[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know about music sigils or something of the like? Surely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wallhaven-390975.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-390975.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
Anybody know about music sigils or something of the like?

Surely music is a good way to pray considering it's history with humanity and the divine.
>>
Music is inherently a mystical experience. As Pythagoras said, "There is geometry in the humming of the strings , there is music in the spacing of the spheres."

Music is a demonstration of the underlying forces which direct the hierarchies of the universe. Harmonics and "sacred" frequencies can be used to amplify consciousness and achieve states of enlightenment.

A great piece of reading which ties music, geometry, numbers and astronomy is the Quadrivium
>>
>>18382988
try playing music in a vacuum you fucking reddit normie
>>
>>18382995
What does that even mean lol

Also you ruined a blessed thread, forgive him Kek
>>
>>18382995
you can't breathe on a vacuum so I guess there's nothing special about life itself.
>>
>>18382988
Which are the sacred frequencies?
>>
>>18384960
There are plenty of bunk YouTube binaural vids that claim to be using them but there isn't any science behind it. Classic western tonality is as an acquired temperament which we developed and accepted as proper harmonies. True sacred frequencies are those which mirror the mathematics of intervals in our universe. From the natural electromagnetic emissions of Saturn to Schumann resonances found here on Earth. There are many kinds of these frequencies that can be transferred over sonically to music but little hard science has been used to properly determine how they interact with our consciousness, though ancients have tried tapping into them for mystical purposes since the beginning. Now we have the technology to really isolate and utilize them so I'm hoping modern composers will take a better look at the possibilities
>>
>>18385010
Wouldn't it be more intuitive to think these frequencies actually change over time and oscilate between a certain high range. And the hard part would be to kind of sync with reality's oscilation instead of phasing around it, which would lead to some glimpses of true sacred sound.
>>
>>18382988
any specific books on Quadrivium?
>>
>>18382977
the Illuminati already do it.
>>
>>18385010
I would have never thought of it before but now I'm definitely going to be meditating/gnosis stuff using the planet sounds from NASA.

Thank you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.