[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /x/ think of this Abandoned mines supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: organ-mountains-mod.jpg (300KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
organ-mountains-mod.jpg
300KB, 1600x1200px
So what does /x/ think of this Abandoned mines supernatural find?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg

man goes into an abandoned mine to review a flashlight. creepy noises from mine comes around 12:05 minute mark. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18387647
The quality of his recording equipment kind of betrayed him there, or whoever was trying to scare the guy. The whispering most definitely sounds like its being played through some sort of device, as it sounds almost exactly like its being played through a small speaker. I get it, long single take from beginning to end is supposed to make this seem legit. But I'm gonna go with my gut that this was a clever bit of camera angle magic to increase views for his channel.
>>
>>18387647
Whispers or no, an abandoned mine shaft is spoopy af
>>
>>18387649
thought the same thing sounds like electronics
>>
>>18387671
It is a good setup.

Here is the Horton mine video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU
>>
Haven't watched the video. But spooky sounds in a mine sounds like a Scooby Doo plot.
Maybe it's the bank manager not wanting anyone to find out the mine still has gold.
>>
>Hey guys I'm going to review this flashlight by going into this abandoned mine because it's the only place that's dark
>>
>>18387870
>hey guys im gonna write a stupid reply without even checking the channels name
>>
The guy is making this up for views, still entertaining content
>>
>>18387647
>Abandoned mines supernatural find?

That rhymed
>>
>>18387869
Interesting. Had never considered something like that.
>>
I'm explored a couple abandoned mines before. They're pretty scary. Shit can cave in on you, they are super cold, unknown toxic gases lurk around. They usually smell just horrid to begin with which doesn't really help either.
Compared to all that shit who the fuck cares about whispers? Whispers at least mean your not going to fall down dead from breathing in chlorine gas or some shit
>>
>>18390169
>Abandoned mine
>heard whispers
>I have the body of a pig
????
>>
>>18387649
i want to believe this. but switching between my monitors and headphones doesn't change anything. kinda sounds real to me, idk. smaller speakers like that tend to clip at high volumes (and i assume if it were being used, it be cranked all the way up) and i hear no clipping or any sort of audio artifact for that manner. It sounds like it's coming from everywhere.
>>
File: 1469237443063.png (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469237443063.png
439KB, 640x360px
>>18387647
>be two junkies
>find an abandoned mine
>get in
>find a rope and climb to the top
>shoot up
>some dudes comes in
>shit
>play some shit on your phone on low volume to spoop the explorer
>itworked.png
>shoot up again
>die.
>>
>>18390184
fuck it's late and i'm typing full retard. I meant to say i hear no clipping, audio artifacting, or anything of that nature. The video's audio is in stereo, and regardless which way he is facing I can hear the voices equally in both ears of my headphones. I would expect the sound to favor one side if it were coming from a device, since that device would probably be in a static location. I could be wrong though, it's late as fuck.
>>
>>18387862
That one I saw a few months back and it is seriously fucking creepy. I would love to see somebody go back in there and film. It's what I first thought when I saw this thread.
>>
File: 1480146080317.jpg (82KB, 736x551px) Image search: [Google]
1480146080317.jpg
82KB, 736x551px
>>18390177
this is the only acceptable post this thread will recieve
>>
>>18387647
It's a normal thing.

You can notice that it's some sort of echo repeating itself. Wind usually does that when moving something deep in the mine.

There are occurrences of wind making speech like patterns when flowing through specific objects.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.