[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we not talking about CERN and the satanic rituals as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: cern.jpg (769KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
cern.jpg
769KB, 800x536px
Why are we not talking about CERN and the satanic rituals associated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIEUcz7Etng
>>
We do, like on a bi-monthly basis.
>>
How is this tunnel through the alps related to CERN? Other than the fact that they're both in Switzerland of course.
>>
>>18383666
Yeah, Satan's right OP. Everyone knows.
>>
>>18383694
>How is this tunnel through the alps related to CERN?
It isnt
>>
File: 1471830351291.jpg (2MB, 3000x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1471830351291.jpg
2MB, 3000x2008px
>>18383654
Here's a meme if you wanna be ready for the next time we talk about it on /x/. :}

Someone almost always bring up the Berenst*in Bears.

>oops was it me this time LEL
>>
>>18383654

what the fuck

who put all these occultists in power
>>
>>18383852
They did
>>
File: 1024px-CMS_Higgs-event.jpg (378KB, 1024x944px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-CMS_Higgs-event.jpg
378KB, 1024x944px
>>18383654
>be me
>be last week
>working on astrophysics and browsing documentation
>understand how gravity works if there is supersymmetry
>call the CERN international number in switzeland
>"CERN here, how..."
>"Hello. I'm sorry to call you in the middle of the night. I'm making previsions and I think that the LHC will alter earth's gravitationnal field bad enough for the moon to crash on it."
>"I...I don't understand wh.."
>"Listen madam, I just had to tell you about it. Now if you ever heard about an interaction between the LHC and our gravitationnal field implying the moon, just remember I called earlier."
>"Okay."
>"Thank you. Have a good night, bye."

Whatever the fuck happens, they couldn't say I didn't warn them.
>>
>>18383914
>Tesla-tier delusions of self-gradiosity
KEKEK
>>
>>18383914
Yo mama will alter the earth's gravitational field bad enough for the moon to crash on it.
>>
>>18384431
Got 'em
>>
>>18383654
they are opening a portal for satan the coming of the apocalypse and theres nothing we can do about it
>>
>>18383654
because the rothschilds spend billions of dollars per year making sure no one hears about it
>>
>>18383914
just to let you in they are not that silly, they already knew the implications, the US holds tesla's completed theory on dynamic relativity, which they keep classified, which rectifies some of the short comings of GR and SR. they had a fairly comprehensive knowledge of just what would happen, so in the planning for CREN. the HAARP network which we are told is used to measure changes in the ionosphere if used correctly would be capable of altering any field present around earth. relativity lacks the meas to explain how, but through a dynamic nature of gravity, a field of difference between two other fields, on is able to effect the field of difference directly by altering either of the fields responsible for producing it. CREN accelerates gravity, makes the difference in the fields larger HAARP corrects by increasing or decreasing the frequency they use to measure the ionosphere.
for those of you who dont know, ionosphere is a layer of ionized gas in our atmosphere or an ion field, responsible for the northern lights and aurora pronominal. an ion is a charged particle.
magnetosphere is the magnetic field around earth. responsible for the polarization of all forces on earth
>>
I am completely unaware of any of this, please explain to me CERNS connection to occult shit please.
>>
>>18383914
If you could alter the gravity of earth that much, we wouldnt have to worry about the moon crashing on us anymore
>>
>>18383914
ayy lmao
>>
>>18383666
underrated trips
>>
People would rather talk about fake shit and laugh about it than the elites of the world because they're cowards and then would have to face the facts that the occult is probably alive and real.
>>
>>18383754
Saved
Nice work!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.