[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the Clintons know about ETI? What do they mean when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

What do the Clintons know about ETI? What do they mean when they say it's obedient? How do they intend to bring us to "Zero Point Energy?
wikileaks/podesta-emails/emailid/44097
>>
>>18378060
Just think, they probably fucked a long time ago.
>>
File: 5.png (82KB, 928x707px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82KB, 928x707px
Five times a day this moron posts this same podesta email like it's brand new shattering news.
>>
File: breitbart podesta.jpg (91KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
breitbart podesta.jpg
91KB, 800x420px
what is the meaning of this?
>>
>>18378178
If ETI is real and the government knows about it, it is.
>>
>>18378079

A few times and maybe fucked some mkultra slaves together. Who knows lol
>>
File: HAILGLYCON.png (90KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
HAILGLYCON.png
90KB, 900x600px
>>
>>18378190
Set cut Osiris into 14 pieces, and a fish ate his dick.
>>
The fact that so many of you are willingly taking Putin's dick up your collective asses and swallow Russian propaganda wholesale is disturbing.

Since when the fuck do we listen to commies? Wikileaks is just Russia Today for western conspiracy buffs.
>>
>>18378352
Wikileaks used to be owned by George Soros, but he sold it to Putin to free up some cash.
>>
you do realize Wikileaks has a 100% credibility rate right? you sound like a dumb ass
>>
>>18378347

Why 88 tho?
>>
File: 1455117738977.jpg (16KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1455117738977.jpg
16KB, 364x364px
>>18378352
>>18378392
>more ctr dicksucks
>thinking wikileaks isn't credible just because they bulk release emails they have no control over the content of and some will of course turn out to be obvious spam if you did something as simple as look at the email addresses like the one in OP

For people who claim everything in the mainstream is government brainwashing, you sure are willingly lapping up what media outlets tell you. Of course, you don't browse this board normally in the first place and are just making your shilling rounds across the site.
>>
>>18378352
Nothing about modern Russia is communist, get your facts straight you ignorant peasant
>>
>>18381244
FUCK RUSSIA
>>
>>18381244
AND FUCK YOU
>>
>>18378336

Monarch slaves. The new ones are Monarch slaves. I wonder what the latest project name is because Monarch is old hat now.
>>
>>18378060
What I have to say is unrelated to the clintons.

Its my assumption, based on what I've read about Cern that the way they intend to bring us to zero point energy is to fulfill Cern's mission statement of "tearing the veil" and assimilated our immediate world with the many superpositioned worlds that are entirely composed of dark matter. The implication is that this phenomenon would be observed as a black hole from the outside.

When you think about it, a black hole is the precipice of what any civilization would strive for when economizing energy production. Scientific progress follows this design wherein we make device smaller and more capable of outputing more energy. You cpus get smaller and gain more cores and your ipods get smaller and can hold more songs. A black hole leading to a world composed of dark matter is infinitely small and can draw in infinite amounts of energy from even a vacuum where dark matter is present.
>>
>>18378178
Oh, you're suppose to click on things you like. Maybe this will help. Like=click No Like=scroll
Now you try!
>>
>>18381271
>>18381273
>americunts still upset about communisms
>>
>>18382123
Government propaganda can be very powerful and useful in mind control.
>>
>>18382140

CULTURAL MARXISM
>>
>>18378060
pizzagate is a cia psyop to keep us away from this and discredit pedosta
>>
>>18384622

probably. we don't even know if those images from alefantis are real or not, but that email is pretty suspect.
>>
>>18382140
The best kind of propaganda is the one you can't even feel crawling beneath your skin, propaganda that has infiltrated your daily life and the lives of others so well, the state doesn't it even need to produce it, as it is reproduced on every segment of society, isn't it anon?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.