[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been "studying" astrology for a few years now. Know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: zodiac.png (629KB, 1001x1006px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.png
629KB, 1001x1006px
Been "studying" astrology for a few years now.
Know a lot, enough to appreciate some nice synchronicity and symbolism, but not enough to do a reading - never tried actually.

Don't seem to feel any spiritual connection to it, just feels very mental.

What can you do with that kind of knowledge?

Was curious to know anyone's experience regarding astrology.
>>
>>18385754
Everything I've read is pretty legit. Bday nov 15 born around 3:30pm, what can you tell about me
>>
File: MyBirthChart.png (67KB, 654x555px) Image search: [Google]
MyBirthChart.png
67KB, 654x555px
>>18385754
I've always thought my Zodiac and other signs are a really strange mixture, here's my Birth Chart
>>
>>18385754
Geminifag born on 22nd of may around 13:50
>>
As for the new age psychology astrology, it is a very powerful self knowledge tool. But that is the first layer of the onion. Dig deeper.
>>
>>18387940

I need to know where, like the country, or if you're in the US I need to know the state. And also, the year.
>>
>>18387948

That's my feeling so far, super cool as self knowledge, nice to see synchronicity in some world events. But can't really predict anything or whatever.

> Dig deeper.
will do
>>
>>18387956
spain, year 2000
>>
>>18387948
I don't even know if I can give anything close to a reading. I can feel the relationships between all the different energies, perhaps at a non totally conscious level, but I find it very hard to boil it all down to something concrete
>>
>>18387960
>>18387940

Ok, 22nd may, 13:50
Spain 2000

making your chart now
>>
>>18385754
>Been "studying" astrology for a few years now. Know a lot, enough to appreciate some nice synchronicity and symbolism
?
>but not enough to do a reading - never tried actually.
That doesn't match up with what you wrote above
>Don't seem to feel any spiritual connection to it, just feels very mental.
Probably you're more inclined to mental gymnastics whereas some people are more "feely"

I'm ready to bet you must have alot of air in your chart or either moon or mercury in an air sign or both

>What can you do with that kind of knowledge?
What did you get from your years of "study"

>Was curious to know anyone's experience regarding astrology.
Well if you're familiar with alot of occult concepts then you'd realize that it's supposed to reflect to you your inner psyche workings

Every facet of your being is reflected in the birth chart

To make a summary, without going into details:
>Sun(5)
Conscious ego, your vitality, your style of the conscious aspects of creativity, ego, etc...

>Moon(4)
Subconscious, your emotional nature and the way you filter information and experience on an emotional level, intuition, etc...

>Mercury(3&6)
Your intellect; reasoning faculties, stule of communication, how you relate on a mental level with others, the mind's center, etc...

>Venus(2&7)
Your sense of aesthetics, how you perceive "beauty and harmony", earthly material pleasures, social gatherings, the way you "love", etc...

>Mars(1&8)
The way you put your being into actions, your motivation towards a goal, your combativeness, the "face" value of things, goal oriented, etc...

>Jupiter(9&12)
Expansion of the mind, higher mind(realm of philosophy, religion and justice), the style of faith in yourself and the universe, adventuring spirit, long trips, etc...

>Saturn(10&11)
Structure, the way you conceptualise in a cartesian manner, one's career ambitions, long term goals oriented, limitations, etc...

cont
>>
>>18387986
>Uranus(11)
Inventiveness, breaking social barriers, the little rebellious aspect, sudden changes, higher mind(in the realm of metaphysics and pretty much the mental counterpart of the Jupiterian energy if i can say), science, the occult, etc...

>Neptune(12)
The unconscious, the deeper aspect of intuition, creative intuition, self undoing patterns, imagination realm

>Pluto(8)
How you go about through the process of inner transformation, life and death matter, sexuality, the deeper aspects of the inner psyche, going to the seafloor of things, investigating style, etc...

If you take that in relationship with the Chakras system and most of the occult branches of knowledge then you get the picture of your basic inner workings and how to change those dissonance that we all have in our chart

Basically it's your "starter" pack in this incarnation; things you've learned and acquired through several lifetimes. Them also the thing and lessons you've failed to understand in past lifetimes

Hope that helped!
>>
>>18387964

A) You have an ease to get involved in carrer stuff and talking is a big part seems to play a big role there. Even perhaps public speaking.
If you can you'll try to be your own man (or woman - I cant see that from the chart) rather than working for others.
If your work or carrer isn't dynamic enough, you get bored. So you naturally engage at a quick pace.

B) On the other hand, you possess a presence that can be imposing, if not intimidating, perhaps something that pushes people away. This
can happen at a less conscious level. There is a lot of tension between A) and B). Because you want to get out there and succeed but you
find resistance when dealing with authority, and trigger negative reactions in others.
It's not an unsurmountable obstacle. At times you'll be able to talk your way out of such situations but it's going to be a recurrring theme.
Avoid agression.

C) You hide your sensitivity, and perhaps fail to see that your emotions can serve as a creative outlet. Even so you search for many practical ways to vent them.
The way in which you express you creativity might have to do with engaging and appreciating useful and practical knowledge.
You're afraid of loosing control although that will dissipate as you grow older.

This is a more, hm, touchy feely broad analysis, focused on what I feel are the main aspects.

if you want something less romanced and more discussion on the planets, houses and placements themselves let me know.
Can also upload the chart
>>
>>18387986
> Probably you're more inclined to mental gymnastics whereas some people are more "feely"
Yes, I think that's the case

>What did you get from your years of "study"
I got to know myself at a deeper level (not only through astrology). That's 'enough', I'm probably just being greedy here

> If you take that in relationship with the Chakras system and most of the occult branches of knowledge then you get the picture of your basic inner workings and how to change those dissonance that we all have in our chart
I actually kind of feel that knowing doesn't really help in most cases, I can identify a mechanics from top to bottom and keep making having the same stupid behaviour. As in, I see the patterns, have a laugh some times at how things are put together, helps to see things in perspective, but it doesn't actually change anything. Not complaining, it's beautiful, but it would be much cooler if I could actually 'use' or at least communicate that knowledge. I'm afraid it only makes sense in my head probably.

> Hope that helped!
It did, thank you
>>
>>18388033
That's because you're currently "ascending" into a new form of understanding of things in general

The thing is, the more you accumulate on different aspects that makes up a subject, the more detailed the picture becomes and in the end you just get to have mental clarity because the limits have been intently pushed to the point of understanding; thinking outside the box; thinking outside of structures

Now, the reason you seem to have a blockage with is simply a matter of owning up to this new understanding

With this new understanding of your being, you can set your own long terms inner evolution path

That's when you realize that you are the master of your own fate and destiny

Strive humbly for perfection; try to constantly find ways to make yourself a better and more knowledgeable being and to help those in need that you feel like helping

When you change yourself, you change the world with subtle influences

Live consciously in an existential way
>>
>>18387986

> I'm ready to bet you must have alot of air in your chart or either moon or mercury in an air sign or both
Bingo,mercury in aquarius.
That's my only air placement, but still goes totally on the direction you're pointing. I'm super cardinal earth though, which justifies my need to want to capitalize or 'use' the practical side of it. It's my mercury dancing with all my 7 placements in earth.
>>
>>18388046
>Bingo,mercury in aquarius.
HAAA! I was fucking on the verge of saying Mercury/moon in Aquarius but I hate supposing things due to uncertainty

>That's my only air placement, but still goes totally on the direction you're pointing. I'm super cardinal earth though, which justifies my need to want to capitalize or 'use' the practical side of it. It's my mercury dancing with all my 7 placements in
Cardinal earth, huh?

Cardinal signs(in its objectivity because you'll never get a planet in sign in house placements that's going to be 100% cardinal, there's also aspects that alters the energies) are "pioneers" in the sense that they are the trailblazers and go out and about on their own to "discover" what's natural for their element in which they fall in

Earth is the logical, rational and material side of things

So couple that with a Mercury into Aquarius(i'm not even taking house placements and aspects in consideration) and you get a fucking smart motherfucker who can entertain an idea in different perspectives but who won't necessarily take a firm stance

You just like to have your own deep conclusions that serves a practical purpose
>>
>>18388051
Also, Aquarius is future oriented and has deep scope about the intricacies that makes up a plethora of subjects, far thinkers

My moon is in Aquarius 6th house, i'm a double Leo with both Ascendant(first house) and sun in Leo 12th house(also Jupiter in Leo in 12th house)and Mercury/Venus/Mars in Virgo 1st house

All the planet placements above are the major influences on my whole being

That's why i can relate but the overload of Virgo influences(moon in 6th house and 3 planets in Virgo in beneficial/cooperative aspects to my sun) never give me a break to quench my thirst for details and making up the little microfiber parts of the big picture
>>
>>18388051
>You just like to have your own deep conclusions that serves a practical purpose
Which is fucking hard to do with astrology xD

But yeah, I think you've got a pretty good bird's eye view of what's going on here, you're good!
>>
>>18388061
>Which is fucking hard to do with astrology xD
Yes and no, it depends both on your approach and what you wanna get out of the system

Like I mentioned above, astrology is just one fraction of the realm of the Occult, study other branches such as numerology, chakras, mythologies from ancient cultures, Kabbalah, Tarot, etc... Not only will you have a bigger bag of knowledge but you'll see how everything is all related together and get you to see different parts that makes up the whole from different subjects

You seem to have a pretty cool minding(not seeming too credule but not overly skeptical) and am pretty sure that you just have to work your intent about you are looking out of your existence and the rest is going to line up in series of synchronicities
>>
>>18388060
> My moon is in Aquarius 6th house, i'm a double Leo with both Ascendant(first house) and sun in Leo 12th house(also Jupiter in Leo in 12th house)and Mercury/Venus/Mars in Virgo 1st house
That's very interesting

I'm a capricorn sun, which is opposed to my cancer ascendent. So I was born at sunset.
So your conjunction has a Aires vibe and my opposition has a libra vibe

I kind of fell like I'm always giving my sun to others, as in, I can only shine through others, it's hard to explain, I have a giant ease to slip into other people's shoes, sometimes I can't help but do it and I don't see that I'm doing it. That has in fact caused me a lot of problems come to think of it. e.g. I was working with a company as a contractor and began unconsciously pushing the company towards my view for the future of the company, helping structure quotes and going to meetings that had nothing to do with what I was supposed to do.

So going back to you, if I have this problem - have trouble 'seeing' myself. You were born at sunrise, so you must feel the opposite, as in, you must be 'dazzled' by all that that fiery light near your ascendent.

Does any of this make any sense?
>>
>>18388126
Maybe in a metaphoric sense because the ascendant is what makes up the house placements in a chart

Your ascendant is also the way you "project" yourself in general when in a gathering and how people picture you at 1st glance

Since your ascendant is in Cancer, cancers are the nurturers of the zodiac(I don't know the aspects related to the ascendant other than Sun opposite ASC). You "feel" that you have to care for others in order to feel fulfilled and appreciated

Your basic ego is smothered by the image you want to project and funny enough, since your Cap sun is opposite your Ascendant then it makes senses that the sun being in the 6th house is the area of selfless service/work towards helping others

Your sun is simply overshadowed by your rising sign and if i had the rest of your chart i could've gave you a more detailed explanation

That's pretty weird, it's kind of like an unconscious self inflicting martyr
>>
File: natal chart.jpg (201KB, 690x932px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.jpg
201KB, 690x932px
>>18385754
What does this chart tell you?
>>
>>18388193
a pretty extreme/intense character, but when you are actually angry you rarely shout/act violent. Presuming you're a dude you probably have high expectations for a partner
also learn to read ya own chart
>>
>>18388206
>a pretty extreme/intense character
Is this in a positive or negative way?

>also learn to read ya own chart
This stuff blows my mind, I'm hardly ready. But someday...

Thanks for replying.
>>
>>18388206
>>18388221
Also yes, i'm a dude.
>>
>>18388221
could go either way
another thing I didn't mention is a potential to have a very black-and-white sense of what's right and wrong. Although you may be initially attracted to women who are very in your face and always the center of attention, you would probably benefit in the long run from dating a quieter girl
>>
File: chart.png (88KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
88KB, 1000x1000px
>>18388175
>That's pretty weird, it's kind of like an unconscious self inflicting martyr
That's me
It's ever weirder when you begin to know it happens, because it still happens, the difference is that I get to laugh

Like I'm projecting a dissonant frequency, people react according to that frequency. On the other hand, it's the only way I get to put all my stuff 'to work'

pic related: my chart

> (I don't know the aspects related to the ascendant other than Sun opposite ASC)
Yeah, that's what got me curious on your chart, what's your take on your own experience of having the ASC conjunct the sun?
Because it's the reverse.
>>
>>18388250
So glad I randomly(or maybe not..?) decided to post my chart. Thanks so much, my dude.
>>
>>18388255
haha no worries man. Take what I said with a pinch of salt though. I'm still very much an amateur at this
>>
>>18388010
Yes please upload the chart
>>
File: gemini-anon-spain.png (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gemini-anon-spain.png
83KB, 1000x1000px
>>18388262
Here you go
>>
>>18387964
wtf
22nd May, 1996 15:00
>>
>>18388276
*Spain
>>
>>18388276
Holy shit
>>
>>18388276
>>18388279
>>18388280

This shit is pretty confusing, we're all anons

that isnt for 22 may 1996, it's for:
> Ok, 22nd may, 13:50
> Spain 2000
like someone requested, come to think of it should have used that as the pic title
>>
>>18388268
Please, make mine, please please.
10th March, 1992 born near 15:30 in Spain (and currently in Spain, if that helps).
>>
>>18388276
>>18388279
>>18388286
>>18388290

just google it there are a shitload of sites where you can request your own chart image

>>18388290
How the fuck are so many of you from spain?

You want a chart image you can google it, you want a reading?
>>
>>18388286
nah I was just surprised for the coincidence.

I had a friend who was born exactly the same day, same year; two anons are both born on the 22nd of may, one of them in the same country all while I am going through a -hopefully- enlightment moment in my life that related to things I can't really comprehend yet.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_71765.18162.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_71765.18162.gif
51KB, 670x471px
Here's my chart for your consideration ....
>>
>>18388322
>AND THEN PROCEEDS TO GET 22'S

Synchronicity or just coincidence? eh...
>>
> 22 may 1996 15:00, spain

Here's how you can read your own chart:
Take a look at the notes our fellow anon gave in this thread:
>>18387986
>>18388001

Then google the first things on your chart:
Gemini Sun 9th house
Virgo ascendent
Cancer moon 11th house

> going through a -hopefully- enlightment moment
take a look at your Pluto/Sun opposition (google it)

If that makes sense and you want to know more start by realizing that each sign has an element: water, fire, earth, air
and a mode:
cardinal, fixed, mutable

google those terms, look at your chart
>>
>>18388350
Oh, forgot, as always, take everything with a pinch of salt
>>
>>18388337
I am inside Truman's Show.
What is going on ladies and gentleman?
Do you find it to be true more and more people are awakening?
>>
>>18388350
thank you very much, this days I have insatiable thirst for info
>>
>>18388253
>ASC conjunct the sun?
Well, both Jupiter in Leo 12th house and my trio of some personal planets are in Virgo 1st house

All my planets in Virgo compliments and work synergistically with the sun since Mercury is the nearest planet to my sun in the whole trio which conjuncts from Mercury(all Mercury, Venus and Mars) to the sun

Which gives it a Virgo Mercurean Tone to my Sun

Then i have Jupiter in Leo 12th house which is conjunct my Asc

It's kind of like having a melting pot of strong Virgo energies which are amplified in their intensity being in the 1st house

Combined with the Jupiter in Leo 12th house which endows me with an overly strong inclination towards the abstract/metaphysics/spiritual with a lil' side of sudden luck when i'm at the rock bottom(and yes i've personally experienced it ALOT of times)

Jupiter is also in one of it's ruling houses(12)

I dunno man, not everybody gets dealt the same hand both in charts and in immediate life circumstances
>>
>>18388372
Be careful with enhanced states of consciousness! Not sure if that's the case with you but I'll say it anyway.

Make sure you are sleeping well (and enough!), getting a lot of water, safe exercise and so on.

Awakening means taking care of yourself too and not getting caught in the cobwebs of your mind and derailed into delusion. Don't believe something just because your mind says so. Give knowledge time to sink in.

Again you need to take care of your body. Sleep, drink water, eat healthy and exercise (safely, don't go get any lesions).
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.