[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be possessed. How so I do this? I think it's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1480169630713.jpg (181KB, 1080x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1480169630713.jpg
181KB, 1080x1243px
I want to be possessed. How so I do this? I think it's a sweet deal for any spirit or demon since I ask for nothing in return.
>>
with some love and memes. spirits love to feed off of love and memes.
>>
and I want to be sick, then I'll have an excuse for not showing up at work
>>
File: 1467780616420.jpg (59KB, 708x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467780616420.jpg
59KB, 708x527px
Drink dog blood
>>
Well.

You could read Paracelsus' writings on conjuring. Crowley applied his techniques. As do many Occultists today. Including, believe it or not, people that we would call "Illuminati" and stuff like that.

Hoodoo also has some really good methods.

I'd tell you not to do it, but, meh.
>>
File: baby_hitler.jpg (67KB, 725x545px) Image search: [Google]
baby_hitler.jpg
67KB, 725x545px
>>18382099
Asking to be possessed is like loaning your car out to someone else, while you are in the passenger seat the whole time.

Sure they might take you somewhere interesting or do a neat car trick, but they are much more likely to mow down an old lady, drive through your neighbors lawn, and t-bone a bus full of kids.

Then when the cops show up their gone and you're up shit creek trying to explain how it "wasn't you driving". Good luck with that.
>>
What makes you think we would even want to possess you? I bet you don't even use cinnamon-scented candles when you perform magick in your mom's basement. Fucking pleb.

Also, if you don't listen to at least one band with the following words in the band name, it'll never work:
>blood
>dark
>harvest
>cold
>misery
>frozen
>earth

Your like the kid who sits beside someone at lunch and asks if they'll be your friend.
>>
>>18382099
Koetting covers this extensively in his videos
He views possession as something positive and bucks tradition by refusing to work with circles of protection
https://www.youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial
>>
File: 1474694508966.jpg (9KB, 180x187px) Image search: [Google]
1474694508966.jpg
9KB, 180x187px
why you dont just sucide to save ur time?
cant believe idiot people like this exist
>>18382099
they will fucking destroy you either way
you dont respect what you have man and only an idiot does that
giving yourself like this

when u take a shit u dont look at it and say come please come in my mouth!
you flush it away at once

why now are you asking shit to smear your body?

dont be blind and dont trust your eyes and get trolled like this friend from them where these ideas come from.
>>
>>18382099
Is that you in pic related?

I can "possess" you if you want.
>>
>>18382099
Have you tried the enlightenment virus?
All you have to do is type "enlighten me" on Google the previous Enlightened people didn't have this, but since truth wants to be found, i can't see them getting mad over this. Lucky you!
>>
what up with this photo, thumbnail looks like she's in her twenties/thirties, full pic she's like a twelve year old girl
>>
>>18382711
That's how they got me.
>>
>>18382518
OP is just trollin.
>>
File: 1464306793849.jpg (11KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464306793849.jpg
11KB, 209x200px
>>18382099
You must engage in an unholy communion of my wiener within your womb
Then a spirit will develop and make its home inside of you and in about nine months you'll be possessed completely
Hope you didn't want to keep your thin figure the spirit tends to make you appear fat
>>
>>18382099
Learn Spirit Cooking.
It's real, it's magic.
>>
>>18382141
pic is gay as fuck
>>
>>18382664
Thats Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things. She's 12.
>>
>>18382099

Why the fuck...? Is it a fetish for you or something?
>>
>>18383924
Because I suck at being in charge of me life. At least I could experiment new things and find out if spirits trully exist.
>>
>>18383250
eh 12, 18, they're practically the same thing
>>
>>18383250
Nice. She is actually legal in my country as long as her parents don't disagree.
>>
>>18382099
Millie sucks. Finn is love. Finn is life.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.