[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are they just symbolic or do they have psyhical benefits regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: le mudra.jpg (5KB, 174x290px) Image search: [Google]
le mudra.jpg
5KB, 174x290px
are they just symbolic or do they have psyhical benefits regarding the flow of Chakra?
Is there scientific or so?mehow proof-able study of how murdas might work
>>
>>18383177
murdas is str8forward u stab a bitch n they murdad
>>
Two in the pink, one in the stink.
>>
>>18383177
every finger emits an element ether(thumb) wind fire(middle fing) water earth(little finger)
its from highest quality element to lowest Air Fire(positive/male + ) water earth (negative/female - )

so combination of these (like hand seals or like jesus connect water with ether when doing cross to others) are working together with thought to create the effect depend on what you want
>>
>>18383228

Got any more info on the subject anon? This is interesting.
>>
>>18383251
no more info! i want to learn about elements tho and how to use. this is interesting for me also
>>
>>18383251
palmistry or chiromancy, planetary influences on the fingers and knuckles and so on.

don't know if any of the western stuff correlates with eastern teachings.
>>
>>18383251
one more thing from heraclitus is that
the only thing that exist is spiritual fire(ether) and other elements are lower vibrations of ether that show up like this in 3dimensional space
our spirit that is an extension of god is hhoused inside our soul body that is made of ether its in the 4dimensional world and part of it (like 1/10 of its conciousness) is inside our material 3d body
>>
eastern gang signs
first finger is cheeseburger
middle finger is milkshake
ring finger is fries
pinky finger is chickenmcnugget

combine them to create a selection from the value menu.
>>
I picked up a very old book on palmistry the other day. I'll flip through for anything relevant and post pics.
>>
>>18383294
>>18383292

Thanks, bud.
>>
If anyone has any info id love to know. When meditating i always thought it was cheesy or fake to do this with my hands. Had and LSD trip and couldnt stop myself from making the signs i now do it but dont know if it makes a difference.
>>
>>18383228

> water earth (negative/female - )
> lower 'quality'

Um, what. That's not how elements nor the masculine/feminine dichotomy work. There is no 'better'. That's like saying Yin or Yang is superior to the other. Which is fucking wrong.
>>
File: 57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpg (17KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpg
17KB, 530x298px
>>18383177
Women love that gesture
>>
>>18383902
Bring in the identity wrangler, we got a rabid one.

Speaking of, do you identify as of the rabid gender?
>>
File: copil-cruce (1).jpg (22KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
copil-cruce (1).jpg
22KB, 275x350px
>>18383399
even when you connect your first 3 fingers and the last two are grounded in your palm (pic related) and you do your cross
(3 times is the best) you actually fully create a cross infront of you(in the real world, not 3d)
that lasts some time depends on the persons belief/energy and it repels negative entities

this is why ofcourse catholics dont cross themselves like this but just place their hand randomly and do a cross that does nothing
be careful of pope that prays openly to lucifer he will decieve most of the people soon by promotiong the antichrist after this war with turkey russia that will go on now
>>
Two in the pink one in the stink, an ancient technique passed down by the Bro.
>>
>>18383902
Friend english is not my language and its not easy to explain i just said it like this so people will understand better

i never said its better or its worse, its energy,
doesent mean that female is bad and male is good or smth dont get confused

the frequency of ether for example cannot be compared to lower 3d elements is vibration is very high BUT
when this frequency becomes lower (lower quality) it becomes dense even more and more dense
and it becomes visible to us after it becomes matter

dont compare soul's quality and your real self to your physical body its million times more important thats why satans army decieves people here on earth so he can get this soul from them
because when you dont think that these things exist or satan exist or god exist then you fall into new world "programming" that they are there to make you thing that YOU are god, YOU are this, YOU are that, without mentioning anywhere your programmer and how real life is like.
its pure energy and its infinite power emember that.
its infinite because we dont die and you dont want to know what happens when your soul belongs to lucifer because you gave it to him our of some emotional state or any problem u have or want money etc (that he created for u in the first place)

>>18384410 butthole is emiting negative energy from your body and positive is i think in ur 2 or 3 chackra area.
it canbe strong enough to even light some lightbulbs
>>
File: asl-number-seven-coloring-page.jpg (68KB, 1740x1480px) Image search: [Google]
asl-number-seven-coloring-page.jpg
68KB, 1740x1480px
Don't know about you, but OP's pic is a motherfucking seven in American Sign Language.

Also, there's no science to chakra crap. It's still popular to investigate Chackra-related ideas in parapsychology for mental effects, but there's just duds, placebos, and one fragment of a possibility in changing mental states by repeat association much in the same manner as Pavlovian conditioning.
>>
>>18383177
try this, sit down and have your palms rested downwards on your knees. Inhale and see how your body feels breathing like this. Now have your palms faced upwards and check. It feels different.

Also its flow of prana, chakra is not energy but the name for energy centers. They do have benefits in meditation as the produce certain enviroments for thought. there is no scientific study on prana as its scientificly not-provable atm.
>>
>>18383177
The flow of chakra? Are you a narutofag or something?
>>
>>18383177
>that sentiment when i can't do the sign in OP pic even if i use the other hand to help it
>>
You are a magnet,

Left hand.

Palm Negative
Back positive

Right hand

Palm positive
Back negative
>>
>>18385189
Dat chakra blockage
>>
>>18383177
Studies exist, but you need an MD and a background in Tamil or Hindi before you apply the results.
>>
>>18385221
how do i let it flow?
>>
its evidently acupressure
>>
>>18383192
Kek, underrated
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.