[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been really fun guys >Be me >When I was little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: mfw.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
It's been really fun guys
>Be me
>When I was little I had the same weird dream over and over before 9-11
>I started having it again a few weeks ago
>Seeing all the happenings and conspiracies unveil makes me increasingly worried about the state of the world
>Get banned from posting on 4chan for no reason
>Got some free time, might as well read the bible and see how it’s all supposed to end.
>This all sounds like some weaboo fantasy with monsters and evil spirits roaming and controlling earth.
>reallymakesyouthink.jpg
>mfw Full Metal Alchemist is actually red pilled
>>
File: Transmutation circle.jpg (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Transmutation circle.jpg
281KB, 1280x720px
>>18379394

>Western civilization is by design expected to fail and bring down the largest amount of souls with it as a sacrifice
>Not only cities are geometrically designed like giant altars but they are interconnected by an underground network of power
>The secrecy, the symbolism it all stems from the control of information and how this can make people hold power over the rest, just by knowing more than them you can control them
>War is used to gain control not only of resources but of people as well
>But it goes deeper than that
>>
File: Philosopher_Stone.jpg (10KB, 541x326px) Image search: [Google]
Philosopher_Stone.jpg
10KB, 541x326px
>>18379401

>The most valuable resource are humans
>The philosopher’s stone is made with human souls
>It doesn’t go far from the truth in the real world
>People pay millions to have access to fresh humans. (Not talking about pizza, human trafficking is real)
>Politicians get power hungry because they get hard just by thinking about controlling the lives of millions and would anything to get that power
>No matter what we do, our lives are so short that every minute can be considered as a sacrifice to what we believe in and what we want.
>People in control want to remove your ability to choose who or what to sacrifice/spend your life. Be it your country, your religion, your friends, your family.
>>
>>18379416

I have no doubt that this is going to be our last Christmas
>>
File: A0N.jpg (38KB, 533x485px) Image search: [Google]
A0N.jpg
38KB, 533x485px
>>18379420
>>
>>18379420
Didn't the pope hint last year that 2015 might be the last christmas?
>>
>>18379496
oh shit I meant 2016
>>
>anon knows

Hope you make it out alive.
>>
>>18379394

Stay away from the populated cities my dudes

Who knows if shit is really gonna go down, but having a hair trigger reaction to it may help.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.