[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that aliens just largely appeared on Earth from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: salem1952.jpg (44KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
salem1952.jpg
44KB, 640x517px
Do you believe that aliens just largely appeared on Earth from the fifties to seventies, or was it all just a series of hoaxes?
>>
>>18378013
Neither

Extraterrestrials were popularized at the time, and aviation technology was rapidly compounding resulting in many test flights.

A combination resulted in UFO sightings that were thought to be aliens.

/thread
>>
>>18378013

It was a genuine flap, but much smaller than publicly portrayed. Only about one half of one percent of sightings were truly unidentified and possibly interplanetary in origin.
>>
>>18378045
So logical. I have learned so much. Such insight and realism. Stay strong in your world view my son.
>>
>>18378072
I'm sorry, are you being facetious? You want an answer but only if it confirms the one you've already decided on?

Stay willingfully ignorant dude, I'm sure it's doing you a lot of good.
>>
>>18378095
I'd say the same shit to someone who said: aliens end of discussion. Lordy.
>>
File: IMG_3353.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3353.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18378045
In fact there were far more events that were NOT recorded.
Read Jaques Vallee's book as he lists events that happened between 1800s-1900s, many many many sightings. Except even his work is just a tip of the iceberg and purposely omits info

In fact Martin Gardner was used in the 50s to discredit the "flap" by promoting "skeptical" "debunking" and coined terms like "crackpot" and "crank"

This leads us into the ignorance & arrogance of modern times. Project blue book was a cover up. Condon is quoted a year before the study saying he would kill all inquiries and "prove" it to be "nonsense"
If u read the blue book files and look deeply u will see they omitted supporting info, classified incontrovertible cases and misrepresented the results.

It dates back far longer. ALL OF MANS HISTORY we have witnessed or interacted with "gods from the sky" and recently this information has been genocided. So to are cultures and people. Which is why natives were targeted and put into schools for systematic rape and destruction of culture. No surprise either that China was a target of cultural Marxism, given their history of the yellow emperor and other gods with steel, fiery dragons.

There is a story tied to St Anthony, as him or someone else was in the desert they witnessed a steel disc which a demon came out of.
Many other cases throughout time, hidden, corrupted, suppressed.
Nothing new here
>>
File: IMG_3327.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3327.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>18379847
Also if anyone wants circumstantial proof of the cover up. Note that Carl Sagan was held back professional, rejected membership from the Cosmos club by Condin for being "too soft" on UFOs during Bluebook
That taught him his lesson and from then on he's only hypothesize theoretical ETs far off in the distance on some unobtainable landscape, or an U reachable planet.
Sadly the guy who inspired so many was nothing more than a shill
>>
File: 67567еапорп.jpg (46KB, 1080x544px) Image search: [Google]
67567еапорп.jpg
46KB, 1080x544px
>>18379847
yea stuff like
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

why this shit never comes up?
>>
>>18378126
That's not even comparable to the rationale of my explaination, you overwhelming retard
>>
>>18379847
>in fact there were far more events that were not recorded

Then why the fuck are they on record?
>>
Friendly reminder NASA doctored nearly every photo from the moon.

Never forget Neil's cryptic warning about truth's protective layers.
>>
>>18378013
My personal theory is they came here in ancient times to give us kind of a head start. Whether that was intentional or not is up for debate.

They returned later in the times you mention in mass because they believed the world ready, or almost ready, to traverse the stars. They gave us more technology but overall they were wrong.

They still watch us, waiting for the day to come to reveal themselves to us and help us usher in a true space age. I believe that the day they are waiting for is either when we achieve world peace or when we acheive a one world government. Both are essentially the same but different at the same time. But both would mean they wouldn't have to worry about us bringing our petty world conflicts into outer space and on to other planets.
>>
>>18380177
This. The airbrushing was very suspicious. They missed a few spots that seem to have structures
>>
>>18378013
because the ufos we see are from the secret space programs. we had this technology since the 40s. all the ancient aliens were just multidimensional beings like djnn, demons, angels, etc
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21KB, 350x347px
>>18380192
fuck your new age gay alien nwo shit.
>>
>>18380681
>>>18380192
>fuck your new age gay alien nwo shit.
And you are why aliens don't visit, sperg.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-06-10h37m11s625.png (224KB, 768x450px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-06-10h37m11s625.png
224KB, 768x450px
m
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.