[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a special name for this type of hypagogic smoke I experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 116.jpg (72KB, 745x1054px) Image search: [Google]
116.jpg
72KB, 745x1054px
Is there a special name for this type of hypagogic smoke I experience during hallucinations in sleep paralysis?

I'm trying to create a tattoo idea
>>
oh shit you see that too?
>>
Obscurus
>>
File: fear eater.jpg (182KB, 484x732px) Image search: [Google]
fear eater.jpg
182KB, 484x732px
>>18378563
Fear eater. The "mist" form is it's natural state until your mind anthropomorphizes it by associating it with something, be that a demon, burglar, large animal etc. Whatever pops in your head first. If you don't panic or get pussy scared it just wafts about but the second you freak out you light up like a Christmas tree and it pounces.
>>
Ive seen that dark mist before when I was going to sleep I notices this really dark corner in my room. I checked to see the other corners and they weren't as dark but then when I turned I saw that the mist was growing and coming closer to me. I kept staring in disbelief until it was almost at the foot of my bed and I freaked out and closed my eyes and when I opened them it was gone. I think my house is probably haunted
>>
File: mri.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mri.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>18378563

Extra-dimensional entities can only manifest in our 3-d world in layers. There's more to them than what we can see at a time depending on perspective, exactly like an MRI scan. They used to visit me. They like to fuck with people and don't like to be talked about. If you call out to them they will come.

https://youtu.be/N0WjV6MmCyM
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.