[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. I started a podcast. /x/, I need show requests. Let'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

So. I started a podcast. /x/, I need show requests. Let's keep it semi-/x/related. I'll be doing an episode a week, minimum. If I can get more out I will. As I get the hang of it, i'll be doing stuff live and have a pretty website up. For now i'm sticking to Archive.org

Episode one is recorded but it's a little rough around the edges. I'm wanting to record episode 2 tonight. I figured I'd seek some inspiration from you guys. I've been talking about lots of crazy stuff lately but i'd hate to rush straight out of the gate into tinfoil land with Podesta kiddy diddling...unless you want me to.
>>
Post link to episode 1, OP.
>>
>>18383183
https://archive.org/details/zergles

I've told this story on /x/ like...50 times. Figured I would record it.
>>
>>18383180
Talk about that bear drinking woodland god of yours.
>>
>>18383191
Bear drinking? Isn't that a sport in Russia?
>>
how about the role of sexuality/sex in magic or mythology.
more specifically sucubi
>>
File: A0G.jpg (8KB, 251x206px) Image search: [Google]
A0G.jpg
8KB, 251x206px
>>18383191

How does one drink a bear? They seem to be pretty solid and probably wouldn't be too enthused about some asshole poking them with a straw.
>>
File: 932121.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
932121.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>18383193
Do you even druid, bro?

>Zergle
>>
>>18383194
Ohhh...good one. But I'd really need to research that. I'm not an expert on it.
>>
>>18383197
My alter, alter ego is Zergle.
>>
>>18383200
my alter ego is a swagpop epidemiologist.
>>
>>18383198
>I'm not an expert on it
the work behind a podcast of this nature is research and/or interviews.
for now you probably wanna stick to research.

going off listening to your first one i would say maybe recruit some call ins to tell their stories and talk about them a-la coast2coast. also cut the politik unless youre going in the conspiracy direction. i dont think anyone wants to hear about this much more.
>>
>>18383209
The rapper? He sounds like a rapper.
>>
>>18383211
I recorded that like, the night after the election. And I'm totally going to go in a conspiracy direction, eventually. Pretty much nothing is off limits.

The issue with what you suggested and doing research is that it is such a diverse topic. Sex in magic and mythology differs from sect to sect, culture to culture. It would be a MASSIVE show. And a damn good one that I would have to break up into many parts. I.e. you gave me an idea that lends itself to like...a months worth of material. Thanks!
>>
>>18383219
i really just want to make a dumb succubus joke but okay.

what do you have knowledge of in the paranormal/conspiracy? that should really be leading your direction here.

maybe you could do a news round up for the week? but less gay than MU
>>
>>18383226
Maybe. We'll see.

I have about 8ish years experience in the Occult. Not totally practicing anything, but learning and reading along with the tiny bit of stuff I have actually tried or experienced.

I've had spooky experiences all my life (which is sort of what I'm making my first 5 or so episodes showcase.)

I'm pretty well read on "conspiracy" in terms of government and politics. I don't know all about it, nor would I claim to.

I've actually been trained in investigative techniques through law enforcement...so finding out about people is what my entire college career and part of my professional career has centered on.

Uhhhh....yeah. There's my /x/ resume.
>>
Consider me a regular listener already zergle dergle. I eagerly await your future installments
>>
>>18383325
Episode 2 is a go.

Excuse my dog. He had to be in the room at the end.
>>
>>18383412
Schweet. Graves is a fuckin cool name for a dog by the way
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.