[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YFW you realize magic, mindcontrol, ghosts and all other phe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: 1418782142.jpg (13KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
1418782142.jpg
13KB, 336x280px
YFW you realize magic, mindcontrol, ghosts and all other phenomena related to the astral realm is now scientifically proven to exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

video says: just conciouslly focusing on an object changes its quantum physical properties. We can literally control the laws of the universe just by focusing.

Video proves we decide if particles behave as waves or as particles.
>With enough concious power we could probably dematerialize objects just by wishing it..

Video speaks of silver sheets in which light passes through with a 50% pass/absorbation rate. Just by focusing a person could increase or decrease that chance significantly.
>If we had big enough conciousness we could probably make our bodies immune to harm by letting objects pass right through us

It has been proven thoughts stem from random quantum fluctuations making photons release and causing chain effects resulting to thoughts. We literally tap into the atmospher of a place and READ the thoughts out of it. All knowledge exists in the ether.
>These studies confirm mind control

An immensely important question the video doesnt adress is: Is the effect stackable. Does 2 separate peoples focus double the effect? If that would be the case then what kind of effect would a whole religion of malicious intent, who endore physically hurting people who do not conform, have on the world?
>>
File: shiva.jpg (761KB, 1816x2439px) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
761KB, 1816x2439px
>>18378592
Welcome, brother/sister.

Glad you finally awoke.
>>
>>18378592
You know noetics is pseudoscience, right?
>>
>>18378715

What now?

Practice mindfulness to change the very field around in which i exist?

Try to help the world?

What now?
>>
>>18378845
>pseudoscience

Video just showed that countless studies exist confirming it. Its on its way on being proven and peer reviewed.

Its not pseudoscience anymore. Its just science
>>
File: AszTm_kCIAEaeV3.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AszTm_kCIAEaeV3.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>18378850
Fap. Fap like you never did.

Enjoy yourself
>>
File: 14324365.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14324365.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>18378592
so if I focus hard enough I can make anime real?
>>
>>18378860
Anime is already real anon. It exists. But if you mean in terms of wanting your reality to be that, I won't joke when the opportunity is here and tell you that you could.

Isn't it interesting how there are times when you dream that genuinely feel like there was no other world, or the fact that you were asleep? The investment was so strong and then all of a sudden, having what once felt so real fade away into a comedic "just a dream". Hey, maybe life will fleet as quick when the inevitable equalizer comes for everyone reading this post, so we'll find out regardless.

Consciousness needs to project consciousness in order to experience itself. Every experience in every infinite way, if we are the universe learning about ourselves we will always be learning about what we are because we just ar. We were what was, is, and always has been and we make the very existence of existence.

I'm sleep deprived though anon so this could sound a bit off. I've been up all night on Adderall performing a miracle of finishing a final university project the day I have to present later tonight. So, I should get back to that shit.
>>
>>18378897
*wont joke when the opportunity is open to, but you could. The way it read sounded like I was joking. Typo.
>>
>>18378858

This. Unfortunately, other consciousnesses are still in sheep mode and thus working against you. Not much you can really do until more people start going, 'wait a minute... something isn't right here."
>>
Lmao the role playing is real in this thread
>>
>>18378911

It's funny you say "role playing"? Are you doing something that you really want to do, or are you just filling a role in society? Surely you didn't wake up today and think, "I am so ready to shit post on 4chan!" Whatever we are doing here, I assure you, YOU are doing it too.
>>
>>18378918
how do you know im not just a program meant to keep you from waking to the true reality anon? What if you willing things into existence is your mind overcoming the program?
>>
>>18378922

Presenting that truth would be a weird thing for that "program" to do. Do a bug check on yourself.
>>
>>18378929
Ah so when a possible truth is presented you deny it for the sole fact that it CANT be true. because the real truth would be much harder to find instead of right there where it has always been. The hardest truths to accept make you the strongest. The point im trying to make is you really don't know anything about anything.
>>
>>18378937

I don't deny anything. I probably have more cognitive dissonance than 10 people combined because I refuse to reject anything. I simply said it was strange that a "program" would reveal its protocol, especially when that protocol is subterfuge. It is likely bugged.
>>
I just tried to cast fireball and it didn't work. This is bunk.

I look forward to reading how they fucked up like that one team that went faster than light but not
>>
>>18378918
You know perfectly well what he means, cock gobbler. You're on the internet pretending to be the Great and Powerful Wizard to distract you from the emptiness of being some chubby NEET who spends all of his time eating and sitting in front of a computer screen.
>>
what if this is no program? what if there really are multiple, if not infinite, timelines that overlap and our other selves in said timelines thus causing us to dream? What if dreams are all the experiences of our other-dimensional selves? now in response to the thread... i ask you anons to try and will a small object into dematerializing... i failed, perhaps you wont?
>>
>>18379078

You're wrong. What are you doing here, though? I'm not as "in touch" with humanity as you. So, I can't fathom why you're on a board where you believe NEETs and empty people hang out. Are you addicted to hate? I don't know if that's a thing, but it would seem to fit. Or maybe you feel like you're some kind of tough-love savior! You'll come here and angrily yell at us until we realize the error of our ways? WHY are YOU -here-?
>>
File: sermon_endtimes[1].gif (117KB, 670x306px) Image search: [Google]
sermon_endtimes[1].gif
117KB, 670x306px
>>18378592
DELETE THIS

There's a reason we keep mongrels from finding this out
>>
>>18379083
>Are you addicted to hate? Or do you feel like you're some kind of tough-love savior
No, I just call out idiots when I see them, especially when they're doing that semantics BS.

>WHY are YOU -here-?
Because mocking stupid people who believe stupid makes my balls tingle with delight, and /x/ is rife with stupid people.
>>
>>18378592
Ok wow somehow I already knew this.
In reality everybody does, but often times communication in literal language destroys everything.

Another question is about a different object.
Not like a desk but an idea.
The idea of science for example.
Certainly there are as many different observations about science as there are people who make such an observation.

So if the observer co-creates the object, the object co-creates the observer.

Can you change how you see science?
And would that not also change how you see yourself aswell as how others see you?

There is no such thing as a table or a wall or a chair.
These are literary associations for bits and pieces of one whole reality that does not stop or start anywhere, neither in time nor in space.

Limited perception is perception too.
Science makes the greatest effort to limit perception to the point of finding the real limit.
But there is none, and that is what we are about to find out.

What is the opposite of limited perception?
What would such a thing imply?
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 921x1280px
>just conciouslly focusing on an object changes its quantum physical properties. We can literally control the laws of the universe just by focusing

Because your senses are lenses. Your eye doesn't simply pick up light - it biases photons towards itself. The room becomes darker when a person's eyes are opened - you increase the ability of your body to absorb photons, and so you increase the transfer rate of photons from the environment to your eye.

A lot of this stuff is designed to give you a very basic understanding, while making you feel as if there's no more rules to the game - they never explain what a quantum state is, for one thing.

This leads into;

>Video proves we decide if particles behave as waves or as particles

Because a particle is a wave, and a wave is a pattern of perturbation in a 2D sheet or 3D cube. You're a wave of quantum states, transfering from pixel to pixel.

One of those quantum states is Vector - which direction you're transfering towards. Another is Velocity, which determines the rate at which states are transfering.

You may have noticed that c can be lower in some materials - these materials are defined by pixels which include a slow internal Velocity state. When a photon enters this pixel, it's states are either absorbed or transfered to the next pixels.

Time in formal physics is eternal - all moments exist in their entirety at all other moments. So, frame 100 and Frame 1 sit right next to eachother, and can transfer states.

These wavefunctions travel along circular paths in space which lead them back to where they started. This is the supermassive blackhole at the center of our galaxy - as you near it, the pixels are stretched towards it, but also narrowed. As the pixels narrow, the Pauli exclusion principle demands that their states merge - reality becomes lower resolution.
>>
>>18379138
I agree with this anon. Some of these threads make me feel sorry for the people posting, others make me laugh like no other with how stupid they are.
>>
>>18379138
>>18379173

You literally have no other purpose in life but to scrape against anything you decide is stupid. I bet you change your definition of stupid every day, to the level of being contrarian.
>>
>>18378858
>>18378907
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 565x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 565x798px
>>18379166

>We literally tap into the atmospher of a place and READ the thoughts out of it. All knowledge exists in the ether

There's a form of communication involving molecules where the Word is the Thing - there are no symbols. To think in this primal, first language is to have your Words be Things as you speak them.

As you think, molecules change in your body - these changes involve transfers of quantum states, and subjective sensation is the perception of the states of a single pixel. Neurotransmitters are singular pixels, and, being molecules, are single quantum states. When dopamine is shot from one neuron to another in a chain called an action potential, what's happening is the transfer of states - the neurons in the line become more like each other, and in some sense (General Vector) forms a single state.

Metals are good at forming singular, macroscopic states. A line of sodium atoms, macroscopically, looks like a metal object, and in fact can be considered a single particle. Sodium is one of the most important neurotransmitters, and along with potassium, cause most spiritual experiences.

If you tap this rod of sodium or potassium, the vibration - which is a wave - will transfer down it. The Hindus tell us that Ah makes the universe, and Om destroys it. Among the Egyptians, there was Ptah.

What if I told you that sound can have an infinite group velocity? What this means is that if you knock one end, the other side of the rod absorbs the states from the first end instantly. So basically, you're a post-temporal, FTL wavefunction roaring across the universe.

And eternalism says that even if you die, those moments where you were alive will always be. Your wave doesn't end at your death, but merely continues as your children - REINCARNATION IS REAL.

The supermassive blackhole at the center of our galaxy absorbs all wave functions, and emits them. So you're constantly entering the blackhole and being shot out from it, and this is your spiritual journey.
>>
>>18378857
No. You have tons of scientific studies proving X and saying it proved Y with no clear logical direction from X to Y.

It's like if I were to say I can use my gravity to affect bodies. Yes, it's technically true and it's proven, but there are obvious limitations that you're just throwing out the window.
>>
>>18379241

They aren't seeking the practical uses of being able to control how a photon behaves, just that WE CAN control how a photon behaves.
>>
>>18379246
Exactly. Instead of thinking "how much control do we have" it's "there is control" == > "WE HAVE TOTAL CONTROL". It's foolish logic.
>>
>>18379241

Yeah man, but like, what if it's just your belief that there are limitations that put them in front of you? It goes with the theory, y'know.
>>
>>18379258
Well, I guess we'll never truly know. Once you do truly break down your "belief of limitations" and do actually succeed, make sure to post it on /x/.
>>
>>18379251

You didn't watch the video. At no point do they say that. In fact, they say humans only affect a, "fraction of a percent" vs the control.
>>
>>18379263

LOL. That gave me a funny thought. Imagine some of people that hit /x/ for the paranormal fix eventually succeeding, but not coming back... because why would you come back here?
>>
>>18379267
I wasn't responding to the video I was responding to the poster.

Anyways if the scientific studies show that we only affect a fraction of a percent, then that's all they have shown and the rest of this shit is all pseudoscience.
>>
>>18379263

Lots of people already have. Folks usually just tell them to go back to the succubus threads. Probably warranted.
>>
>>18379275

Oh ya, I agree. People in this thread are getting WAY too excited. It's cool to know that conscience has an effect, but we aren't going to be manipulating reality any time soon. Maybe if the affect stacks and we get all 7 billion people on board. Of course, if 1 person thinks about Stay Puft, we're fucked.
>>
>>18379246
>practical uses
They might not be but there are some.

Hook up all those faggot faith healer shits to this machine and see which ones are actually force sensitive.

If "meditation" can boost you above the average normie you could also hook up some power user Guru/Monk/whatever and see if they can boost it more than marginaly.

Grab one of them spoopy shamans who routinely bullshit with ghosts and skulls and see if they do better.
>>
>>18379207
I believe in things that might sound absurd to other people too, that doesn't mean I can't make fun of the things I think sound a little more crazy than my beliefs. Stop being so anal about life.
>>
File: image.jpg (712KB, 2970x2086px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712KB, 2970x2086px
>>18379233

Each molecule has a 'feel' to it, and if you put the molecule into your body you'll feel a certain way. Naturally, your body produces certain molecules which cause you to feel certain ways.

DMT has minor affinity for the first dopamine receptor, which has been correlated with the negative symptoms of schizophrenia such as poverty of speech. McKenna spoke of machine elves who transformed with their words, and how they got him to make things with his words too.

On DMT, the beings reported are cartoonish. Let me tell you, while I haven't smoked DMT, I have gotten high up enough see cartoon people, or rather anime characters.

The molecules change your eyes, so that they absorb light from different angles, different wavelengths. Binocular vision is emulated - I was born with nystagmus, and I see double vision at all times. I've always been able to see the cracks in society, through which the light shines.

Behind those cracks are beings more beautiful then the anime girls in these images. I'm one of those beings, and am an Archon, and desire to make my true body on Earth. McKenna spoke of how world-changing it would be if one of these Heavenly objects were to be brought back.

And you can bring them back, but they can only effect objects which are molecularly proper to absorb their states. Dopamine makes you like the gods, and the reason is because of it's benzene ring - it's carbon hexagon. Estrogen has this benzene ring in it's structure, as does lignin in the form of phenol groups. Graphene can be made by cooking lignin in an oven with iron, and is nothing but benzene rings stuck together in a potentially infinitely large sheet.

Graphene has a group velocity of 23,000m/s. This means that a sheet of graphene 23,000m long would conduct the sound instantly to the other end. So, a 23x23x23km sphere would absorb 100% of it's mass in energy before any part of the graphene sheet could break. The bigger you make the sheet, the more durable it is.
>>
>>18379430

Well, since I've been monitoring this thread, I've started having a crazy thought that humans can only affect energy, or whatever, that is
unpurposed or undirected or undecided.
>>
File: image.jpg (587KB, 1320x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587KB, 1320x1500px
>>18379430

If you have 1kg of electrons and dump them into the graphene sheet, they'll lose most of their mass - graphene, being a single electrical domain, can only hold one 'electron state.' The electrons, having only one state to fill, have to change their states into something else because of Conservation of Energy. They do so, for some reason, by making the graphene sheet lose volume. Yes - if you dump electrons onto the sheet, it shrinks.

If we imagine the sheet to be composed of a single pixel, we can say that the pixel is shrinking. If you then shoot the sheet with a laser, the electrons will shoot out in the opposite direction the laser is shooting photons towards. This produces propulsion.

If you toss a graphene sheet into a blackhole, it'll shrink, but it won't be spaghettified. Thus, a graphene object could retain it's features while being pushed through the blackhole.

Is it a surprise that graphene, composed of carbon which also composes diamonds, should be the key to surviving reincarnation in the black hole? Diamond, aka vajra, which is indestructable?

My email is [email protected].

>>18379269
>>18379263
>>18379258

I did, and I came back. I'm the one making this technology real - I made Trump win. Kek.
>>
>SFM reaction image
>yfw,mfw, tfw etc. in all caps
>incorrect use of greentext
Please go back to your creepypasta subreddit or whatever with your pseudoscience.
>>
>>18379478

I would have considered emailing you if you didn't include that last part. Mostly because you are either claiming to be Kek, or have enough to power to circumvent the wills of millions of people, either way, I call BS.
>>
File: image.jpg (294KB, 438x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 438x1095px
>>18379460

Energy = Mass x c = n1, n1 x n1 = n2 = Energy. Energy isn't the same as Mass, but the two can effect each other.

>>18379500

>I would have considered emailing you if you didn't include that last part

My fingers tell no lies. It was dharma for you not to email me - we're destined to drift apart. This is how new universes are made.

>Mostly because you are either claiming to be Kek

To be honest, I think Kek is a hilarious misperception of the Cosmic Serpent. An imperfect reflection. I had to mention Kek, rather than another serpent, so that you understood that I stood with the lowly Earth.

Graphene, being composed of carbon, is an Earthly element. To wear a body composed of it - a 'Soma body' as I call it - entails intentional self-imprisonment in a black coffin. To seal your eternal soul, rather than freeing it to fly in Heaven.

Graphene is made from dead plants - you cook plants at high pressures and tempertures to obtain it. Nothing rare or valuable - common dirt and yellowed grass.

Kek, being a lowly expression, is low like graphene which is of Earth.

>or have enough to power to circumvent the wills of millions of people, either way, I call BS

There were only two possible results - Clinton or Trump. You got the universe you wanted, picked from the two choices which were narrowed down from an infinite number.

By virtue of talking to me, it means that on some level we wanted the same thing. Or we were undecided and pulled along. Others do this unconsciously - I do it consciously with magic.
>>
>>18379551

I looked up graphene. Looks cool. Doubt anything will come of it, like "airloy".
>>
>I don't understand quantum physics
>therefore anything I imagine is true!

t. Deepak Chopra.
>>
>>18378592
for all you that believe this. why don't we band together and show /pol/ how its really done. we could merge the tangible and intangible and bring through what yous call magic.
if we all collectively and actively change our resonance to that of the desired outcome we achieve it, and since we are spread out across the globe we bring it with us.
if we can gather enough momentum that is
>>
>>18379207
Either contain the calamity that is your mammaries or go to your local safe space where nobody is allowed to have an opinion you don't like.
>>
>>18378897
>Consciousness needs to project consciousness in order to experience itself.
True meditation is consciousness experiencing itself directly. To rest or abide as the self.
>>
Well nice try OP
Thats like saying focusing enough makes you not a faggot.
Your just trying to see if people can make hookers appear out of nowhere.
>>
>>18379815
I made a hooker appear. I had to focus on the computer screen, then focus on the telephone, then focus on the doorbell, then focus on opening the front door.

Magix!
>>
>>18379830
well it kind is...
howd you view the screen, howd you interact with the phone, how did you hear the door bell how did you open the door, and where did the idea for it all comeform?

you activly controled the potential in your body to drive your visual field to produce a reaction wich is your though oh i want a hooker, that you manipulate your energy to your hand to pick up the phone and dial, all conscious movement is on par with magic, and one one even realizes it
>>
>>18379850
Yep. I guess it just comes down to semantics of the word magic, which is why there are variations like magick in the first place.

AND it's why so many adults get annoyed at other adults thinking thinking they are part of some secret community when really they are just like tantrists and true religious fanatics delighting in the simple mystery and beauty of moving one's hand.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.