[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The author of pic related was a patriot and I would have gladly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (51KB, 438x644px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
51KB, 438x644px
The author of pic related was a patriot and I would have gladly given my life alongside him. If you've never read this book /x/, you need to immediately. It will open your eyes and could save your life and the lives of the people you live and care about
>>
>>18382037
>Maybe there's aliens
>Maybe not

Real insightful.
>>
File: 1479313633579.gif (757KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479313633579.gif
757KB, 500x375px
>the people you live and care about
That book can't heal my dog's afflictions

Can it?
>>
>>18382159
>>18382165
Have you actually read what you're ridiculing? Or would you rather jerk off to another bullshit succubus thread
>>
>>18382264
>implying /x/ has legit succubus threads
>>
>>18382264
Have you actually summoned what you're ridiculing? Or would you rather another conspiracy thread to get a boner from?
>>
>>18382264
Can you elaborate on his findings then?
>>
>>18382037
You know Cooper has openly admitted that this book was intended as disinfo? That's not to slam Cooper, just if you think he's heroic it should be for something else, like his radio show.
>>
>>18382323
How do you know he wasn't forced into saying that?

He pretty much outed the CIA as being the one's who killed JFK. Said there were many UFO sightings during Nam which there were, and has said aliens may or may not be cooperating with the NWO.

The only part that could be disinfo there is the last part.
>>
>>18382378
This so much. This man was literally killed for what he believed. If you believe the official story them why when the warrant was written for the tax evasion, why did no one serve it? Was it just to get his name on the publics most wanted list? Why is there absolutely no video evidence of the warrant being served when he was killed? We're talking a time after OJ when the police were so heavily scrutinized that video was becoming a standard issue to them. But in this highest of profile cases there is no evidence at all until the shootout. The neighbors still claim to have heard the larger caliber weapon for sale for first which would have been the feds
>>
File: 1350752825711.jpg (51KB, 317x265px) Image search: [Google]
1350752825711.jpg
51KB, 317x265px
>>18382037
A cop killer with schizophrenia pushing disinformation and paranoia.

A real human bean.
>>
>>18382264
I'm ridiculing u because u didnt drop a summary or even post the title

shit thread sage reported hidden
>>
>>18383069

Heaven doesn't live here anymore faggot
>>
File: 1480323497857.jpg (260KB, 1136x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1480323497857.jpg
260KB, 1136x1301px
>>18382037

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!
>>
>>18382037

Cooper was an incredible man and a man of integrity.

His
Mystery Babylon series is scholarly
>>
Weird, I looked at this book yesterday at Barnes & Noble.
>>
>>18382612

Good, yes goy, nothing to see here
>>
>>18383069

Sorry, we should get back to role playing on this board.

People like you are pathetic
>>
Cooper basically exposed the fact that Secret Societies run the world with the arcane and hidden knowledge of the first civilization of Lemuria-Atlantian and Babylon. He didn't talk about the Jews or the fact that aliens are demonic entities. He was also wrong on a couple of issues but credit should be given to him because he never wanted anyone to blindly follow him either and he wanted people to do their own research to reach their own conclusion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.