[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else think illicit substances can lead to spiritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

Does anyone else think illicit substances can lead to spiritual growth/experiences? If so what substances work the best for you? I find dissociatives, deliriants some types of uppers and pain killers (not all at the same time odvs) work to open my mind the best. Im just intrested in hearing your experiences and opinions
>>
Fuck off junkie
>>
I had an out of body experience on psychedelics
>>
drugs are not paranormal, nor do they lead to any paranormal experience. you're just a junkie
>>
>>18384126
Shrooms and LSD helped me find God.
>>
Hallucinogens. Anything else is just for pill popping idiots.
>>
File: F0S.jpg (126KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
F0S.jpg
126KB, 400x400px
>>18384697

>others having different needs for growth than my own is impossible

Seems like you need further enlightenment, pissnips.
>>
>>18384126
Hallucinogens.
They can also lead to just brutal nihilistic reality and years of anxiety after the fact tho.

t. psychonaut
t. meditator
>>
Psychedelics, but you have to understand big pharma still pushes drugs just as much as the corner dealers. But I think something like LSD has a very good effect of reconnecting you to all the "you's" you've been, ya dig? It's really good for realizing how you've been taking wrong steps and reflecting on what might be some avenues to think about. Always though YMMV
>>
>>18384708
Also would like to input that there's a common idea that psychedelics can allow "reevaluating" of traumas long thought "dead" but still could be holding back development.
>>
>>18384126
By denotation, illicit substances offer no respite nor spiritual advancement.

On the other hand, jurisprudence sanctions unlawful substances in special cases where peoples find spiritual enlightenment through traditional uses. Consider the popular example of Peyote.
>>
File: 1480466025239.jpg (65KB, 600x754px) Image search: [Google]
1480466025239.jpg
65KB, 600x754px
>>18384697
>>
LSD and DMT are in my opinion best for getting temporary ego death and connecting to the world around you.
>>
>>18384718
exactly, taking LSD for spiritual enlightenment is exactly the same as wanting a pill to drop pounds because you're too lazy to exercise

the real stuff takes work, drugs are simply forcing your brain to make shit up and then pretending it meant something
>>
This. Any psychedelic will work, some better than others for certain people.

Performance substances like cocaine, caffeine, nicotine, ect won't do dick spirituality.

And the rabbit hole involving krokodil, meth, opium ect don't seem to do much of anything productive
>>
All substances have a use, even taking shit like adderall and meditating can lead to growth from learning specifically how the substance affects the mind/body.

But yeah psychedelics are easily the most powerful since a large enough dose essentially forces a spiritual experience.
>>
ITT: drug addicts give excuses for their addictions.
>>
Where's /high/ when we need one?
I'm sick and tired of these drug addicts.
>>
>>18384962
>>18384772
>>
File: F0P.jpg (75KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
F0P.jpg
75KB, 736x736px
>>18384962

Shelf the autism, shitgoblin. Other cliques are allowed to sit in the lunchroom besides the ones you like.
>>
All "regions" stem from psychedelics. Egypt, druids, Azteca, the Pantheon, all have a celebrated psychedelic plant.

It wasn't until the invention of the capitol 'G' god that they became demonized. They only want you to experience the divine and spritual after they approve it. They want the monopoly.
>>
File: DELET.jpg (19KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
19KB, 438x438px
>>18384126
or maybe youre just hallucinating you stupid fucking trip junkie
>>
>>18385226
>>
>>18385273
>>18385194
>>18384772
>>18384702
Holy fuck, the samefaggotry is on uncharted levels.
The thread fuckings sucks, get over it dude.
>>
File: A0D.jpg (15KB, 236x387px) Image search: [Google]
A0D.jpg
15KB, 236x387px
>>18385283

>>18385194
>>18384702

These two are me, you braindead cockshunt. It should be readily apparent to anyone with more than two braincells to rub together. I agree the thread is retarded, but they have the same right to their beliefs and desire to talk about them the same as you or I. If you don't like something, there's an option to hide and/or filter.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-01-13-09-40.png (116KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-01-13-09-40.png
116KB, 480x854px
>>18385283
Oh anon. You're so wrong on many levels.
>>
>>18384126

Yes, but expect rapidly decreasing returns. Drugs are not a conduit to knowledge, they only impair certain processes of logic and preconceived beliefs. This can be extremely useful in learning how the human mind creates our understanding of the world around individual biological needs, and fools us into accepting whatever paradigms are fit for that purpose. When people describe things like ego death, they're stripping away layers of assumption that our mind necessarily places over our vision in order to keep us alive.

People who take drugs regularly, thinking they're somehow gaining extra insight, may in fact be slowly descending into another form of delusion and psychosis.
>>
>>18385305
Autismo strikes again. It's time to turn your computer off.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.