[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one seems to want to buy this anywhere. People loved the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 20161121_001543.png (1MB, 1440x849px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_001543.png
1MB, 1440x849px
No one seems to want to buy this anywhere. People loved the artwork, but said they didn't want a portal to hell in their house. Any suggestions?

Here is the link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/493446061/hand-painted-ouija-bartop-table
>>
>>18383765
uh refinish the damned thing?
>>
>>18383765
>Any suggestions?
tit or gtfo
>>
yah. some people git scurred by weegeea. these people are on etsy. find some teenage edgelord goth new age wiccan faggot with nothing to spend their money on and you might get your 5 hundos
>>
>>18383779
Refinish? I painted it to look old.
>>
>>18383794
even the site sounds like it's scared of weegeea. Etsy.
>>
>>18383799
you said it isn't selling specifically because it creeps people out. idk what u want a spell to make people magically not be scared little faggots? actually...ask around
>>
>>18383794
Yeah, maybe. The table was originally $300. Wanted to give painting table tops a shot and thought this was a cool idea. Maybe not. I was wondering if it was missing something. I looked up all sorts of boards and took elements out of a few I thought looked best.
>>
>>18383809
someone here might buy it if everyone here wasnt an underaged neet.

try targeting it more specifically toward people who are into that shit. isnt there some marketplace for things with this type of theme (not etsy)
>>
>>18383839
I was wondering if there was a marketplace for this kind of thing. I haven't really sold anything online. Etsy obviously isn't the place, but I figured it was worth a shot.
>>
>>18383765

Make it a nice warm coffee brown.
The colour would could be more calming/inviting.
>>
>>18383908
Thanks anon.
I wanted to do this to it, but other artists advised against it. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
>>
what kind of table is it? was there a maker's mark of any kind? how old is it?
>>
It is a pretty standard bartop table. Just the single base in the center. It was bought online, I'm not sure when. My mom hated it because of how high up it is. So I figured I would paint it and sell it and get her a different one.
>>
I'm not sure, I would have to go look at tomorrow or ask her where she bought it. Trying to find it online without a manufacturer would be very time consuming. That info probably would help with listing it online though.
>>
I think it's cool, anon. It will find its rightful buyer
>>
>>18383765
burn this shit :D
>>
>>18384258
Thanks!
I posted it on some occult marketplace. Some are selling Ouijas for $1k, so hopefully it will sell on there.
>>
>>18383784
This
>>
>>18384715
What marketplace? I have a Ouija table I made from a thrift table and need to sell.
>>
>>18384745
https://amaranthmarketplace.com/home
>>
>>18384745
Link was in case you're serious and not a sarcastic faggot.
Also, this one isn't from a thrift store. It was bought brand new and used a few months before I painted it.
>>
>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
>>18384825
Not an advertisement. I was looking for suggestions on improvements to the design, and where I might be able to find buyers for it since etsy obviously isn't the place to sell a Ouija.
>>
File: notsure_2.jpg (153KB, 959x1138px) Image search: [Google]
notsure_2.jpg
153KB, 959x1138px
>>18384828
>Not an advertisement. I was looking for...
>buyers for it
>>
>>18384838
>Unsure of Anon's reading comprehension...
>>
I'm not sure if you littles neets are old enough to even know wtf you're talking about.
I was asking for constructive criticism, which I recieved and it helped.
I also was suggested to find a different marketplace targeted at this sort of thing. Done.
The table is pending sale, with the help of resonable people from this board.
Not everyone is a troll, some people just ask for advice, not much to read into there.
You few special little retards throw that word around constantly. It's getting old. Go do your homework and get ready for bed. I'm sure you have school in the morning.
>>
>>18385703
Come up with a spoopy story beind the table get it trending then zak bagans will buy it for his douchey museum
>>
ITT: fat ugly bitch tries to sell a gay looking table and gets rekt
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.