[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're given the opportunity to send your past self an item

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 73675822.jpg (163KB, 1365x790px) Image search: [Google]
73675822.jpg
163KB, 1365x790px
You're given the opportunity to send your past self an item or piece of information for the chance to improve your life.

What do you send?
>>
A loaded shotgun.
>>
A note. Written: when your first girlfriend is single again, break up with your second girlfriend and get back with her. You are welcome. Kayla cheats on you anyways.
>>
I think about this so often. I'd either send a piece of technology to my 8y/o self in 1996, like my current laptop, or a smart phone. That or I'd send myself a piece of paper with various info like the events/conspiracy of the 9/11 attacks, stock history, sports statistics for betting, a long note about how I've fucked up my life with opiates, and how I would get cancer at the end of middle school (so I could get early detection)
>>
>>18387310
The letter my ex sent me after disappearing for a year with some written advice on some of the big choices I make
I'd like to avoid ever starting that, just nip it in the bud
>>
>>18387310
bet everything as soon as possible on donald trump winning the 2016 presidency

those fuckers who found bookies to do this won fucking massively
>>
Buy bitcoins.
>>
A detailed list of things that would happen after my dad died and my mom took up with a guy who ripped her off.
>>
>>18387319
underrated
>>
a condom
>>
>>18387590
Yeah I guess technically the sperm in your dad's balls still counts as "your past self".
>>
>>18387592
well played i cant even get mad
>>
>>18387310
Love what you have unconditionally and ditch games.
>>
>>18387310
The notion that everything you know could be wrong, and to question everything, no matter how looked down upon it is.
>>
>>18387512
Kayla was pure! You destroyed her! You always wanted sex. She wasn't like that! She wanted love! You fucked up love for lust!
>>
>>18387630
Maybe you should go back in time to give yourself some birth control
>>
>>18387310
A top tier computer built only to mine bitcoin.
>>
>>18387310
A 3.5 inch floppy disc of .txt files, basically a cheat sheet to life for the next 20 years. How to deal with depression, what media I'm going to like, who in my life will betray me and how, events in the news, stock trends.

Basically, your pic. Except it would be less about getting rich than about averting disasters for myself, my family, and my town. Hardships make you tougher, but tragedies only teach you not to care about things in the first place. I'm not sure that's a less I want to have learned.
>>
>>18387310
If possible, USB with all the songs I wrote, scans of my pictures and artsy stuff that took me too much time.
>>
>>18387310
Buy a fuckton of bitcoin and sell once it hits 1k.
>>
Just leave that book alone, the church has it in that room for a reason. Just because it's belted down to a podium doesn't mean you need to unbuckle it. Remember, some things never go away, and you can't unsee the horrors. Do as your told and stay out of the prayer room and you will be able to sleep safely every night. You were never supposed to be there, and you should never go near it.
>>
>>18390245
>Substitute "book" for pastors penis and OP is actually telling the truth
>>
>>18387310
a 1967 Pontiac GTO hardtop
>>
File: pol_badge.png (249KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pol_badge.png
249KB, 1000x1000px
>>18387310

A single note: "The Jews did it." :P
>>
>>18387319
/thread
>>
A kick up the arse.
>>
>>18387310
The numbers of a winning lottery ticket.
>>
>>18387310

Nothing. Even though my life can be improved, it can be also be worsened.

Or go back 1 week and lottery tickets.
>>
>>18390649
>go back 1 week and lottery tickets.

this.
>>
>>18387310
What if we want to leave the item where someone else will see it too?
I want to leave a big ass note that my dad will see too that says
"Fight harder. They're your kids."
>>
File: mykayle.jpg (138KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
mykayle.jpg
138KB, 800x500px
>>18387310

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7QhT39NBuE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDY5T29S3As
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.