[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, ive posted this on /x/ before put i'll post it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: hetakshaya561.png (2MB, 687x917px) Image search: [Google]
hetakshaya561.png
2MB, 687x917px
hey guys, ive posted this on /x/ before put i'll post it again.
anyone know anything about pic related? i found it on a cd once, nothing else on it
also some anon found a prophecy in the image code (open with notepad and scroll down), anyone know anything about that?
>>
>>18382302
look likes some kind of photo filter
>>
>>18382302
>>18382332

Hex dump at 16 bits / row and you'll produce 122,593 lines. There's a message hidden in the last 72 control blocks!

When
the mother finds
her faith.....W
hen the birds fe
el the cold of t
he metal.....Whe
n the necklace o
f the old woman
ties around the
stone.....When t

he sun rises upo
n the islands of
marble.....When
the twelve-side
d storm hits the
border to the w
hite son.....Whe
n all the cylind
ers are collecte
d.....When the c
urves and the le
vels unite.....W
hen the Earth is
salted and the
stars extinguish
ed.....When the

eyes of their pr
esence are revea
led.....They wil
l come. Never le
t them come....
>>
File: spoopy notepad.png (46KB, 572x546px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy notepad.png
46KB, 572x546px
>>18382404
>When the mother finds her faith
where did you find that? i cant
>>
>>18382454
See my screenshot. It also looks like I almost caught the end of another sentence too... "IEND. B. When..."
>>
>>18382465
IEN.B is just the byte code for the end of a PNG file
>>
>>18382476
Ahh like a magic-number type of file type/structure marker.
>>
bump again. come of you figs, I didn't waste two seconds yesterday to take that hexdump screenshot for not!
>>
>>18384644
>>18384693

I'm also interested in how there's only a 49 post-number difference between us despite an hour having pasted between.
>>
>>18382302
Why adulate an embedded message as prophecy without prediction?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.