[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here had any experience with rituals such as the midnight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone here had any experience with rituals such as the midnight game? i think they are probably bull shit, and the things people see are simply due to paranoia but i like to keep an open minded and consider the possibility that this stuff is real. i have thinking of doing a ritual out of interest. thank you in advance.
>>
>>18388189
bump
>>
>>18388189
how do you start the ritual at exactly 12:00 am but your final knock must be at 12:00am
>>
>>18388441
this guy gets it
>>
>>18388441
not sure, i have never done it or really thought about that. i have still not decided if i am going to do it.
>>
>>18388189
what if my clock is a couple of secons late and I don't do it exactly at midnight?
also:
>start the ritual
>candle goes out
> OMG meed nite man is close!!! It was totally not the air/my movements!!!
>do the salt circle
>stay inside the circle for more than three hours like a complete idiot
Yeah, no, sounds pretty dumb for me
>>
>>18388481
sounds like a laugh to me. ill just step out of the salt, and have a scrap with the midnight man; be a giggle.
>>
>>18388189
spooks that contain elements such as "it must be x hour precisely on the clock!!!" are retarded because of the inherent imprecision of clocks, unless you live in fucking greenwich or some shit
>>
>>18388885
It's never so much about the actual time as it is the perception of the person carrying out the "ritual"
...it's always about the person doing the stupid shit and scaring themselves silly.

The actual danger inherent in these "rituals" is always the danger of the person harming themselves in some manner, either physically, mentally, or emotionally through their own mindset
>>
>>18388441
If it takes you more than a minute to knock 22 times and write your name on a piece of paper you don't get to play
>>
This is stupid as fuck because your never going to see the midnight man and your just going to be wandering aroubd your house scared like an autistic fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.