[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ i have shared a bit of other strage stories with you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So /x/ i have shared a bit of other strage stories with you, they werent that big of a deal, stuff like sleep paralysis and such.

what i want to share right now its not a big of a deal either but i want to see what you have to say about it.

so i have this thing, lets call it a condition, for a long time i tought it was me being crazy the first time it happened to me that i remember was when i was around 5, so this might be a bit of a bad memory but what happened was, that i woke up really early that day, the sun was barely going out and i was bored but i couldnt use the tv or my toys because i would make too much noise and my mother was still asleep, and she was going to get angry at me if i woke her up.
so i just began going trought the medicine in the cabinet and started stacking up and piling up everything that i could pile up when i found an ointment used for sport injuries, it had drawings of figures doing sports like playing soccer, tennis, basket and such, what catched my attention about it, is that the figurines started moving, thats when my mom woke up and asked what i was doing and the figurines stoped moving,i tought i just had imagined it, but the figurines in the bottle where in a different position from other bottle of the same brand that had the same exact sticker, i tried to show and tell my mom but she paid no attention.

the next time something like that happened was when my mom started dating a new bf, i probably was 7 around that time and he gave me a toy. idk how to describe it but it was kinda like a mechanical space invaders, it had a ship that you would move left and right with a dial, and it had a painted brackground and a ship and an asteroid on top, and all it did was move the ship side to side. for some reason that toy really called my attention and i was trying to figure out how it worked, and i played around with it for an hour, when i noticed the background began moving on its on.
continue on next post.
>>
Thats when i noticed that the background wasnt just painted and static, it was an image on a roller that moved to pretend it was moving tru space.
I got really exited and ran to show my mom but by when i reached her it had stoped moving. her bf heard me and asked to see the toy, after fidgeting with it for a while he found out it worked with batteries,so he placed a new pair in but the toy didnt worked, he was still curious so he went to buy a new one placed batteries and it worked exactly how i had described it.
then that same year my moms bf bought a set of linking rings,and made the trick with them,and then he gifted them to me for me to figure out how the trick worked, since i was a dumb ass and i tought magic was real, i just tried to separate the set of rings that are actually conected ad cant be taken appart, after a week of trying i finally managed to pull them appart, but i could never join them back, so i asked my moms bf how to put them back, and thats when he told me i had ruined them.

then when i was 12 my mom bought me my on tv for my room, the tv for some reason would go crazy everytime i went close to it, the image would get a green hue, weird lines running up and down, and it would turn on and off a ton of times until it got unplugged.

more recently other stuff happend to me more frequently, one time i was playing online with a friend on my console after i just arrived home, im talking with my friend trought skype on the computer while we play, when i remember and mention to him, that i had forgotten to plug in the power of the console, thats when the console shut down.

when i walk on the street or drive on my car the light post lights always turn off as i go by them, the two infront of my house at the other side of the street are permanently off, even tought the electic company has come to check them various times. when i visit my dads house for xmas the light post next to his house also stopped working
>>
i have a ton more of occurrences like that if it catch the interest of anyone
>>
im intrigued. pls proceed.
>>
hmm, i will share one thats kinda usefull to me, when ever somethine breaks if i disasemble it and put it back togheter it works, it happends with almost anything. sometime friends will complain stuff i repaired for them doesnt work when i give it back, and when i check it infront of them it works just fine, and then they complain that it only works when im close to the stuff(sometimes i have even used broken stuff without realizing they where broken like a gamepad or something related, and i get asked if i fixed it).

and this one is kinda dumb, i think its probably static im not sure if it happends to anyone else, sometimes i can use tactil screens without actually touching them just pretending i do.

but the most interesting thing is that i can "sence" things, idk how to explain it but i can always find something or fix a situation by following my gut, and most of my time my gut tells me i should do the opposite of what its logic, like one time one of my cousins got lost and my grandma, aunts and uncle where crazy looking for her, they told me to go to her best friend house to lf her, while the scouted the places she frequented and any other places they could, i instead rode my bike out of town and found her riding her bicicle on the next town, she was looking for a toy she saw on tv, and the only toy store available was one town away wich its like 3 hours away, she had lied and said she was going to stay late at school helping with something, but when her mom showed there to give her some snacks she wasnt there. when i get asked how i knew she was there i never could explain how, my family just tought she had told me she was going there and i kept it between her and me.

or if i am lost i always feel something telling me where to go, and it always end up taking me to where i need to be. no matter where i get lost.
>>
also there was this one time where, the power had gone out around theneighborhood, but my room still had power. thatsthe only time my mom ever paid attention to the stuff that happends to me, she commented it to her friends and the neighboors, but only a few came into my room to see it
>>
That's cool. Anything else?
>>
i have some other stories, but i dont think they are related to this "condition" since it seems to be related to electricity or something.

but something interesting is that if i touch eletric current it doesnt hurt me it just tingles me
>>
>>18378181
hahahahahahahaha

*barf*
>>
well anyways i just wanted to know if someone knew of something related or anything about it. a friend jokingly suggested i had a spirit following me like in the beyond two souls game
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.