[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/, I have a legitimate question for you. Suppose you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1473385299691.jpg (187KB, 760x933px) Image search: [Google]
1473385299691.jpg
187KB, 760x933px
Alright /x/, I have a legitimate question for you. Suppose you had evidence of the paranormal. I'm not talking about a blurry photograph of something otherworldly, I mean incontrovertible, world-changing evidence that would rewrite textbooks and alter our society forever. You were the only person who had this evidence, and you're the only one who knows about it. My question is, what's the first thing that you do? Who do you tell first? What do you do with the evidence? What should you avoid doing? Could you accept being the catalyst that will forever change the world?
>>
I'd share it on 4chan and brag about it to my friends duh
>>
>>18379260
Someone just gave up trying to draw that Mosin. The barrel end is many wrongs and is missing parts.
>>
>>18379260
Upload it in a torrent, share to a lot of people, then release the key to unlock it.
>>
>>18379302
This.
I'd also use ALL CAPS to express just how important it is.
>>
God exists but I cannot say for sure what is the true religion.... I'd say likely somewhere around the realm of Christianity
>>
>>18379328
Would you use tripcode?
>>
>>18379328

Gotta use comic sans so it's not 2 cereal tho
>>
>>18379260
Yeah, I would honestly just release it here and let it flow. Kind of like that Fappening guy did it
>>
>>18379260
Share it on facebook and other media outlets since thats the fastest way to get word out especially if no one gives a fuck who you are.
Then wait for news and other important people to contact you.

/thread
>>
If there was incontrovertible evidence it wouldn't be paranormal, so I'd post about it literally anywhere but here. Maybe on reddit, or just the local news station's FB page.
>>
It's up to you OP. Just a heads up that 90% of western boards are compromised. Many don't realize how badly the censorship is.

There are certain foreign networks that are currently discussing Aliens/Angels/Religious implications currently and they discuss it on air, people who are connected to government.
It seems the West is determined to keep people in the dark as much as possible.
That being said there seems to be a lot of evidence floating around right now being suppressed. Maybe it's not the right time. Maybe it's dangerous to release at the wrong time.
It's ultimately up to you and most of us that come to these places are hoping to see this stuff, at the same time we wouldn't want ppl to be in danger. I'd recommend speaking to trusted ppl first and have the hold the evidence as well in case something happens. Just for security.

Keep in mind certain information may cause the death of the Internet. I wouldn't have believed it until recently with wiki/pizza/etc-leaks but there were days where entire sections of the net went down.
>presumably clean up
We all want truth, but at what cost
>>
>>18379544
Little brain little imagination
>tfw there are truths that would fundamentally change all known science

This can be deduced by looking at current """science""" which departed observation & experiment circa 1800s. It only takes someone with a keen intellect to realize there are earth shattering truths to be found.
>>
>>18379539
First off, you cannot trust blindly social media, they are watching, they can silence you or make it look like you are bullshitting and everyone could end thinking you are crazy or dumb.

best way is to start local in a small group, expand by irl interaction and then massively set the word free in all media. harder for them to know, harder for them to stop you.

Also you can't /thread your own post retard
>>
>>18379695
>they
>>
first make a ton of copies. give them to trusted friends to hide. put some in different safety deposit boxes. hide the original.

then send some copies to experts in the field. then to news outlets. then post on social media.

then scrap you identity and disapear.
>>
>>18379703
I'm not saying, aliens or reptilians or cults and shit here.
But cencorship of the media, everything is being monitored, most likely by goverment agencies.
for example go on and post CP on regular internet, it won't end well
>>
>>18379722
top kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.