the same way and actually crawled into my arms wanting me to cuddle him, he wasn't an affectionate cat at all in fact he was a little dick. I miss him a lot though. He said bye to me twice. Goddamnit.

Your buddy said goodbye in his own way, OP. It hurts a lot but you always have the memory of the dream and his time with you.
>>
>>18389012
>He disappeared mysteriously and was never found.
Then how did they know he was dead?
>>
Option 1: He was such a good dog he got the awesome privilege of being taken up straight to heaven without pain of death and got to do it by way of OP's dream

Option 2: In some psychotic state OP broke with reality, kidnapped his dog from his parents house stealthily and "played" with it, never for it to be seen again and he is describing his cover memory

Option 3: Dog was so terrified by its dying experience it desperately tried to get to its beloved OP and only its spirit managed to get there, its remains eaten or obliterated by a car.
>>
>>18389012
This >>18389107

>>18389012
>This is proof that God does exist after all.
Are you a Christian? Because Christians don't believe dogs go to heaven. This is one of my major problems with Christianity.
>>
>>18389313
kys
>>
>>18389332
That may not be true.

Just because animals don't have souls doesn't mean that our dog won't be there in heaven exactly as we remember him waiting for us
>>
>>18389134
Shit, you got me.
>>
Well was he never found or did he die? Keep your story straight.
>>
File: 1461794740029.gif (557KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
1461794740029.gif
557KB, 224x199px
>>18389012
>before he departed to heaven
>>
>>18389553
I have the weirdest time trying to conceptualise a world where only one type of animal has a soul. I feel like mighty trees would have tremendous souls and ants would have little ones, but that everything living would have some sort of soul.

What makes homo sapiens so exalted above all other life?
>>
>>18389645
blah blah we are made in gods image blah blah
>>
>>18389254
This. Wtf op, either your mother knows something she isn't telling you, or there's a chance he's not dead at all.
>>
>>18389645
God made humans specifically to have souls.

Animals may be sentient but there's not much Biblical evidence to believe they have souls.
Though God tells us to take care of his animals and that those of us who take care of them well will be blessed.

God loves animals too and made us love animals
>>
File: IMG_3653.jpg (90KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3653.jpg
90KB, 876x493px
>>18389883
Biblical.
Evidence.
>>
Man I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
We all have the same soul, even animals.

Your subconcious minds linked for a moment during your dream.
>>
>>18389012
>>18389930
Same thing happened with some family members of mine. It seems like it's a pretty common occurrence.
>>
>>18389883
The whole soul/body dichotomy thing is absent in the bible. In my understanding, the fact that our souls leave our bodies upon death is a tragedy as they were never meant to be separated. Read the book of revelation. It's not about the end of the world. Jesus literally will bring all the dead back to physical life and those righteous enough will rule with him in his kingdom for 1000 years.

You are not a soul with a body, nor a body with a soul. The two are one
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.