[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been having dreams of me flying for around 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chirpchirp.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chirpchirp.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
I've been having dreams of me flying for around 10 years now. I remember when it started I couldn't really fly I was more like floating. Like I could jump high and then float around a little bit, but as the years passed I could fly even more and more and last night I had a dream where I could fully fly around still having some difficulties. Feels amazing!

Anyone can relate? Any one has explanation or what it could mean? Discuss
>>
>>18388953
Dreams about flying are directly related to sexual frustration.
>>
>>18388969
The more frustrated you are about your own sex life, the more intense the flying dreams get. That's a major interpretation.
>>
>>18388969
>>18388972
damn is that so. Any more specifics?
>>
Don't believe what they say. Read about Lucid dreaming or Astral traveling.
>>
File: astro008.jpg (183KB, 611x952px) Image search: [Google]
astro008.jpg
183KB, 611x952px
>>18388969
>be 31 years old virgin
>don't dream about flying
What does this mean?
>>
>>18388986

That interpretation was popularized by a certain psychologist, and spread far and wide because people found it titillating.

Last I checked, there's really no reason to take it all that seriously, especially because if you're going to dream about sex, -you're probably just going to dream about actual sex- or related subjects.
>>
>>18388953
well..... Anyone that lucid dreams practices flying. I got okay at it. Lucid dreams would immediately stop if I started trying flying faster or if i lost control and started falling.
Best way for me to do it was to pretend there was a hoverboard under me. It would help me sort of glide but not actually fly like super heroes.
>>
I don't tend to believe any of the big theories. It is too subjective, something like your own subconscious. I posted that mass media b.s.. Just trying to offer an explanation. I've had people tell me this as well. But me personally, I would be wary of very specific dream interpretations. It could be an intense desire to fly. Maybe your just forming these scenarios because you want T do these things.
>>
In these dreams I tend to fly around my town and just have fun/show off to my friends. Last night I went to the UK London and somehow found a Hogwarts castle and then I don't remember what happenened.
>>
I had a friend who kind of puf me off lucid dreaming for a while.
he recounted one day how after learning to fly he ventured further and further away from his self.He always felt safe and so each night, for some years, he would travel further each time. He eventually met what he thought was just a part of his phyce that could help his journey and indeed, the person led him to amazing places he had never seen before.
He says he always trusred this person 100 percent and would always follow him. it became a game almost to see what suprise awaited him next.
One day the person says "i wnat to show you something real". after some apparent debate my friend reluctantly agreed
>at this point he was physically shaking with fear and was having trouble continuing the story.
He says he was led thrugh an old house to a set of stairs leading to a basement door. all rusted and beaten up. he managed to get half a foot into the door before he realised where he was going. as he stopped he heard the person accompanying him start hissing and violently coughiing. fortunately he kept his cool and managed to wake himself up pretty quickly.
he has never found that person again.
to most people this story will sound like complete bullshit larp cosplay but i have experienced lucid dreaming and have zero reason to doubt my friend. stay safe.
>>
>>18388953
OP, me too. I've dreamt about floating for years. I cross my legs and off I go. I haven't dreamt that way in a long time, but I love those dreams. It feels really good.
>>
>>18388969

I don't believe that. I masturbate regularly and have a girlfriend. I dream about flying almost every night.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.